Yui Kamiji is a skilled wheelchair tennis player from Japan. She is well-known for her several Grand Slam championships, as well as her silver medal in Woman’s Singles and a bronze medal in Women’s Doubles at the 2020 Summer Paralympics. She is also the current champion of the Wheelchair Tennis Masters and has previously won the junior version.
She is currently managed by Avex Group under its Avex “challenged athletes” program. She completed 2017 as the World No. 1 and was awarded ITF Women’s Wheelchair World Champion for the second time in her career.
- She is a wheelchair tennis player from Japan.
- She has three Grand Slam championships to her name, as well as a silver medal in Woman’s Singles and a bronze medal in Women’s Doubles at the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
Yui Kamiji initially opened her eyes on April 24, 1994, in Akashi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. Her nationality is Japanese, and her ethnicity is Asian. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is Caucasian.
Yui’s current age is 28, which she celebrated recently in 2022, and her zodiac sign is Taurus, according to her birth date. She has not revealed any information about her family members.
|Celebrated Name||Yui Kamiji|
|Age||28 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Yui Kamiji|
|Place Of Birth||Akashi, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||4 feet and 8 inches|
|Source of Wealth||Tennis career|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Yui Kamiji Career
- Yui Kamiji began her career by winning singles titles at Lizuka, Daegu, Paris, and St Louis before being the first and only non-Dutchwoman to win the tennis Masters title.
- She then won doubles titles in Pensacola with Sharon Walraven and Iizuka with Sabine Ellerbrock.
- During the 2014 season, she also won singles titles in Melbourne, Kobe, and Lizuka.
- She reached her first Grand Slam singles final at the Australian Open, where she lost to Sabine Ellerbrock, and completed the year by adding the Master’s title after defeating Louise Hunt and Katharina Kruger in the final.
- As a result, Kamiji concluded 2017 as World No. 1 and was crowned ITF Women’s Wheelchair World Champion for the second time in her career.
Yui Kamiji Boyfriend
Yui Kamiji is a single woman. She is single and has never been in a serious relationship. We couldn’t locate anything indicating that she is in a romantic relationship after looking through her social media accounts and searching the web. She is also straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Yui Kamiji Net Worth
Yui Kamiji’s net worth as of 2022 is $1.5 million. She also makes a good wage, which is in the thousands of dollars every year. Yui is a passionate and diligent person, thus her net worth and salary will undoubtedly increase in the next years. Her tennis career is also her main source of income.
Yui Kamiji Height
Yui Kamiji stands at 4 feet 8 inches tall and has a healthy body weight. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown. Furthermore, her body type is sporty.
Did You Know?
- Kamiji won singles championships in Lizuka, Daegu, Paris, and St Louis.
- Avex Group presently manages her through its avex challenged athletes program.
- She took bronze in the 2016 Summer Paralympics.
- Kamiji concluded the year as the World No. 1 in 2017.
- For the second time in her career, he was awarded ITF Women’s Wheelchair World Champion.