Who is Natasha Lyonne?
Natasha Lyonne is an actress, director, producer, and writer from the United States. She won two Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2015 and 2017 for her work in the American comedy-drama series “Orange Is the New Black.” She also won the Young Hollywood Awards for Best Ensemble Cast in 2000 for her outstanding performance in the American teen comedy film “American Pie.”
Lyonne and Maya Rudolph co-founded the production company Animal Pictures in 2018. The first project Animal Pictures approved was the comedy film “Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine,” directed by Lyonne. In the award-winning New Group production of Mike Leigh’s “Two Thousand Years,” she made her New York stage debut.
- For his role as Nicky Nichols on Netflix’s comedy-drama series Orange Is the New Black (2013–2019).
- For her role as Jessica in the American Pie film franchise (1999–2012).
Early Life/ Personal Life
Natasha Lyonne was born on April 4, 1979, in New York City, United States. Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein is her given name. She is of Jewish ethnicity and has American citizenship. Her astrological sign is Aries. She was raised Orthodox because her parents were Orthodox Jews.
Aaron Braunstein, Lyonne’s father, was a boxing promoter, race car driver, and radio host. Ivette Buchinger, her mother, was born in Paris, France, to Hungarian-Jewish Holocaust survivors. With her older brother Adam, she spent her childhood in New York City and Israel.
Lyonne was a scholarship student at the Ramaz School, a private Jewish school. She eventually moved to Miami with her mother, where she attended Miami Country Day School. She dropped out of high school before her senior year to attend a film program at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. She also briefly attended New York University, where she studied film and philosophy.
|Celebrated Name||Natasha Lyonne|
|Birth Name||Natasha Bianca Lyonne Braunstein|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, U.S.|
|School||Miami Country Day School|
|University||New York University|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Salary||$200k per year|
|Height||5 ft 3 inches|
|Body Measurement||36-26-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||40B(US)|
|Shoe Size||6.5 (US)|
Natasha Lyonne Professional Career
- Natasha Lyonne started her modeling career as a child after being signed by the Ford Modeling Agency.
- She made her acting debut at the age of six in the children’s television series “Pee-Playhouse” wee’s in 1986.
- Her first feature film was “Heartburn,” in which she played a minor uncredited role.
- Her breakthrough performance came in the 1993 American family comedy film “Dennis the Menace.”
- She made her acting debut at the age of 16 in the 1996 musical film “Everyone Says I Love You.”
- She starred in the independent feature film “Slums of Beverly Hills” two years later.
- She starred as Jessica in the hugely successful teen comedy “American Pie” in 1999.
- She appeared in the 2004 American superhero horror film “Blade: Trinity.”
She voiced Loretta Geargrinder in the computer-animated film “Robots” in 2005.
- She was seen in the 2010 horror film “All About Evil.”
- She appeared in three films in 2015: “Sleeping with Other People,” “Hello, My Name Is Doris,” and “Addicted to Fresno.”
- In the years that followed, she appeared in “Antibirth” and “Yoga Hosers.”
“Honey Boy,” “Ad Astra,” and “Irresistible” were among the films she appeared in in 2019 and 2020.
- She played Tallulah Bankhead in the biographical drama film “The United States vs. Billie Holiday” in 2021.
- Her upcoming film, DC League of Super-Pets, in which she voices Merton, is set to be released on July 29, 2022.
Natasha Lyonne Husband
Natasha Lyonne is thought to be single at the moment. She recently ended her relationship with Fred Armisen, an American actor, comedian, and musician. The former couple started dating in 2014 after a mutual friend, Maya Rudolph, introduced them. The public was unaware of their relationship until they were caught kissing at Netflix’s post-Emmys party in 2014.
However, after Natasha was seen out with the mystery man at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off in 2021, rumors of Natasha and Fred’s breakup began to circulate. Natasha publicly announced their breakup in April 2022, while promoting Russian Doll season 2. She previously had relationships with Michael Rapaport (2005), Adam Goldberg (2001 – 2004), Edward Furlong (1998 – 1999), and Mara Celedonio.
Natasha Lyonne Net Worth
Natasha Lyonne’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million as of May 2022. She has amassed a sizable fortune as a result of her successful career in the film industry. In her three-decade acting career, she has appeared in over 100 film and television projects.
She charges between $500 thousand and $1 million for her film roles. She also earns money through endorsement deals.
Natasha Lyonne Height
Natasha Lyonne stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 60 kilograms. Her physique is formed like an hourglass. Her appealing body measurements are 36-26-35 inches (Beast-Waist-Hip). She is wearing a bra size 40B (US) and a dress size 10 (US). She feels at ease in 6.5 (US) size shoes.
Her distinguishing physical feature is a pair of distinctive green eyes. She looks elegant with her blonde hair, which is long and straight.
Did You Know?
- At the age of 16, she began living independently.
- She enjoys making a lot of jokes.
- She had hepatitis C in the past.
- Her grandparents survived the Holocaust.