Who is Kate Bosworth?
Kate Bosworth is an American actress and model. She gained notoriety after she played a teenage surfer in the 2002 smash film, Blue Crush. She is recognized for her performance as Lois Lane in Superman Returns as KC in the Netflix series, The I-Land. She has starred in various films and tv series. She is also a notable model who has worked with various leading fashion labels.
- Her portrayal as a teenage surfer in the 2002 film, Blue Crush.
Kate Bosworth Early Life
Kate Bosworth was born on 2 January 1983. Her birth name is Catherine Anne Bosworth. Her birth location is in Los Angeles, California in the United States. She possesses American nationality. She was born to her father, Harold Bosworth, and her mother, Patricia Potter. She does not have siblings. Her hometown is San Francisco, California. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, and she practices Buddhism.
Because of her father’s profession, the family relocated throughout the country. She grew up on the East Coast in San Francisco and in Massachusetts and Connecticut. In terms of schooling, she graduated from Cohasset High School.
|Celebrated Name||Kate Bosworth|
|Birth Name||Catherine Anne Bosworth|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||Her role as young surfer in 2002 film, Blue Crush|
|Home Town||San Francisco, California|
|High School||Cohasset High School|
|Debut Television Show/Series||7th Heaven|
|Debut Movie||The Horse Whisperer|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||115 lbs (52 kg)|
|Body Measurement||33-23-34 in|
|Bra Cup Size||32A|
|Eye Color||Sectoral heterochromia (bottom portion of her right eye is a hazel mixture of green, brown, and amber)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Husband||Michael Polish (Ex)
|Boyfriend||Justin Long (since 2021)
Orlando Bloom (2002 to 2005)
|Source of Wealth||Acting and modeling|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Endorsment||SK-II, Coach, Calvin Klein Jeans|
|Links||Instagram Twitter Facebook|
Kate Bosworth Professional Career
- In 1997, Kate Bosworth made her acting debut as a guest star in the drama series 7th Heaven.
- She made her cinematic debut in the 1998 drama picture The Horse Whisperer, playing a tiny role.
- She relocated to Los Angeles in 2001 in search of greater parts in films and television series.
- Blue Crush, a 2002 surfing film, was her breakthrough.
- For her work in Blue Crush, she was nominated for two MTV Movie Awards, including Best Breakthrough Female Performance.
- For the same role, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award.
- She appeared in films such as The Newcomers, Remember the Titans, The Rules of Attraction, Wonderland, Advantage Hart, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, Beyond the Sea, Bee Season, Superman Returns, The Girl in the Park, and 21 in the 2000s.
- She received three Teen Choice Award nominations for the 2004 film Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!.
- She was nominated for a Saturn Award, a Razzie Award, and a Teen Choice Award for her performance as reporter Lois Lane in Superman Returns.
- She appeared in The Warrior’s Way, Little Birds, Another Day, Life Happens, Straw Dogs, Black Rock, And While We Were Here, Big Sur, Movie 43, Homefront, Still Alice, Amnesiac, Life on the Line, 90 Minutes in Heaven, Heist, Before I Wake, The Domestics, and The Devil Has a Name during the 2010s.
- In 2019, she was featured as KC in the Netflix science fiction drama The I-Land.
- She played Greta Peterson in the movie Wild Indian in 2021.
- In 2022, she appeared in the films The Immaculate Room and Along for the Ride.
Kate Bosworth boyfriend
From 2002 until 2005, Kate Bosworth dated actor Orlando Bloom. In 2011, she began dating filmmaker Michael Polish. They were engaged in August 2012 and married on August 31, 2013. In 2021, the couple divorced. She began seeing actor Justin Long.
Kate Bosworth Height
Kate Bosworth is 1.65 meters tall, or 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She weighs about 115 pounds or 52 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her physical dimensions are 33-23-34 inches. The size of her bra is 32A. She suffers from sectoral heterochromia. Unlike her left eye, the bottom area of her right eye is a hazel blend of green, brown, and amber. Her hair is light blonde. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual. Her shoe size is 8 and her dress size is 2. (US).
Kate Bosworth Net Worth
Kate Bosworth is a well-known actress and model. In her two-decade career, she has been in various films and television series. She is a busy model who has worked with various companies in addition to acting. In January 2008, she has designated the new face of Calvin Klein Jeans. In Asia, she became the Asian representative for the American luxury bag company Coach. In 2011, she sang a jingle for Cotton Incorporated’s “Fabric of My Life” commercial. In 2012, she played the “hidden” woman in Topshop’s new Christmas advertisements. With Cher Coutler and a friend, Bosworth created a jewelry company. JewelMint was released in 2010. In 2012, she has named the face of the skincare brand SK-II.
To summarise, Bosworth has amassed a fortune via her job in the entertainment business. Her main sources of income are acting and modeling. Her net worth is estimated at $12 million at present.
Did You Know?
- Her father is a former Talbots CEO.
- At the age of 14, she was an equestrian champion.
- She trained seven hours a day for months under two different coaches to prepare for her role in Blue Crush.
- FHM placed her 60th on their list of the “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005.”
- Maxim magazine placed her No. 38 on the Hot 100 List in 2005 and No. 8 in 2006.
- She provided the voice of Lois Lane in the computer game Superman Returns.
- She likes running and pilates, and she meditates frequently.
- She is a member of Soka Gakkai International, a Nichiren and Mahayana Buddhist organization.
- She participates in the Appalachia Service Project.
- In 2018, she and her then-husband, Polish, established the Montana Institute of the Arts, a summer school for filmmaking students.
- She is a member of CAST, or the Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking.
- People magazine named her one of the 25 Women Changing the World in 2018 for her activist activities.