Who is Jamie Campbell Bower?
Jamie Campbell Bower is the stage name of James Metcalfe Campbell Bower, an English actor, singer, and model. He is well-known for his performances in “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” and as Anthony Hope in “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.” He is also the lead singer of the rock band Counterfeit. Jamie formerly worked as a part-time model for Select Model Management in the United Kingdom. He also took on the role of lead singer with The Darling Buds.
He also appeared in Florence + the Machine’s 2012 music video for “Never Let Me Go.” In 2022, he appeared as “Henry Creel/001/Vecna” in season four of the Netflix series “Stranger Things.” Jamie has also amassed a sizable social media following, with over 1 million followers on Instagram and over 54.8K followers on Twitter. Jamie has also received National Movie Awards.
- Being a successful English actor, singer, and model.
- He is most known for his roles in “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” and as Anthony Hope in “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.”
Jamie Campbell Bower initially opened his eyes on November 22, 1988, in London, England. His full name is James Metcalfe Campbell Bower, and he is British. He is of English and Scottish heritage and hence comes from a mixed ethnic background. Similarly, his religious beliefs are Christian, and his ethnicity is white. Jamie’s current age is 33, which he celebrated in 2021, and his star sign is Sagittarius, according to his birthday. He is the son of David Bower (who works for the Gibson Guitar Corporation) and Anne Elizabeth Bower (Music manager). He also has a younger brother named Samuel Bower as a sibling.
Bower went to Bedales School, a co-educational independent school in Hampshire, and was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre and the National Youth Theatre.
|Celebrated Name||Jamie Campbell Bower|
|Nick Name||Jamie Campbell Bower|
|Place Of Birth||London, England|
|Source of Wealth||Actor, singer, and model career|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Salary||$510,000 per yea|
|Height||6 ft or 183 cm|
|Weight||75 kg or 165 pounds|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Jamie Campbell Bower Career
- Jamie Campbell Bower began his career as a part-time model with Select Model Management in London before starring in the films “RocknRolla” and “Winter in Wartime” in 2008.
- In 2009, he played Number 11-12 in the adaptation of the series “The Prisoner.”
- The following year, he appeared in “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” and both “Twilight: Breaking Dawn” films as vampire Caius Volturi.
- Following that, he portrayed a youthful Gellert Grindelwald in the 2010 film “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1,” which he repeated in the 2018 film “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.”
- In 2013, he portrayed Jace Wayland in “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones,” and in 2014, he joined the cast of Burberry’s Campaign Stars.
- Later, in June 2015, he began playing the part of Joe in the West End musical “Bend It Like Beckham,” and in 2019, he was announced to feature in the prequel series to “Game of Thrones,” dubbed “Bloodmoon.”
- He appears in the 2020 film “Six Days of Sistine” and as “Henry Creel/001/Vecna” in season four of the Netflix series “Stranger Things” in 2022.
- Jamie is also the leader and singer for the band Counterfeit, which published its debut album in March 2017 and went on tour in the United States in 2017.
Jamie Campbell Girlfriend
Jamie Campbell Bower is single. He is presently in a loving relationship with his lovely tattoo artist partner Ruby Quilter. He previously acknowledged his relationship with actress Bonnie Wright, whom he met on the set of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.” In April 2011, they announced their engagement.
They broke their engagement peacefully on June 30, 2012. Bower was also romantically involved with Mortal Instruments co-star Lily Collins. He is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Jamie Campbell Bower Net Worth
Jamie Campbell Bower has already made a name for himself. As of 2022, he has a net worth of $3 million. Jamie also makes a good living, earning roughly $510,000 each year. He’s also extremely ambitious and works even harder to achieve his goals. Furthermore, his main source of income is his acting, singing, and modeling careers.
Jamie Campbell Bower Height
Jamie Campbell Bower is 6 feet tall or 183 cm tall, with a body weight of 75 kg or 165 pounds. He has light blonde hair and blue eyes. He has several eye-catching tattoos on his chest and arms. Furthermore, Jamie’s body type is ordinary.
Did You Know?
- He got the National Movie Award for One to Watch: Brits Going Global in 2011.
- In Stranger Things season four, he plays the character Vecna.
- He worked as a part-time model for Select Model Management in the United Kingdom.
- He also took on the role of lead singer with The Darling Buds.
- He was once engaged to Bonnie Wright, a Harry Potter actor, but the pair divorced in 2012.