Who is Jacob Pechenik?
The former spouse of actress Zooey Deschanel, Jacob Pechenik is a well-known American businessman, producer of movies, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. He co-created TechTrader and established and served as CEO of YellowJacket Software. He is also well-known for founding the Lettuce Grow Company.
He has produced films such as Kiss of the Damned, The Skeleton Twins, The Immigrant, and others. He even served as executive producer for the love film “Before Midnight.”
- Being an entrepreneur, businessman, and film producer.
- Being the Lettuce Grow Company’s CEO and Founder.
On June 16, 1972, Jacob Pechenik was born. He is from San Antonio, Texas, in the United States. He is of American nationality and of American-White ancestry. As of 2022, he is 49 years old. His religion is Judaism, and his zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born to his father, Steve Pechenik, and his mother, Ruth Pechenik.
He also has two younger siblings, Ana and Tony Pechenik, with whom he grew up. He received his bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
|Celebrated Name||Jacob Pechenik|
|Nick Name||Jacob Pechenik|
|Birth Name||Jacob Pechenik|
|Place Of Birth||San Antonio, Texas|
|Siblings||Ana Pechenik and Tony Pechenik|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Wife||Zooey Deschanel (ex)|
|Children||Elsie Otter Pechenik (daughter) and Charlie Wolf Pechenik (son)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Business and Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
Jacob Pechenik Career
- Following his graduation, he founded TechTrader. His initial venture was a business-to-business enterprise software that allows trading platforms for both public and private direct materials marketplaces.
- In 2003, he founded YellowJacket Software to create a more efficient manner of trading over-the-counter items.
- He then founded the Lettuce Grow firm, which offers ideas and novel methods for growing lettuce at home. He now serves as the company’s CEO and founder.
- He is also one of the co-founders of “The Farm Project.”
- In 2007, he decided to launch his own independent film production firm, Venture Forth Productions. “Terri” was the company’s first film (2011).
- Following that, he appeared in other blockbuster films, including The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete, Jobs, The Skeleton Twins, Song One, Solace, Devil’s Knot, You Can’t Win, and others.
- He is now employed as an executive producer in the film business.
Jacob Pechenik Wife
Jacob Pechenik was married to his lovely ex-wife Zooey Deschanel. Zooey is a professional actor, musician, and composer from the United States. They married in 2015, and their wedding was quite secret. They have two children, Elsie Otter Pechenik (daughter) and Charlie Wolf Pechenik (son). After four years of marriage, Jacob and Zooey divorced in the year 2019.
On June 1, 2020, their divorce was completed. Jacob is now enjoying a happy single life. He is not homosexual and has a heterosexual sexual orientation.
Jacob Pechenik Net Worth
Jacob Pechenik is a businessman, film producer, social media influencer, and entrepreneur with several talents. Jacob Pechenik’s net worth is predicted to be $5 million as of 2022. His primary sources of riches are his company and the entertainment sector.
He gained his riches through producing blockbuster movies and television series. He earns thousands of dollars every year and lives a comfortable lifestyle now.
Jacob Pechenik Height
Jacob Pechenik is an attractive actor who is 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 meters tall and weighs 70 kg. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are brown. He wears size 8 US shoes.
Did You Know?
- Pechenik and his wife, Zooey Deschanel, launched ‘The Farm Project’ in 2016 to make it easier for individuals to cultivate their own food and to promote communication between farmers and their local communities.
- He is available on social media.
- He enjoys horseback riding.
- He has two younger siblings.
- He is also a good philanthropist.
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and spent the following two decades developing and supporting enterprise-class trading systems for major financial institutions and Fortune 500 corporations.