Who is Im Yoon-ah (Yoona)?
Im Yoon-ah is a South Korean singer and actress who debuted in 2007 with the girl group “Girls’ Generation.” Yoona is another nickname for her. She made her acting debut in the South Korean TV series “You Are My Destiny” in 2008. In 2002, she was cast in the SM Saturday Open Casting Audition after spending five years “doing nothing but nonstop training” in singing, dancing, and acting. In 2016, she made her Chinese television debut in the series “God of War, Zhao Yun.”
Yoona was initially featured in TVXQ’s “Magic Castle” music video in December 2004, and she has since made several appearances in music videos and commercials. In 2021, she also participated in Lee Jang-romance hoon’s drama film “Miracle: Letters to the President.”
- Being a singer and actress from South Korea.
- For her breakthrough performance in the South Korean TV series “You Are My Destiny” in 2008.
Yoona was born on May 30, 1990, in the Yeongdeungpo District of Seoul, South Korea. She is a South Korean citizen with a South Korean-white ethnic heritage. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is Caucasian. Yoon-current ah’s age is 32, which she celebrated recently in 2022, and her star sign is Gemini, according to her birth date. Yoona is a quiet individual who has not revealed any information about her family members.
She received her high school diploma in 2009 from Daeyoung High School. She majored in theatrical studies and graduated from Dongguk University in February 2015, winning a lifetime achievement award during the event.
|Birth Name||Im Yoon-ah|
|Place Of Birth||Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul, South Korea|
|Birth Nation||South Korea|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 6 in / 168 cm|
|Weight||104 lb / 47 kg|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Body Measurement||29-22-31 in|
|Links||Instagram Wikipedia Youtube|
- Yoona began her acting debut in MBC’s drama Two Outs in the “Ninth Inning,” followed by MBC’s “Woman of Matchless Beauty” (2008).
- In May 2008, she received her first main part in KBS’s drama “You Are My Destiny,” and in 2009, she was cast in MBC’s Cinderella Man alongside Kwon Sang-woo.
- In March 2012, she co-starred with Jang Geun Suk in KBS2’s drama “Love Rain,” and in December 2013, she participated in KBS2’s romantic comedy-drama “Prime Minister & I.”
- In March 2016, she released her first solo single “Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway,” and in April 2016, she was cast in her first Chinese drama God of “War, Zhao Yun.”
- In August of the following year, Yoona released Blossom, a Chinese digital mini-album.
- In September 2016, she appeared in tvN’s action thriller “The K2,” and in January 2017, she made her cinematic debut in the action flick “Confidential Assignment.”
- She also appeared as a new assistant in the second season of “Hyori’s Homestay” in 2018, and her debut extended play “A Walk to Remember” was published on May 30, 2019.
- In July 2019, she starred in the catastrophe action film “Exit,” and in 2020, she will participate in JTBC’s workplace drama “Hush.”
- In 2021, she appeared in Lee Jang-romance hoon’s drama film “Miracle: Letters to the President.”
- She also appears in Kwak Jae-romantic Yong’s comedy film “A Year-End Medley,” and she plays Lee Jong Suk’s wife in the TV series “Big Mouse.”
Achievements and Awards
- She received Asia Artist Awards for her roles in “The King in Love,” “Yoona,” and “Exit.”
- Asian TV Drama Award for her performance in “God of War,” “Zhao Yun”
- She won an Asian Film Award for her performance in “Confidential Assignment.”
- Baeksang Arts Awards for her roles in “Cinderella Man” and “You Are My Destiny,” respectively.
- Weibo Starlight Awards nominations for her work in “Yoona”
- Women in Film Korea Festival nomination for her performance in “Exit.”
Yoona is single as of now and there is no information available with regards to her boyfriend and relationship status. Yoona’s relationship in the near future since she is very lovely. She is straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Yoona net worth?
Yoona has been working in the film industry for a long time. As of 2022, she has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million, however, her specific salary has not been publicized. She has been dubbed the “CF Queen” because of her numerous television commercial films and works as a brand ambassador.
From 2009 through 2020, Yoona was a long-term ambassador for Amore Pacific’s cosmetic brand Innisfree. In October 2021, she was named the first worldwide ambassador for the Italian luxury fashion brand Miu Miu. Her acting job is also her primary source of income.
Yoona is a healthy 5 ft 6 in / 168 cm tall woman with a body weight of 104 lb / 47 kg. She has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Furthermore, she has a thin physical structure with body dimensions of 29-22-31 inches.
Did You Know?
- She began modeling at the age of fourteen and began singing at the age of seventeen.
- She studied drama and music at Dongguk University.
- In 2013, she received a KBS Drama Award for her performance in the TV series Prime Minister and I.
- For over two years, she dated singer Lee Seung-gi.
- She was also appointed as a university ambassador in 2014, with Apink’s Naeun and actor Park Ha-sun.