Who is Evanilson?
Evanilson is a professional footballer from Brazil. He is a forward for the Porto club in Portugal. In 2018, he began his football career at Fluminense. Before joining Porto in 2020, he played for Samorin and Tombense. In the 2021-22 season, he won a domestic double.
In 2020, he was a member of Brazil’s U23 national squad. He has yet to play in a senior international match.
Evanilson was born on the 6th of October, 1999. Francisco Evanilson de Lima Barbosa is his given name. He was born in the Brazilian city of Fortaleza. He is of Brazilian origin. He is of South American origin and follows the Christian faith. His astrological sign is Cancer. There is no information about his parents or siblings.
|Birth Name||Francisco Evanilson de Lima Barbosa|
|Place Of Birth||Fortaleza|
|Famous For||Brazilian striker|
|Father||Name Not Available|
|Mother||Name Not Available|
|Career Start||Made his senior debut in 2018|
|Current Club||FC Porto|
|Current Club Country||Portugal|
|Awards||Primeira Liga’s Forward of the Month and Primeira Liga’s Goal of the Month (January 2022)|
|Height||1.83 (6 ft)|
|Weight||Around 80 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football (contracts, salaries, endorsements, and sponsorships)|
|Salary||Around €1 million|
|Net Worth||Around $1.5 million|
- Evanilson began playing football at a young age.
- He played for Estacao before joining the Fluminense academy in 2013.
- In January 2018, he made his senior debut for the club against Boavista.
- During the 2017-18 season, he was on loan to the Slovakian club Samorin for six months.
- He debuted for Samorin against Partizan Bardejov.
- In April 2018, he scored his first senior goal against Spisska Nova Ves.
- In May 2018, he returned to Fluminense.
- In November 2019, he made his Serie A debut against Sao Paulo.
- He was allocated to the club’s Under-20 team.
- He got promoted to the main squad in September 2020 after scoring 11 goals in the Campeonato Brasileiro Sub-20.
- He signed a pre-contract with Tombense in December 2019, with an expiration date of February 2020. He plans to stay with Fluminense until December 2021.
- He departed Brazil in 2020 to join Porto.
- He agreed to a five-year deal for an €8.8 million transfer fee, with Fluminense collecting 30% of the sum owed to Tombense, plus a 6% profit on any future sale.
- In October 2020, he made his Porto debut against Gil Vicente. In the same game, he scored his first goal for Porto.
- In 2021, he appeared briefly for Porto’s reserve team.
- During the 2021-22 season, he won the Primeira Liga and the Taca de Portugal. During the season, he scored 21 goals.
- In 2020, he represented Brazil U23 against South Korea and Egypt.
- He has yet to receive a call from the senior team in Brazil.
- Manchester United expressed an interest in him during the 2022 transfer season.
Evanilson is a married man. Lima Breu is his wife. They are parents to a child.
Evanilson stands 1.83 meters tall, or 6 feet tall. He weighs around 80 kilograms. He has an athletic physique. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Evanilson Salary and Net Worth
Evanilson gets money via his professional football career. Contracts, wages, sponsorships, and endorsements provide the majority of his revenue. He was a Fluminense youth product who went on to play for Samorin and Tombense before joining Porto in 2020. At Porto, he earns roughly €1 million per year.
He would earn significantly more if he signed a new contract with the club or was transferred to another team on a large deal. His net worth is believed to be about $1.5 million.
Did You Know?
- 30 is his jersey number.
- In January 2022, he scored his maiden hat-trick against B SAD.
- In January 2022, his backheel goal against Maritimo earned him the Primeira Liga Goal of the Month honor. He was also named January’s Primeira Liga Forward of the Month.
- He is the first Porto player to score six or more goals in Taca de Portugal since Mario Jarden in the 1997-98 season.