Who is Erik Durm?
Erik Durm is a versatile German professional footballer who plays as a full-back for Kaiserslautern in the Bundesliga. He joined Borussia Dortmund in 2013 and made his German national team debut in 2014. Soon after joining the team, he helped Germany win the World Cup. In 1997, he began his youth career with SG Rieschweiler. Erik made his professional debut in 2010 for FSV Mainz 05’s B team.
His prominent _erik37durm Instagram account, which has over 334K followers, includes photographs of him not just playing soccer but also practicing for it. Durm will also transfer to Kaiserslautern on June 22, 2022.
- Being a professional footballer in Germany.
- With his work as a full-back for Kaiserslautern in the Bundesliga.
Erik Durm was born in Pirmasens, Germany on May 12, 1992. He is of German nationality and of German-white heritage. His faith is also Christian, and he is Caucasian. Erik’s current age is 30, which he celebrated recently in 2022, and his zodiac sign is Taurus, according to his birthday. His father’s name is Thomas Durm, and his mother’s name is Christine Durm.
|Celebrated Name||Erik Durm|
|Birth Name||Erik Durm|
|Place Of Birth||Pirmasens, Germany|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Salary||€1,500,000 per year|
|Height||6 ft 0 in / 183 cm|
|Weight||159 lb / 72 kg|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
Erik Durm Career
- Erik Durm began his football career in 1998 at the SG Rieschweiler academy before moving on to the 1. FC Saarbrucken academy in 2008, where he was the 2009-2010 youth league top scorer with 13 goals.
- He was thereafter admitted to the Academy of 1. FSV Mainz 05 won the 2010-2011 Youth Federation Cup in Germany, and Durm made his debut and played his lone game for the second squad of 1. FSV Mainz 05 will play SV Elversberg in the German Regionalliga on December 4, 2010.
- He was promoted to the FSV Mainz 05 II team and scored seven goals in his first ten games of the 2011-2012 season.
- Erik was offered a professional contract by both FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund, but he chose to join with BVB over 1. FSV Mainz 05.
- Erik signed a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund until June 2014, and Durm was admitted into Borussia Dortmund II for the 2012-2013 season, participating in the German third tier.
- On July 21, 2012, he made his professional football debut for Borussia Dortmund II against VfL Osnabruck in the 2012-2013 3. Liga season.
- On August 10, 2013, he made his Bundesliga debut for BVB, replacing Robert Lewandowski in the 87th minute of BVB’s 4-0 win over FC Augsburg.
- On 1 October 2013, he made his UEFA Champions League debut, defeating French club Olympique Marseille 3-0.
- He made his Bundesliga debut as a substitute in the 2014 DFL-Supercup at the start of the 2014-2015 season, scoring his first goal in a 2-0 victory over Hertha Berlin on May 9, 2015.
- Erik’s transfer to Huddersfield Town for an unknown price was announced on July 13th, 2018. He agreed to a one-year deal, with the club having the option to extend it for another year.
- Erik Durm signed a four-year contract with Eintracht Frankfurt on July 3, 2019.
- Erik relocated to Kaiserslautern on June 22, 2022.
- Erik Durm played for both the German under-19 and under-20 teams in 2011. He made his debut with the under-19 squad on May 31, 2011, scoring two goals in a 3-0 victory over Hungary.
- He made his debut for the German under-20 team against Poland on November 12, 2011, and for the German under-21 team against France on August 13, 2013, in a 0-0 tie.
- On June 1, 2014, he made his senior team debut in a 2-2 draw against Cameroon at the Borussia Park in Monchengladbach.
- In addition, he was nominated to Germany’s roster for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, which the team won despite having Durm as an unused replacement for all of the games.
Erik Durm Girlfriend
However, because he prefers to keep his personal life private, he has not revealed any specifics regarding his relationship. Erik is presently living a single life, in accordance with his decision. He is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Erik Durm Net Worth
Erik Durm has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022, and he also earns a good income of roughly €1,500,000 every year. Erik has attained heights in his career that would ordinarily take a lifetime to achieve. His main source of income is his football profession, and he works hard.
Erik Durm Height
Erik Durm stands 6 ft 0 in / 183 cm tall and weighs around 159 lb / 72 kg. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Furthermore, his physique type is sporty.
Did You Know?
- Soon after joining the team, he helped Germany win the World Cup.
- He joined Borussia Dortmund in 2013 and made his German national team debut in 2014.
- In 1997, he began his youth career with SG Rieschweiler.
- In 2010, he made his professional debut for 1. FSV Mainz 05’s B team.
- He and Julian Draxler joined the German national team.