Who is Ella Endlich?
Ella Endlich, a professional singer from Germany, signed her first deal with Columbia Records on June 18, 1998, the day before her fourteenth birthday. At the time, she went by the stage name Junia. She is well known for her song “Küss mich, halt mich, lieb mich,” which was inspired by the theme song of the film Ti oky pro Popelku. She is particularly well-known for her appearances in musicals, having featured in stage versions of Grease, The Phantom of the Opera, and Moulin Rouge.
Aside from that, she competed in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 national final. In 2018, she served as a judge on the fifteenth season of “Deutschland sucht den Superstar” (the German equivalent of Pop Idol and American Idol).
Well Known For
- Being a singer from Germany.
- For the song “Küss mich, Halte mich, lieb mich.”
Ella Endlich, actual name Jacqueline Zebisch, was born on June 18, 1984, making her 38 years old as of 2022. She is from the East German town of Weimar, Bezirk Erfurt. She is German by nationality and German-White by ethnicity. She is the daughter of Norbert Endlich (Father), a songwriter and record producer, and Judith. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, and she is a Christian. She came to West Berlin with her family in 1989. She sang in a recording studio for the first time at the age of ten. She was then employed as a backup vocalist for the ZDF-Hitparade.
She took dance and singing classes at school and also shot films with her own choreographies for the television channel VIVA in Los Angeles, Miami, and London. During her adolescence, she began an apprenticeship in musical theater at the Musicalstudio Neukölln and graduated from the Realschule in October 2001 to study at the Bayerischen Theaterakademie August in Munich. She was trained in acting as well as dancing, musicals, and singing. She graduated from the Bayrische Theaterakademie in 2005 with a diploma.
|Celebrated Name||Ella Endlich|
|Birth Name||Jacqueline Zebisch|
|Place Of Birth||Weimar, Bezirk Erfurt, East Germany|
|Net Worth||$5 Million – $10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches or 1.68 m|
|Weight||57 Kg or 126 lbs|
|Breast Size||33 in|
|Waist Size||25 in|
|Hip Size||35 in|
Ella Endlich Career
- Ella signed her first deal with Columbia Records on June 18, 1998, her 14th birthday.
- Her first song, “It’s funny,” was published in 1999, followed by “My Guy,” “Who’s the Other Woman,” and “Skaterboy.” All of these tracks were on her debut album, “Junia.” Her debut album was released in 2000.
- In 2001 and 2002, she was a member of the Bregenzer Festspielproduktionen ensemble, which presented La Bohème and West Side Story.
- She also appeared at the Prinzregentheater München and the Theater Erfurt in the City of Angels.
- In 2006, she won the HypoVereinsbank singing competition as well as the audience prize.
- From 2005 to 2009, she appeared in a number of musicals, including Heidi (as Tinette), Sweet Charity (as Betzy), Grease (as Sandy), Prinzessin Lillifee und der Zauber der Rose (as Princess Lillifee), Best of Musicals (as Christine from The Phantom of the Opera), Moulin Rouge! (as Satine), The Little Mermaid (as Ariel), Wicked (as Elphaba), or Les Misé
- Similarly, she appeared in the drama “Der Steppenwolf.”
- Her debut song, “Küss mich, halt mich, lieb mich,” was released under the name ‘Ella Endlich.’ The song is based on the film’s theme song, Ti oky pro Popelku.
- In October 2010, she released her debut album as Ella Endlich, Da (English: “Here”).
- Her second album, “Meilenweit” (English: “Miles and Miles”), was published in 2011.
- In 2012, she released an EP named “Wintercollage.”
- In June 2014, her album “Die süße Wahrheit” (English: “The Sweet Truth”) was published.
- In February 2016, she released the album Träume auf Asphalt (English: “Dreams on Asphalt”).
- Similarly, she competed in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 national final with the song “Adrenaline.”
- She also served as a judge on the fifteenth season of “Deutschland sucht den Superstar” (the German equivalent of Pop Idol and American Idol), which aired from January 3 to May 5, 2018.
Ella Endlich Net Worth
Ella Endlich is a great vocalist who has won over her admirers with her wonderful vocals. Ella’s net worth is estimated to be between $5 million and $10 million as of 2022. She amassed her riches by releasing a number of singles, songs, and albums.
Her specific income has not been disclosed, but there is little doubt that she is well compensated for her current position. Her lone and primary source of money is the music industry, and she now lives a comfortable lifestyle.
Ella Endlich Boyfriend
Ella Endlich is not married and plans to marry in the future. She is now thought to be single since there has been no news or speculations of her dating anybody. She seemed to be more concerned with her profession than with being in a relationship. She is now enjoying a wonderful life as a single woman. When it comes to her sexual orientation, she is straight.
Ella Endlich Height
Ella is a stunning vocalist who stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall. Her balanced body weight is 57 kg (126 lbs). Her physique is slender. Her breast size is 33 inches, her waist size is 25 inches, and her hip size is 35 inches. Her bra size is 38B, and she has a cup size of B. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are blue.
Did You Know?
- Jacqueline Zebisch is her given name.
- She is the daughter of Norbert Endlich, a songwriter and record producer.
- She co-hosted the sixteenth season of Deutschland sucht den Superstar with Dieter Bohlen.
- Her career began when she was eleven years old and was hired as a background vocalist for the ZDF-Hitparade.
- In June of 1998, she secured her first contract with Columbia Records.