Who is Daichi Kamada?
Daichi Kamada is a professional footballer from Japan. He is a midfielder for Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga and the Japan national team. In 2015, he began his football career with the Japanese team Sagan Tosu. He joined Frankfurt in 2017 and spent some time on loan with Sint-Truiden of Belgium. At the senior international level, he made his debut in 2019.
On August 5, 1996, Daichi Kamada was born. Her birthplace is in the Japanese prefecture of Ehime. He is of Japanese descent. He is of Asian descent, and his zodiac sign is Leo. Fukushige, his father, gave birth to him. At the moment, no information regarding his mother is accessible. Hiromu Kamada is his younger brother.
|Celebrated Name||Daichi Kamada|
|Birth Name||Daichi Kamada|
|Place Of Birth||Ehime|
|Famous For||Won Europa League 2021-22 with Frankfurt|
|Mother||Name Not Available|
|School||Higashiyama High School|
|First Club||Sagan Tosu|
|Current Club||Eintracht Frankfurt|
|Current Club Country||Germany|
|Jersey Number||15, 24, 7, 9|
|Awards||UEFA Europa League, New Hero Awards of the Yamazaki Nabisco Cup (Two), J League Goal of the Month|
|Height||1.83 (6 ft)|
|Weight||Around 72 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Wife||Name Not Available|
|Son||Name Not Available|
|Source of Wealth||Football (contracts, salaries, endorsements, and sponsorships)|
|Net Worth||€1 million|
Daichi Kamada Career
- Daichi Kamada has always desired to be a footballer.
- He began playing football at Kids FC (now FC Zebra Kids).
- He contributed to the team’s victory in the TV Ehime Cup Ehime Prefectural Youth Soccer Championship U-12.
- In 2009, he joined Gamba Osaka while still in junior high school.
- He was chosen for the U13 J League.
- He was released from the team in 2012 due to injuries.
- He afterward enrolled at Higashiyama High School.
- In 2013, he scored 20 goals in 18 appearances for the school squad.
- In 2014, he was the captain of the high school football squad.
- Before graduating, he drew the attention of numerous J League clubs.
- In November 2014, he signed with the J League team Sagan Tosu after graduating.
- He enjoyed a brief loan spell at J.League U-22 at the start of the 2015 season.
- In April 2015, he returned to Tosu and made his J. League Cup debut against Albirex Niigata.
- In May 2015, he made his J.League debut against Matsumoto Yamaga. In the same game, he scored his first goal.
- He received the Yamazaki Nabisco Cup’s New Hero Award.
- He re-signed with the club ahead of the 2016 season.
- He won the Yamazaki Nabisco Cup’s New Hero Awards for the second time for his efforts in the early 2016 season.
- In April 2016, he had an elbow injury that sidelined him for two weeks.
- On 22 October 2016, his goal against Kashiwa Reysol was selected J League Goal of the Month.
- He extended his contract with the club ahead of the 2017 season.
- He left the club with 16 goals in 80 appearances across all competitions.
- In June 2017, he joined the Bundesliga team Eintracht Frankfurt.
- He agreed to a four-year contract with the club for a reputed €2.5 million cost.
- He made his Frankfurt debut against TuS Erndtebruck in the DFB-Pokal.
- He debuted in the Bundesliga against SC Freiburg.
- Due to injuries and competition for the position, he only made four appearances in his rookie season in 2017-18.
- He was on loan to Sint-Truiden for the 2018-19 season. In 36 appearances for the club, he scored 16 goals.
- For the 2019-20 season, he returned to Frankfurt.
- He broke a ligament in January 2020, which kept him out of football for the entire month.
- In the second leg of the UEFA Europa League Round of 32 games against Red Bull Salzburg, he scored a hat-trick.
- With 16 goals in the 2019-20 season, he became the club’s third-leading scorer.
- He agreed to a new deal with Frankfurt for the 2020-21 season.
- In the 2020-21 season, he scored five goals in 34 appearances across all competitions.
- He was a vital member of the Frankfurt team that won the UEFA Europa League in 2021-22. In 46 appearances in all competitions, he scored 9 goals.
- In 2015, Daichi Kamada was called up to Japan’s youth squad.
- In 2016, he represented Japan’s U21 and U23 squads.
- In 2019, he was called up to the Japan senior team for the first time.
- On March 22, 2019, he made his senior international debut for the Samurai Blue against Colombia.
- On October 10, 2019, he scored his first senior international goal against Mongolia.
Daichi Kamada Wife
Daichi Kamada is a married guy. He is married to his long-term partner. They married on May 25, 2017. In October 2018, the couple had their first child, a boy.
He has kept his personal life secret. More information about his family, including his wife and children, will be added here. He and his family live in Frankfurt.
Daichi Kamada Height
Daichi Kamada is 1.84 meters tall, or 6 feet tall. He weighs around 72 kg. He has an athletic physique. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Daichi Kamada Salary and Net Worth
Daichi Kamada earns a living as a professional football player. He began his football career at Sagan Tosu in the J League. In 2017, he signed with the German club Eintracht Frankfurt. He had agreed to a four-year deal worth €2.5 million.
In 2020, he signed a contract extension with the club. He earns roughly €600,000 each year. His net worth is believed to be in the region of €1 million.
Did You Know?
- Fukushige, his father, was a player who worked with the seniors and juniors at Osaka University of Physical Education.
- Hiromu, his brother, is also a footballer.
- He had considered attending university in the past.
- At Sagan Tosu, he wore jersey numbers 24 and then 7.
- He has been studying German.
- He enjoys reading manga.
- He acknowledged teammate Makoto Hasebe for assisting him in settling in Germany.