Who is Billy Kametz?
Billy Kametz was a voice actor most known for his roles as Josuke Higashikata in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, Naofumi Iwatani in The Rising of the Shield Hero, and Takuto Maruki in Persona 5 Royal. He earned the Best VA Performance (EN) award at the 4th Crunchyroll Anime Awards for his role as Naofumi Iwatani in The Rising of the Shield Hero.
Unfortunately, he died on May 1, 2022, as a result of cancer.
Billy Kametz Death Cause
Billy revealed on April 26, 2022, that he would be retiring from voice acting and returning to Hershey, Pennsylvania, after being diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer. On May 1, 2022, a GoFundMe campaign was set up to fund travel, insurance charges, medical expenditures not covered by insurance, and daily living expenses. On June 9, 2022, he died of cancer.
- Being a voice actor in the United States.
- In JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable and The Rising of the Shield Hero, he played Josuke Higashikata and Naofumi Iwatami.
Billy Kametz, sometimes known as Billy P. Kametz, was born on March 22, 1987. He was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and reared in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He was of American nationality and of American-White ancestry. He recently turned 35 years old. He has not disclosed any information about his parents or siblings to the media.
His zodiac sign was Aries, and he practiced Christianity. He earned a bachelor’s degree in theatrical performance from West Chester University in 2009.
|Celebrated Name||Billy Kametz|
|Birth Name||Billy P. Kametz|
|Place Of Birth||Lancaster, Pennsylvania|
|University||West Chester University|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Profession|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurement||44-32-38 inches|
|Bicep Size||22 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Death Date||June 9, 2022|
|Cause Of Death||Cancer|
- Billy relocated to Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, in 2016 to portray Aladdin in the last performance of “Disney’s Aladdin: A Musical Spectacular.”
- He also worked as a voice actor in California, where he portrayed numerous prominent parts.
- In 2018, he voiced Sword Gai and Fate/Extra Last Encore, which was followed by Beyblade Burst Turbo, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable. Naruto: Naruto Next Generations, Boruto Sirius the Jaeger, Baki Starting Life in Another World, Re:Zero Hello and welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun, Aggretsuko, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Beastars, Tower of God, Pokémon, Attack on Titan, The Way of the Househusband, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness, The Prince of Tennis II: Hyotei vs. Rikkai Game of Future, Tokyo 24th Ward, and more.
- He earned the Best VA Portrayal (EN) award at the 4th Crunchyroll Anime Awards in 2020 for his performance as Naofumi Iwatani in “The Rising of the Shield Hero.”
- He stated on April 26, 2022, that he would be retiring from voice acting and returning to Hershey, Pennsylvania, after being diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer.
Billy Kametz net worth
Billy Kametz was a fantastic voice performer. Billy Kametz’s net worth was estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million at the time of his death. His major source of money was his acting career, and he had a comfortable lifestyle. His specific pay has yet to be released.
Billy Kametz girlfriend
Billy Kametz was an unmarried man who was not in a relationship at the time of his death. He was reported to be unmarried before to his death, as there had been no reports or speculations of him having affairs or relationships with anybody. He was not homosexual and had a heterosexual sexual orientation.
Billy Kametz height
Billy Kametz was a gorgeous man with a kind demeanor. He was 5’8″ tall and 63 kg in weight. He was a fitness fanatic who was meticulous about his diet. He had bright brown eyes and blonde hair. His physical dimensions were 44-32-38 inches. His biceps measured 22 inches.
Did You Know?
- His astrological sign was Aries.
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in theatrical performance from West Chester University in 2009.
- He was most known for playing Josuke Higashikata in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, Naofumi Iwatani in The Rising of the Shield Hero, and Takuto Maruki in Persona 5 Royal.
- At the time of his death, he was unmarried.