Who is Audrey Cordon-Ragot?
Audrey Cordon-Ragot is a well-known French road cyclist who now competes for the UCI Women’s WorldTeam Trek-Segafredo. She has been competing professionally since 2008 when she joined the UCI-registered Vienne Futuroscope women’s team. She has also competed for Hitec, Wiggle-High5, and Trek-Segafredo over the previous three seasons. At the French Road Championships, she won the time trial and finished second in the road race.
She won the National Road Race Championships in 2022. She is very active on social media, with over 30.6K followers on her Instagram account and over 15.8K followers on her Twitter account.
- Being a French road cyclist.
- She is now a member of the UCI Women’s WorldTeam Trek-Segafredo.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot was born in Pontivy, France on September 22, 1989. She is of French nationality and of French-white race. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is Caucasian. Audrey turned 32 in 2021, and her zodiac sign is Virgo, according to her birth date. She has not revealed any information about her family members.
|Celebrated Name||Audrey Cordon-Ragot|
|Birth Name||Audrey Cordon-Ragot|
|Place Of Birth||Pontivy, France|
|Source of Wealth||Road bicycle racer, career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lb)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook|
- Audrey Cordon-Ragot began her road bicycle racing career by competing in the Women’s road race at the 2012 Summer Olympics but finishing late. She came in 15th place in the Women’s Time Trial.
- Then, in 2013, she won the general classification of the five-day Tour de Bretagne Feminin, and in October 2014, it was announced that Cordon-Ragot will join the Wiggle-Honda team as a super-domestique in 2015.
- She won the French National Time Trial Championships in 2015 and 2016, and she raced in the Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympics in 2016.
- Audrey finished 37th in the Women’s Road Race, 24th in the Women’s Time Trial, and earned the Women’s Tour mountains classification jersey in 2017.
- She won both the National Time Trial and National Road Race Championships in 2022.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot Husband
Audrey Cordon-Ragot has a husband. On October 10, 2014, she married her lovely spouse Vincent Ragot. Vincent is a cyclist as well. They are living a happy life, sharing a lot of love with each other, and they are highly unlikely to divorce. Audrey is also straight when it comes to her sexual orientation.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot net worth and income
Audrey Cordon-Ragot is a skilled woman with a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022, as well as a great salary of thousands of dollars each year. She is a passionate and diligent person, thus her net worth and income will undoubtedly increase in the next years.
Her main source of income is her road bicycle racing career.
Audrey Cordon-Ragot height,weight, and measurements
Audrey Cordon-Ragot has an ideal height of 170 cm (5 ft 7 in) and a body weight of 60 kg (132 lb). Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown. Furthermore, her body type is sporty.