Who is Ao Tanaka?
Ao Tanaka is a professional footballer from Japan. He is well-known for his work as a midfielder with Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Japanese national team. In September 2018, he made his J1 League debut against Consadole Sapporo, scoring his first professional goal just six minutes after being introduced. He is the first Kawasaki Frontale player to ever win the 2019 J.League Rookie of the Year Award.
Ao made a name for himself among the Kawasaki Frontale players by playing more than 2500 minutes in all competitions in the 2020 season. Furthermore, he signed a three-year deal with Fortuna Dusseldorf that would expire on June 30, 2025.
- Being a professional footballer in Japan.
- As a midfielder for Fortuna Dusseldorf and the Japan national team.
Ao Tanaka was born on September 10, 1998, in Miyamae-Ku, Kawasaki, Japan. He is of Japanese nationality and of Asian ethnic origin. Similarly, his religious beliefs are Christian, and his ethnicity is white. Ao turned 23 in 2021, and his star sign is Virgo, according to his birthdate. He has not revealed any information about his parents.
|Celebrated Name||Ao Tanaka|
|Birth Name||Ao Tanaka|
|Place Of Birth||Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki, Japan|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Ao Tanaka Career
- Ao Tanaka made his J1 League debut in September 2018 against Consadole Sapporo, scoring his first professional goal just six minutes after being introduced.
- He got more starts with his team, appearing in 24 J1 League matches throughout the season, totaling 31 appearances across 5 different tournaments.
- Then, in his first complete professional season, he was named the 2019 J.League Rookie of the Year, making him the only Kawasaki Frontale player to ever receive this honor.
- Ao made his Japan national football team debut on December 10, 2019, in a 2-1 win over China in the 2019 EAFF E-1 Football Championship.
- Tanaka’s accomplishments with the Kawasaki Frontale club have helped him gain appearances with the Japan under-23 team, including a two-goal effort in a 3-2 friendly win over the Brazil under-23 team on October 14, 2019.
- Later, on June 26th, 2021, he joined German 2. Bundesliga side Fortuna Dusseldorf on a year-long loan with a buy option and was named to the 18-player team roster for the 2020 Olympic Games.
- On October 12, 2021, he made his debut in the AFC qualifying campaign for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, scoring his first goal for the national team against the Australian national football team.
- He then signed a three-year deal with Fortuna Dusseldorf, which would expire on June 30, 2025.
Ao Tanaka Girlfriend
He is in a relationship with his lovely girlfriend Suzuki Airi. She is also a food analyzer who enjoys trying new foods. Tanaka, on the other hand, has not been extremely brave and upfront about his relationship, but he clearly demonstrates his devotion whenever the two are together. In terms of sexual orientation, he is straight.
Ao Tanaka Net Worth
As of 2022, Ao Tanaka’s net worth is expected to be $1.5 million. He also has good pay, which is in the thousands of dollars every year. He has already developed an identity in his brief professional career, and he is extremely ambitious and continues to work even harder to achieve his goals.
Furthermore, his primary source of income is his football profession.
Ao Tanaka Height
Ao Tanaka has an optimum height of 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) and a body weight of 69 kg. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Furthermore, his physique type is sporty.
Did You Know?
- He started every match for Japan in the tournament.
- On October 12, 2021, he made his debut in the AFC qualifying campaign for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- He is a midfielder for Fortuna Dusseldorf as well as the Japan national team.
- He made a name for himself among the Kawasaki Frontale players.
- His shirt size is 4.