Who is Anne Winters?
Anne Winters is an American actress noted for her roles in television episodes and films such as “13 Reasons Why” as Chloe Rice, “Mom and Dad” as Carly Ryan, “Zac & Mia” as Mia Phillips, “Sand Castles”, “Pass the Light”, “Night School”, “Tyrant”, and others. In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in “A Christmas Snow,” an independent Christmas film. In 2013, she made her debut television appearance on “The Fosters.” In 2022, she will appear as Charly Burke, a new series regular, in season 3 of “The Orville.”
The Orville’s Anne Winters Teases Her Role in Season 3
Anne Winters joins Seth MacFarlane’s Hulu sci-fi series. Fans of The Orville will notice a new face among Captain Ed Mercer’s (Seth MacFarlane) crew: Charly Burke, a young ensign whose navigation skills have secured her a position on the bridge. Charly has been through a lot, and as a result, she is as tough as nails. Is there a lighter side to her? At a recent Orville press day, star Anne Winters (13 Reasons Why) told io9, “It’s plausible.”
“She certainly evolves over the season, and I’m happy for everyone to watch her arc because she has a tremendous backstory and is coming in with such a strong point of view… but sure, you could see a lighter side.” I guess I’d be interested to hear what the audience thinks about it because even Charly’s lighter side isn’t really light.”
- Being a famous American actress.
- For her recurring performance as Chloe in the mystery drama web series “13 Reasons Why,” her main part in the highly acclaimed comedy film “Mom and Dad,” and her lead role in Awesomeness TV’s “Zac & Mia.”
Anne Winters was born Anne Christine Winters on June 3, 1994, in Dallas, Texas, United States. Her early years were spent in neighboring Lewisville. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is American-White. In 2022, she celebrated her 27th birthday. She was raised in a devout household and enjoys visiting various churches in Los Angeles in her spare time. Her astrological sign is Gemini. In terms of her family, she is the daughter of Harry and Karen Winters. Lauren is her only sibling.
In terms of schooling, she attended Prestonwood Christian Academy, a private Baptist institution. Winters sang a solo at the American Airlines Center in front of a crowd of nearly 24,000 people when she was 10 years old. She had considered enrolling in an acting program at Southern Methodist University, but after graduating from high school, she changed her mind and relocated to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. She then enrolled in the College of Canyons, a community college in Santa Clarita.
|Celebrated Name||Anne Winters|
|Nick Name||Anne Winters|
|Birth Name||Anne Christine Winters|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas|
|School||Prestonwood Christian Academy|
|University||Southern Methodist University|
|College / University||College of Canyons|
|Boyfriend||Taylor Beau, Seth MacFarlane (Ex)|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight||53 Kg or 117 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Anne Winters Professional Career
- Winters made her cinematic debut as Young Kathleen in “A Christmas Snow,” which was followed by “Cooper and the Castle Hills Gang,” another straight-to-DVD feature.
- In 2013, she appeared as Kylie Kramer in the Disney Channel sitcom “Liv and Maddie.”
- From 2013 to 2014, she appeared as Kelsey in the ABC Family/Freeform drama series “The Fosters.”
- She then played the regular character of Emma Al-Fayeed in the drama series “Tyrant” from 2014 to 2016.
- She then featured as Kelly Decker in the action picture “Fatal Instinct” in the same year, as well as in the indie drama film “Sand Castles.”
- After a year, she starred in the faith-based film “Pass the Light” as Gwen.
- Similarly, she played Avery Lindstrom in the Lifetime television film “The Bride He Bought Online” and Vicki Roth in the ABC criminal drama series “Wicked City.”
- She also appeared as Valerie York in the NBC pilot sequel to the adolescent drama film “Cruel Intentions.”
- She was also in the drama film “The Tribe.”
- In 2017, she co-starred in the horror-comedy film “Mom and Dad” with Nicolas Cage and Selma Blair. She starred in the AwesomenessTV and go90 drama series “Zac & Mia” the same year.
- She rose to prominence after recurring as Chlöe Rice, the new head cheerleader and “It” girl of Liberty High in the second and third seasons of Netflix’s drama series “13 Reasons Why.”
- She then starred in the 2018 comedy film “Night School” as well as the ABC drama series “Grand Hotel.”
- In 2022, she will appear as Charly Burke in season 3 of “The Orville.”
Anne Winters Achievemennts and Awards
- In 2014, she received Leonardo da Vinci Horse Awards for her performance in “Sand Castles.”
- In 2016, she received a Nice International Film Festival Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in “The Tribe.”
- In 2018, she won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Digital Daytime Drama Series for her work on “Zac & Mia.”
What is Anne Winter’s boyfriend’s name?
Anne Winters has not yet married and does not have a husband. She is presently single and does not have a partner. She is presently concentrating on her profession. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
In 2018, she was in a relationship with her attractive boyfriend, Taylor Beau. Taylor is a vocalist best known as the leader of the Young Reckless Saints. She also began taking Taylor as a date to several red-carpet events. She has also dated Seth MacFarlane. The pair met on the set of The Orville, where they began their relationship. Their romance did not endure long, and they eventually divorced.
How much money does Anne Winters have?
Anne Winters has made a fortune through her roles in films and television series. Anne’s net worth is estimated to reach $3 million as of 2022, which is extremely outstanding. She has worked as an endorser for companies such as Samsung, Subaru of America, EA Charm Girls, and Hasbro. She has not announced her salary as of now. She is currently enjoying a stylish lifestyle and is content with her earnings from her professional employment.
Height and weight of Anne Winters
Anne Winters is a stunning and attractive actress who is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. Her balanced body weight is 53 kg (117 lbs). Her eyes are blue, and she has dark brown hair. Her frame is tiny, and her lips are bigger.
Anne Winters is also noted for her fitness because she understands the need of eating a healthy and balanced diet. She is also a health nut. Due to her hectic schedule in the entertainment industry at the time, she neglected her health and gained a few pounds. But she was able to lose the weight as quickly as she acquired it. When an interviewer asked Anne what happened to her weight, she went on to explain many causes that may have contributed to her weight increase.
“I don’t know how my body altered since there are so many things going on in my day-to-day existence,” she explained. But I’m aware that I need to do something about my weight gain.” She followed a well-planned diet and exercise plan to lose weight. She now eats a healthy breakfast, which helps her in her hectic daily life. She avoids fatty and greasy foods. She eats fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, and lean meat for lunch and dinner. Anne is not a coffee or tea drinker. She also posts about her diet on Instagram. She once called “Margarita” her favorite juice. Her previous weight was 65 KG which she reduced to 53 KG.
Did You Know?
- Anne Winters made her first TV show appearance on “The Fosters” in 2013.
- In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in “A Christmas Snow,” an independent Christmas film.
- Her early years were spent in neighboring Lewisville.
- Her astrological sign is Gemini.
- Lauren is her only sibling.