Who is Andre Paras?
Andre Alonzo Forster Paras is a former professional basketball player, model, dancer, and actor from the Philippines. He is well-known as Andre Paras. He rose to prominence as the son of former PBA player Benjie Paras and the brother of Kobe Paras. He rose to prominence as Chad Jimenez in the film adaptation of “Diary ng Panget.” One of his biggest breaks came when he appeared as a supporting actor in the fantasy-drama series “Elena M. Patron’s Blusang Itim.”
He appeared as Ralph Vergara in the TV series “Descendants of the Sun” in 2020. Furthermore, Paras has amassed a sizable fan base on social media, with over 711K followers on his Instagram account.
- Being a former professional basketball player, actor, model, dancer, and singer from the Philippines.
- Being the son of former PBA player Benjie Paras and Kobe Paras’ brother.
Andre Paras entered the world for the first time on November 1, 1995, in Quezon City, Philippines. He was born in a Christian family under the name Andre Alonzo Forster Paras. He is of Filipino nationality and of Filipino-white ethnic origin. Andre turned 26 in 2021, and his zodiac sign is Scorpio, according to his birthdate. As a result, he is white.
Benjie Paras, his father, is a former PBA player, and Jackie Forster, his mother, is a former actress. He also has one brother, Kobe Paras, who is a professional basketball player.
In terms of education, Andre attended La Salle Greenhills High School. He, like his father, played for the University of the Philippines (UP) Fighting Maroons in college. Paras transferred from the University of the Philippines to San Beda College in 2014 to play for the San Beda Red Lions.
|Celebrated Name||Andre Paras|
|Birth Name||Andre Alonzo Forster Paras|
|Place Of Birth||Quezon City, Philippines|
|College / University||San Beda College|
|Source of Wealth||Actor, model, dancer, singer, and former professional basketball player career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall|
|Weight||217 lb (98 kg)|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram|
- Andre Paras began his MPBL career with the Imus Bandera in the 2018-2019 season.
- Paras was chosen with the 27th overall pick in the PBA Season 46 draught. Before the start of the 47th PBA season, he took a leave of absence from Blackwater to pursue acting.
- Andre Paras’s debut series became one of his biggest breaks when he appeared as a supporting actor in “Elena M. Patron’s Blusang Itim.”
- In 2011, he was signed as a GMA Network contract artist and became a regular performer on “Sunday All-Stars.”
- In 2014, he played Chad Jimenez in “Diary ng Panget.”
- He appeared as Adonis in the 2019 TV series “Love You Two,” and as Ralph Vergara in the 2020 film “Descendants of the Sun.”
Achievements and Awards
- 2016 GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
- 46th Box Office Entertainment Awards
- ENPRESS Golden Screen Television Awards
- Movie Star Festival Awards
Andre Paras Girlfriend
Andre Paras is a single man. He is currently very focused on his work and is hesitant to speak to the public about his personal life, and no information about his possible girlfriend can be found. As a result, we can safely assume that Andre is currently single. In terms of sexual orientation, he is straight.
Andre Paras net worth
Andre Paras has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million as of 2022, as well as a handsome salary in the thousands of dollars per year. He has already established an identity in his short professional career, and he is extremely ambitious and continues to work even harder to achieve his goals.
In addition, he makes a living as an actor, model, dancer, singer, and former professional basketball player.
Andre Paras height
Andre Paras stands 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall and weighs approximately 217 lb (98 kg). He has attractive dark brown hair and eyes. Furthermore, his body type is athletic.
Did You Know?
- In 2011, he made his screen debut in the GMA Network television film Blusang Itim.
- Early in his career, he was also a regular on GMA’s Sunday All Stars variety show.
- In Manila, Philippines, he attended San Beda College.
- He and Kylie Padilla both appeared in Blusang Itim.
- Benjie Paras, his father, was a well-known professional basketball player.