Who is Umar Riaz?
Umar Riaz is an actor, model, and surgeon from India. He is most known for being the older brother of Asim Riaz, an Indian television actor and model. Umar Riaz was born in Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India on Tuesday, January 1, 1991 (age 31 as of 2022). Capricorn is his astrological sign. He attended Delhi Public School in Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir. In 2013, he earned an MBBS from the Government Medical College and Hospital in Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, and a Master of Surgery from the same institution.
Personal Life/Early Life
Umar grew up in a wealthy Muslim household. His whole family is a devout Muslim who prays to Allah on a regular basis. Riaz Ahmed Choudhary, Umar Riaz’s father, is also a politician and former Secretary of Jammu and Kashmir. Shabnam Naz is Umar’s mother, and she is a homemaker. In addition to his parents, Umar has a younger brother, Asim Riaz, and a sister, Mahvish Chaudhary. Asim Riaz, Umar’s younger brother, is also an actor and a competitor on Bigg Boss 13.
He had his early schooling at Jammu’s Delhi Public School. He excelled in school and continued his education after clearing his high school and intermediate examinations. Since he was a boy, Umar dreamed of becoming a surgeon and serving the people. As a result, he eventually decided to pursue a career as a surgeon. He did, however, dream of being a model when he was younger. Following that, he auditioned for a number of modeling jobs and collaborated with a number of well-known Indian photographers. He earned his MBBS from the Government Medical College and Hospital in Jammu. Umar followed his post-graduate studies after completing his MBBS and earned a Master of Surgery degree (MS).
Umar Riaz’s marital status is now single. When it comes to Umar’s affair, rumors suggest that he had an affair with TV actress Sonal Vengurlekar. Despite the fact that they have both split up and are no longer together.
Following the separation of Umar Riaz and Sonal Vengurlekar, Sonam released a screenshot of her WhatsApp conversation with Umar on Twitter, in which she refers to Sonal as a failed actress.
At the same time, Sonal accused Umar of continuing to utilize her money via his internet application notwithstanding their split. Later, Umar refuted all of these charges, claiming that Sonal is playing games with me in order to get into Bigg Boss via this.
|Birth Date||1 January 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Age (As of 2022)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Profession||Actor, Model, and Surgeon|
|Debut Appearance||TV (Contestant): Bigg Boss (15)|
|Famous For||Being the elder brother of Asim Riaz, an Indian TV actor and model.|
|Net Worth||$5.4 Million(approximately)|
|Height(Approx)||In feet & inches: 5’ 10”
In centimters: 178 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kilograms: 75 kg
In pounds: 165 lbs
Family Background, Education
|Father Name||Riaz Ahmed Choudhary (politician)
|Mother Name||Shabnam Naz
|Siblings||Brother- Asim Riaz (model and actor)
Sister- Mahvish Choudhary
|School||Delhi Public School, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir|
|College||Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (MBBS and MS)|
|Education Qualification||• MBBS
• Master of Surgery
Girlfriend, Wife, Marriage
|Girlfriend||Sonal Vengurlekar (TV actor)
Favorite Things & Assets
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite TV Show||Not Known|
|Favorite Book(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Comic Character||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
In 2018, he began working as a clinical assistant at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai, Maharashtra, after finishing his MBBS and MS. In 2020, he began working as a Senior Registrar (General Surgery). He is a model in addition to being a surgeon. He has worked as a model for a number of renowned fashion photographers. He rose to prominence after his younger brother, Asim Riaz, appeared on the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 13.’ Umar featured in several episodes of Bigg Boss 15 as a guest. In 2021, he participated in a few Hindi music videos, including Dipesh Agarwal’s ‘Gunaah Karde,’ Asim Riaz’s ‘Sky High,’ and Jugni In’s ‘Befikar Raho.’He was cast as a competitor in the 15th season of the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ in 2021.
Wealth and Net Worth
As per some internet sources, the estimated net worth of Umar Riaz is approximately $5.4 Million (Rs. 40 Crores).
In the year 2021, Umar Riaz will be 30 years old, and in addition to being a professional surgeon, he is also a model and actor. He is highly concerned about his fitness and pays close attention to everything from his nutrition to his workout. Umar is also well-known for his fitness on social media. On social media, he continues to post photographs and videos connected to his fitness.
Umar Riaz stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches, or 178 cm. His body weight is about 82 kg, and he maintains a healthy diet to keep his physique in shape, with measurements of 40-32-12. His eyes are black, and his hair is black as well.
Some Amazing Facts At A Glance About Umar Riaz
- Umar Riaz does not smoke.
- Umar Riaz is a model, actor, and surgeon from India. Asim Riaz, a Bigg Boss 13 competitor, is his elder brother.
- He grew up in a middle-class family.
- After finishing his MBBS and MS, he began working as a clinical assistant at Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre in Mumbai, Maharashtra, in 2018. He was a Senior Registrar in 2020. (General Surgery).
- He had aspired to be a model since he was a teenager. Later, he auditioned for different modelling jobs and worked as a model for many well-known Indian photographers.
- He shot to fame in 2013 when he appeared as a guest on the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 13’ to meet his brother Asim Riaz.
- Umar appeared in many music videos in 2021, including Dipesh Agarwal’s ‘Gunaah Karde,’ Asim Riaz’s ‘Sky High,’ and Jugni In’s ‘Befikar Raho.’
- In 2021, he appeared on the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 15,’ alongside Donal Bisht, Pratik Sehajpal, Karan Kundra, and Afsana Khan.
- He is a fitness fanatic who goes to the gym on a daily basis.
- During an interview, Umar stated that he has wanted to be a doctor and assist the people of India since he was a youngster.
- Umar adores dogs and owns one as a pet.
- He enjoys horseback riding in his spare time.
- During an interview, he stated that Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan’s lives had influenced him.