Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative efforts, this line has been very well proved by Tyner Rushing who is A well-known American actress who has been in a number of films and television programs. She gained notoriety for appearing in a variety of movies and television shows, including Echoes, in which she played Maria in 2022, The Terminal List, in which she played Liz Riley in 2022, and Stranger Things, in which she played Virginia Creel in 2022.
In 2015, she began her career in television by contributing to the renowned television program Homicide Hunter. In 2016, she made her acting debut by playing the lead role in Catalyst. The well-known American actress has been in a number of films and television programs. She gained notoriety for appearing in a variety of movies and television shows, including Echoes, in which she played Maria in 2022, The Terminal List, in which she played Liz Riley in 2022, and Stranger Things, in which she played Virginia Creel in 2022.
In 2015, she began her career in television by contributing to the renowned television program Homicide Hunter. In 2016, she made her acting debut by playing the lead role in Catalyst.
Personal life/Early life
On June 20, 1992, Tyner Rushing was born in Semmes, Alabama, in the United States. Tyner is her nickname. Tyner is currently 30 years old. Her sign is Gemini. She is of American descent. Her ancestry is white. She practices Christianity as her faith. Professionally, Tyner excels as both a dancer and an excellent actor. Regarding her educational background, she studied vocal performance at Birmingham-Southern College, a liberal arts institution in Birmingham, Alabama.
She received a performance scholarship from the institution. She developed into a member of the California Theater Center throughout her undergraduate years, and she toured the west coast as a performer. She joined Zero Gravity Management after graduating from college and started going on auditions.
With her family, Tyner Rushing has a close bond. Ralph Carl Rushing is her father, and Patti Tyner Rushing is her mother. Her mother and father reared her in a straightforward environment away from the chaos of the city on plant farming. When she was just 3 years old, her mother started teaching her how to dance, and at age 4, she started acting. When Tyner was 7 years old, she first began singing.
As we talking about her relationship, At this moment, there are no verifiable facts concerning Tyner’s relationships or ties in the public domain or on social media.
|Birthdate||June 20, 1992|
|Age||30 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Semmes, Alabama, USA|
|Net Worth||USD 2 million|
|Height(Approx)||In feet: 5 feet 6 inches
In cm: 168 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kg: 58 Kg
In pounds: 128 lbs
|Father Name||Ralph Carl Rushing|
|Mother Name||Patti Tyner Rushing|
|College||Birmingham – Southern College|
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Lana Turner|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- Tyner moved to California in 2014 and started working hard. She has exclusively acted in television series and short films since 2015.
- Tyner’s first acting role was in the short film “50 mm,” in which she played a little girl named Taylor. She performed in The Voyeur, 80s Dating Video Remix, Hi, Grandma, and Catalyst in that order.
- Tyner gained notoriety in “The Inspectors” after performing in minor roles for two years. This short-action television series allowed the Alabaman to work alongside stars like Jessica Lundy and Carlos Bernard.
Many of Tyner’s admirers may not know what they’re talking about, but she is a skilled makeup artist and her abilities were put to use in the 2018 release “Support Group,” a low-budget film.
- Every struggling actor dreams of appearing in a big-budget movie because it will help them advance their careers.
- Tyner’s high-profile film debut occurred in 2018 with the historical drama directed by Damien Chazelle, in which she played a White House staff member. Performing in a $59 million cost picture opens new doors of possibilities for Tyner.
- Tyner Rushing has gained reputation and success through appearing in several well-known Hollywood television programs.
- In 2022, she played Maria in the movie Echoes. She will play Liz Riley in the 2022 season of the television show The Terminal List.
- In Season 4 of the 2022 television series Stranger Things, she played Virginia Creel. She created the TV program Queens in 2021. In the Creepshow television series from 2021, she played June Aurora.
- Tyner Rushing has gained notoriety and acclaim through acting in a number of well-known Hollywood productions.
- In 2022, she played Christine in the film The Contractor. She appeared as Gloria Fisher in the 2021 film Respect. In the 2021 film Concrete Savanna, she played the part of Art Dealer.
- Tyner Rushing has been in the highly regarded forthcoming television program The Terminal List, which will premiere on Prime Video on July 1, 2022. The three main genres of the television show are action, drama, and thriller.
- There are 8 episodes of the TV show. The series centers on a retired Navy SEAL commander who looks into how his whole battalion came under attack during a crucial clandestine mission. In the show, Tyner played the role of Liz Riley.
- Along with Tyner, the series also features Chris Pratt, Constance Wu, and Taylor Kitsch as well-known actors.
- Tyner Rushing played a part in the wildly popular Netflix television series Stranger Things, which premiered on May 27, 2022. She contributed to the fourth season of the television show. It was a popular television show. Four seasons make up the show.
- The three genres represented in the series are fantasy, horror, and drama. In the television show, she played Virginia Creel. In order to find a little kid who has vanished, his mom, a police commander, and his friends must contend with terrifying paranormal forces. Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer shared directing duties for the show.
- Other notable actors in the series, besides Tyner, are Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, and Winona Ryder.
- Tyner Rushing starred in the highly regarded television series Under the Banner of Heaven, which premiered on The Hotstar Channel on April 28, 2022. She contributed to the TV show’s first season. It was a popular television show. The crime, mystery and drama genres make up the bulk of the show. She played Emma Smith in the television show.
- A good investigator’s devotion is put to the test as he investigates a horrible murder that seems to be connected to a devout Utah family’s descent into LDS fundamentalism and their suspicion of the government. Dustin Lance Black was in charge of directing the show.
- Along with Tyner, the series also features Andrew Garfield, Sam Worthington, and Daisy Edgar-Jones as well-known actors.
Wealth and Net Worth
By 2022, Tyner Rushing will have a net worth of almost $2 million. Tyner has not provided any information on her wages or income. According to our investigation and online sources, Tyler’s current net worth is reportedly at USD $2 million.
She receives compensation for her work in films, television programs, advertising, promotions, and other business endeavors. Her profession is busy, thus it is likely that her net worth will rise in the years to come.
This famous personality, Tyner stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches which is 168 centimeters. She is very conscious about her physique which is enhanced by her brown hair and brown eyes.
This personality maintains herself fit with a weight of 58 kg or 128 lbs. Her figure measurements are 34 inches breast, 26 inches waist, and 34 inches hips approximately.
|Tyner Rushing Instagram||Click Here|
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Tyner Rushing:
- She is the most recent addition to the fourth-season cast of Stranger Things.
- Tyner has taught children ballet, tap, and jazz because she loves to dance.
- In the forthcoming television series “The Terminal List,” she played the part of Liz Riley.
- Rushing’s parents are farm owners.
- Tyner journeyed with California Theater Center.
- Tyner performed in Swing!, La Cage aux Folles, and Babes in Arms.
- Tyner enjoys the outdoors, and she frequently publishes images of wildlife, plants, and other natural subjects.
- Rushing is highly active on her Instagram account.
- Zero Gravity Management, Alexander White Agency, and Platform Public Relations are her agencies.
- Tyner has a strong background in ballet, tap, and modern dance.
- Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- She is of white Ethnicity.