Trisha Yearwood is a country music singer, author, actress, and celebrity chef from the United States. The dynamic performer is a Grand Ole Opry member known for her ballads about fragile young women. She has gained critical acclaim for her bold and confident singing style, and she has won several important accolades.
Following the phenomenal success of her self-titled debut album in 1991, she became the first female country singer to sell over a million copies of her debut album. The Academy of Country Music later named her the Top New Female Vocalist. In her illustrious singing career, she has received three Grammy Awards as well as numerous other honors. Let’s learn more about her in this article.
- An actress, author, television personality, and celebrity chef from the United States.
Trisha was born in 1964 in Monticello, Georgia, the United States, as the daughter of Gwendolyn, a school teacher, and Jack Howard Yearwood, a local banker. She is currently 55 years old. Adam Thomas and Scott Thomas are her two brothers.
She grew up listening to Patsy Cline, Kitty Wells, and Hank Williams, among other country performers. Similarly, music was an important part of her early life, as she participated in musicals, choir groups, and talent shows since she was in elementary school. She also has American citizenship and is of the White race. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Where did Trisha Yearwood receive her education?
Trisha attended Young Harris College in the highlands of northeast Georgia for her studies. She graduated with an associate degree and was inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa honor society.
Trisha Yearwood Career
- Trisha began her professional career with an internship at MTM Records. She then started working as a full-time employee.
- She afterward recorded a number of demo tapes and sang backup vocals for new musicians. She quickly began collaborating with Garth Fundis, and they produced a demo cassette. In 1990, she sang backing vocals on Brook’s second album, No Fences.
- MCA Nashville published her self-titled debut album in 1991. In late 1991, the album’s lead single, She’s in Love with the Boy, reached number one on the Billboard Country Chart. This aided her in achieving national success and notoriety. The remaining three singles from her debut album also charted in the top ten.
- In addition, in 1992, she released her second studio album, Hearts in Armors. The record was well-liked and critically appreciated.
- In 1993, she released her third album, The Song Remembers When. In addition, in 1993, the album was accompanied by a cable television concert special. In August 1996, she released her fifth studio album, Everybody Knows.
- She continued her great music career in the years that followed, releasing numerous albums, singles, and compilations of her successes.
- She has also appeared in films and television shows, beginning in 1993 with the comedy-drama film The Thing Called Love. She has appeared in a number of television shows, including JAG (1997-2002), Nashville (2015), and The Passion (2016).
- She hosted the tenth annual CMA Country Christmas in 2019. The special was taped in September 2019 and includes performances by Tori Kelly, CeCe Winans, and Brett Young, among others.
- After hosting and participating in numerous television shows, she launched her cooking show Trisha’s Southern Kitchen in 2012. She’s also the author of several publications, including Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen and Home Cooking with Her.
How many awards has Trisha Yearwood received?
- Trisha has received numerous honors over her career. In 2013, she received an Emmy Award for the Outstanding Culinary Program for Trisha’s Southern Kitchen. In addition, in 1995, she received a Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals.
- She has received numerous honors, including those from the Academy of Country Music, the Country Music Association, and the American Music Awards, among others.
Trisha Yearwood Husband and Children
Trisha married her lover Garth Brooks on December 10th, 2005, after he proposed to her in front of 7,000 fans in Bakersfield, California. The wedding took conducted privately at the couple’s home in Owasso, Oklahoma.
She previously married guitarist Chris Latham in 1987. The marriage was short-lived, and the couple divorced in 1991. On May 21, 1994, she married Robert “Bobby” Reynolds, a bass player for the country music group The Mavericks. This marriage ended similarly, as they divorced in 1999.
Trisha Yearwood Net Worth
Trisha gets an astounding amount of money and salary from her job in the entertainment sector as a singer and actor. According to some web sources, her current net worth is reported to be $40 million. Her income and assets, however, have yet to be revealed.
Trisha Yearwood Height
Trisha measures 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs roughly 59 kg, according to her body physics. Likewise, her physical measurements are 34-27-34 inches.
Her shoe size is 8 (US), and she wears a size 10 dress (US). Additionally, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Did You Know?
- Her ex-husband, Robert Reynolds, plays bass for The Mavericks.
- In 1987, he graduated from Nashville’s Belmont College with a bachelor’s degree in the music business. On March 13, 1999, he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.
- Her tenth studio album, “Jasper County,” was released, and it included the song “Georgia Rain.” [September 2005] Formalized paraphrase