Achievement is not an overnight game, it takes dedication, hard work, and perseverance, this line has been very well proved by Toby Keith who is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer who specializes in country music. His first four studio albums, “Toby Keith,” “Boomtown,” “Blue Moon,” and “Dream Walkin’,” as well as a Greatest Hits package for different Mercury Records divisions before departing Mercury in 1998, are well known. In 2002 and 2003, he received the Country Music Academy Entertainer of the Year award.
“Should Have Been a Cowboy” was his first successful single. Toby used to play in the band and work at his grandmother’s supper club; he received his first guitar when he was eight years old. He also worked on an oil derrick, where he later rose to the position of operations manager. He published the album “Peso in My Pocket” in 2021.
Personal life/Early life
Toby Keith was given the name Toby Keith Covel at birth on July 8, 1961, in Clinton, Oklahoma, in the United States. He is white American by ethnicity and an American by nationality. He is also Caucasian and belongs to the Baptist faith. Toby is currently 60 years old, a milestone he first reached in 2021. According to his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Cancer.
He is the son of Carolyn Joan Covel and Hubert Keith Covel, an American Army veteran who passed away in an automobile accident in March. Tonni Covel and Tracy Covel are his other two siblings. Toby went to Moore High School, where he played defensive end on the football team and Highland West Junior High School. He attended Villanova University from 1979 to 1980, where he received an honorary degree.
As we talk about his relationship, Toby Keith is married. On March 24, 1984, he married his lovely bride Tricia Lucus. He is the father of three kids: one boy and two daughters, Krystal “Krystal Keith” LaDawn Covel Sandubrae (born on September 30, 1985; signed a contract with Show Dog-Universal in 2013) and Shelley Covel Rowland (born 1980; adopted by Keith in 1984) and Stelen Keith Covel, born 1997.
He has four grandkids as well. Toby is straight in terms of his sexuality.
|Age||60 Years (as of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Clinton, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Net Worth||$365 million|
|Height(Approx)||In feets: 6 feet 4 inches
In centimeters: 193 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kgs: 90 kg
In pounds: 198 lbs
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Father Name||Hubert Keith Covel|
|Mother Name||Carolyn Joan Covel|
|School||Highland West Junior High School and Moore High School|
|Education Qualification||Graduated in an Honorary degree|
|Wife /Spouse||Tricia Lucus|
|Children||Son: Stelen Keith Covel
Daughter: Shelley Covel Rowland, “Krystal Keith” LaDawn Covel Sandubrae
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
|Links||Wikipedia Youtube Instagram Twitter Facebook|
- With the publication of his breakthrough song, “Should’ve Been a Cowboy,” Toby Keith launches his musical career. He then signs with Polydor Records Nashville and releases his second album, “Boomtown,” in September 1994.
- Later, in 1995, he put out his first Christmas album, “Christmas to Christmas,” and in April 1996, he signed with the transient Nashville subsidiary of A&M Records to put out his third album, “Blue Moon.”
- While “Greatest Hits Volume One” was his final Mercury release, he just released “Dream Walkin’,” his fourth studio album.
- Later, he transferred to the Nashville branch of DreamWorks Records, where Stroud served as president in 1999. His debut single for the label was “When Love Fades,” which again failed to chart in the Top 40. In 2002, he released the album “Unleashed,” which had four singles. In November 2003, he released his eighth studio album, “Shock’n Y’all.”
- Early in 2005, he released “Honkytonk University,” his final album for DreamWorks.
- On August 31, 2005, Toby established a new record label called Show Dog Nashville, which debuted with the release of his 2006 album “White Trash with Money.”
- He released “35 Biggest Hits” on May 6, 2008, along with the number-one hit “She Never Cried in Front of Me.”
- Keith’s first album without a top 10 hit, “Bullets in the Gun,” was released on October 5, 2010, and only “Trailerhood” made the top 20. The compilation album “The Bus Songs” was published in September 2017, and his sixteenth album, “Hope on the Rocks,” was released in late 2012.
- In 2021, Hardy and Keith both appeared on the Brantley Gilbert track “The Worst Country Song of All Time.”
- In addition, Toby appeared at the inaugural Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (formerly NWA-TNA) weekly pay-per-view on June 19, 2002, and he took part in the Larry the Cable Guy roast on Comedy Central, which aired on March 14, 2009.
- When he appeared on “The Colbert Report” on Comedy Central, he got the “Colbert Bump.”
- On October 29, 2011, he made an appearance on Huckabee on the Fox Channel. In December 2018, he guest-starred on Darci Lynne: My Hometown Christmas. Additionally, he authored and starred in the 2008 film “Beer for My Horses,” and he also filmed the 2005 drama Broken “Bridges” in the fall.
- Keith was also scheduled to appear in the movie “Bloodworth,” but he subsequently withdrew.
- On January 13, 2021, it was also revealed that Keith had received the National Medal of Arts from President Trump.
Wealth and Net Worth
Toby Keith is a multitalented man with a net worth of $365 million as of 2022. He also earns a good salary each year that is measured in the millions of dollars. He launched the apparel label TK Steelman in 2009, and his singing career, together with his several other business endeavors, have made him one of the richest celebrities in the country.
Keith is featured on the cover of Forbes magazine’s edition from July 15, 2013, with the title “Country Music’s $500 million guy.” His profession as a musician, composer, actor, and record producer is also one of his main sources of income.
This eminent personality, Toby was born on 8 July 1961 and has turned 60 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his light brown hair and dark brown eyes.
His height is 6 feet and 4 inches which is 193 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 90 kg or 198 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Toby Keith:
- On January 13, 2021, President Donald Trump presented Keith with the National Medal of Arts during a private event that also included Ricky Skaggs.
- Keith got his first guitar at the age of eight.
- In the autumn of 2005, he shot the Steven Goldmann and Cherie Bennett, and Jeff Gottesfeld–directed film Broken Bridges.
- In the year 2009, Toby also established a line of clothing, TK Steelman.
- In the year 2011, Keith introduced a new drink named “Wild Shot”.
- Keith described himself as “a conservative Democrat who occasionally feels ashamed for his party” in 2004.
- Toby is a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers football team.
- Keith announced in June 2022 that he had been diagnosed with stomach cancer at the end of the previous year, having undergone chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery for the past six months.
- Keith is a supporter of Ally’s House, an Oklahoman charity that helps children with cancer.
- Forbes pegged Keith’s yearly salary at $53 million as of 2015.