Storm Huntley is a television presenter from Scotland. She is best known as the co-host of the Channel 5 chat show Jeremy Vine. She is well recognized for her work on The Riverside Show on STV Glasgow and Down on the Farm on CBeebies.
Kerr Okan, lead vocalist of The LaFontaines, and she welcomed their first child in July 2022.
Storm Huntley was born on February 24, 1987. Glasgow, Scotland, is where she was born. She is of Scottish descent. We’re gathering information on her parents and siblings. Bishopbriggs is her hometown. She is of Caucasian ethnicity and follows the Christian faith. Her astrological sign is Pisces.
Her educational background includes Bishopbriggs High School. She went to the University of Glasgow after high school. In 2008, she earned a bachelor’s degree in politics and economics. She went on to earn a postgraduate diploma in broadcast journalism from the London College of Communication.
|Celebrated Name||Storm Huntley|
|Age||35 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Storm Huntley|
|Place Of Birth||Glasgow|
|Famous For||Co-host of Jeremy Vine|
|High School||Bishopbriggs High School|
|University||University of Glasgow, London College of Communication|
|Education||Degree in Politics and Economics, Diploma in Broadcast Journalism, Meteorology Course at the Open University|
|Son||Otis Abi Okan|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Source of Wealth||Journalism (Salary, contracts)|
|Net Worth||Around $1 million|
Storm Huntley Career
- Storm Huntley was heard on Subcity Radio at the University of Glasgow, as well as hospital radio.
- She subsequently relocated to London, where she worked for a local community radio station (FM).
- She had a number of unpaid internships.
- She got a position with BBC Scotland as a researcher.
- She developed an interest in weather reporting. She finally enrolled in a brief meteorology course through the Open University.
- In 2014, she joined STV’s new local Glasgow channel, STV Glasgow.
- She provided weather forecasts and appeared on its weekday evening, Riverside Show.
- She began appearing on British terrestrial television in the seasonal CBeebies shows Down on the Farm and The Wright Stuff.
- She later joined Jeremy Vine as a co-host. The show had taken the place of The Wright Stuff.
Storm Huntley Husband
Storm Huntley has a husband. Kerr Okan is her husband. In October 2020, the couple announced their engagement. Okan is the lead singer of The LaFontaines, a rock band. The pair married on the banks of Loch Lomond in Scotland on September 2, 2021.
On July 11, 2022, the couple welcomed their first child, a boy called Otis Abi Okan. She used social media to announce the birth of her child. “So this is the small person who will eternally hold my heart in his hands…” she wrote.
Storm Huntley Height
Storm Huntley is approximately 5 feet and 6 inches tall. She weighs approximately 55 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her eyes are hazel, and her hair is black. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Storm Huntley Net Worth
Storm Huntley earns a living as a professional journalist. She presently co-hosts the Channel 5 show Jeremy Vine and the STV Glasgow show The Riverside Show. Her net worth is reported to be in the $1 million range.
Did You Know?
- Her first name was inspired by her mother reading a novel in which the main character had this name (A Sparrow Falls by Wilbur Smith) and an electrical storm outside on the day she was born.
- For a long time, her grandma refused to use this name.
- As a toddler, she inadvertently poured boiling water on herself, resulting in lifelong scarring on her arm, shoulder, and neck.
- In 2016, Down on the Farm was nominated for a BAFTA Scotland Award.
- In 2022, she was infected with COVID-19.