Steven Bartlett is an entrepreneur, businessman, author, and TV personality who founded the Social Chain group in 2014, which includes over 20 firms specializing in various industries, with his business partner, Dominic McGregor. He also co-founded ‘Thirdweb’ and ‘flight tale.’ In 2022, he debuted as an investor on the BBC One show “Dragons’ Den.” In 2017, he launched “The Diary of a CEO,” a podcast series. In 2021, he published his first book, “Happy Sexy Millionaire,” which became a Sunday Times bestseller.
He has given over 400 speeches, including at the United Nations, SXSW, and Ted Talks. He is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur who has been named Great British Entrepreneur of the Year and Most Influential Agency Figure in 2018. He is extremely active on social media, with over 1.5 million followers on his Instagram account, @instagram.com/steven.
Well Known For?
- Being a British businessman, TV celebrity, and entrepreneur.
- To create a social chain.
Steven Bartlett was born in Botswana on August 26, 1992. He went to Plymouth, England with his family when he was three years old and spent his youth and early life at Moss Side, Manchester. His nationality is British-South African, and he is of mixed ancestry. As of 2021, he is 29 years old. His Zodiac sign is Virgo. He was born to James Joseph Bartlett Sr., a British father, and Santa, a Nigerian mother. Details regarding his siblings are yet to be published.
In terms of schooling, he graduated from Plymstock School in Plymouth, the United Kingdom in 2004. Later, he attended Manchester Metropolitan University to study business. He dropped out of university after finishing his studies. The British GQ reported that he dropped out of school, while HITC indicated that he was expelled due to a low attendance record.
|Celebrated Name||Steven Bartlett|
|Age||29 Years old.|
|Nick Name||Steven Bartlett|
|Birth Name||Steven Bartlett|
|Place Of Birth||Botswana|
|Father||James Joseph Bartlett Sr.|
|University||Manchester Metropolitan University|
|Net Worth||£50 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entrepreneurship Field|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
Steven Bartlett Career
- Steven designed Wallpark, an app that serves as an online bulletin board for pupils.
- He met his business partner, Dominic McGregor, at this time.
- His professional career began in 2014 when he co-founded Social Chain, a social media and marketing firm based in Berlin. He co-founded it with Dominic and received nearly £300,000 in funding from investors.
- Initially, Social Chain’s competitors chastised it for failing to disclose its marketing.
- Later, in October 2019, the group became public, with Bartlett declaring that the firm shares are now traded on XETRA/Frankfurt.
- Social Chain currently controls around 200 accounts. Bartlett and his partners were frequently referred to as “the kids who decide what all the other youngsters speak about” and the “social media Illuminati” through their Social Chain.
- After three years, in 2017, he launched The Diary of a CEO, a podcast series with guests such as Liam Payne and Tom Blomfield.
- The podcast, which has featured British entrepreneurs Ben Francis, Lee Chambers, and Grace Beverley, is Europe’s most downloaded Business podcast as of 2021.
- Social Chain and German online retailer Lumaland combined in 2019 to form The Social Chain AG, which is listed on XETRA and the Düsseldorf Stock Exchange. The company was valued at more than $200 million in the listing. He left the company in the year 2020.
- He became a non-executive director of “Huel,” a turnover meal replacement company, in 2020.
- At the age of 28, it was announced in May 2021 that he will be the youngest-ever investor on the long-running BBC show “Dragons’ Den.” In 2022, he debuted as an investor on the show.
- In 2021, he published his first book, “Happy Sexy Millionaire,” which became a Sunday Times bestseller.
Achievements and Awards
- In 2017, Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies Report named Bartlett the most influential agency person.
- In 2019, he was named the Great British Entrepreneur of the Year.
Steven Bartlett Personal Life: Is he married or in a relationship?
Steven Bartlett is an unmarried man and he is still getting married yet. He is thought to be single at the moment because there has been no news or speculations regarding him dating anyone.
He is satisfied with his current life and is not bothered by anything. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
How much money does Steven Bartlett have?
Steven is a gifted and successful entrepreneur best known as the founder of Social Chain. According to reports, his net worth is estimated to be £50 million as of 2022.
His annual income and career earnings have yet to be released, but there is little doubt in the minds of his followers that he is making a good living. He is currently living a stylish lifestyle. His riches come from his entrepreneurship and investing.
Steven Bartlett Height
Steven Bartlett is a youthful and attractive businessman and entrepreneur. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His physique is athletic. Overall, he has a healthy body and a dashing appearance. His eyes are light brown, and his hair is also light brown. His shoe size is 9 in the United States.
Did You Know?
- Social Chain’s CEO is Steven Bartlett.
- He is the host of the top-rated podcast The Diary of a CEO.
- He had dropped out of university.
- He also appeared in the HBO television series ‘The Sapranos.’
- Steven departed Social Chain in August 2020 to pursue his interests in mental health and podcasting.