Sean Kaufman is a well-known actor best remembered for his role as Steven Conklin in the television series “The Summer I Turned Pretty.” Likewise, he is most recognized for his roles in “Happy Baby” and “FBI: Most Wanted.” In 2015, he made his cinematic debut in “Mature Young Adults.” In 2022, he appeared on ‘Burning Questions.’
- Being an actor, celebrity, and social media sensation.
- For his performance in the television series “The Summer I Turned Pretty.”
Sean Kaufman was born on June 22, 2000, making him 22 years old as of 2022. His zodiac sign is Cancer, and he is a Christian. He is of American nationality and of American-Asian heritage. He has not revealed any information about his parents or siblings to the media.
He finished high school at LaGuardia High School in 2018. He then attended Purchase College’s Acting Conservatory, where he studied theater for four years until graduating in 2022.
|Celebrated Name||Sean Kaufman|
|Nick Name||Sean Kaufman|
|Birth Name||Sean Kaufman|
|Place Of Birth||USA|
|High School||LaGuardia High School|
|College / University||Purchase College|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||6 feet or 1.83 m|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
Sean Kaufman Career
- Sean Kaufman has been interested in performing since he was a youngster.
- Fortunately, at the age of 12, he was given the opportunity to serve as a narrator in a documentary.
- In the year 2015, he made his debut in the film business, playing the character of a Spy Jogger in the short film “Mature Young Adults.”
- In 2018, while attending Purchase College, Sean starred in “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” an NBC criminal thriller in which he worked alongside Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Christopher Meloni, BD Wong, and Tamara Tunie. In the same year, he also portrayed Kevin “Manifest.”
- He was then seen in “FBI: Most Wanted.”
- He rose to prominence after playing Steven in the “The Summer I Turned Pretty” series in 2022, with Minnie Mills and Lola Tung.
Sean Kaufman Net Worth
Sean Kaufman is an accomplished actor who has acted in a number of films and television series. Sean Kaufman’s net worth is predicted to be $1 million as of 2022. He earns tens of thousands of dollars every year from his profession. His major source of riches is the performing business, and he lives a luxurious existence free of disruptions.
As a fashion model, he has worked with several companies and has been at numerous events. He is compensated for modeling, brand advertisements, and commercials.
Sean Kaufman Girlfriend
Sean Kaufman is not married and plans to marry soon. He is thought to be leading a happy single life with no distractions. His sexual orientation is heterosexual. He is presently more concerned with her work than with being in a relationship. There has been no previous information about his affairs or relationships.
Sean Kaufman Height
Sean Kaufman is a lovely man with a radiant face and a captivating grin. He is an optimum height of 6 feet or 1.83 meters. His physical weight is 70 kilograms (155 pounds). His eyes are dark, and his hair is brown. His shoe size is 7 in the United States. His physique is thin. His physique measurements have not yet been revealed.
Did You Know?
- In the evening, he frequently visits the beach.
- In 2022, he rose to prominence as Steven in the hit TV drama The Summer I Turned Pretty.
- He appears on an episode of Burning Questions as himself to discuss The Summer I Turned Pretty.
- His astrological sign is Cancer.