Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard to achieve it and Scott Patey is one of those personalities who has gained huge success and prominence through her hard work and dedication. In addition to playing an armored truck security guard in the Netflix film “Sonic the Hedgehog 2,” Scott Patey is a Canadian actor, comedy host, improviser, and stand-up comedian.
He has also had appearances in the TV shows “iZombie,” “Trial & Error,” “Supernatural,” and other projects. He has also done stand-up comedy on other stages in addition to this. In 2019, Scott, who has been acting professionally since 2007, won the Film Award for Best Actor for the short film “The Lightsaber Maker.”
Personal life/Early life
Scott Patey was born and raised in Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada. His upbringing and schooling are often unknown. From a young age, Scott was enthusiastic about and interested in performing.
Scott took part in plays during his time at school. From that point on, he became passionate about acting and began training.
As we talk about his relationship, Scott Patey has never before made any announcements about his romantic life. We can only assume that he is unmarried and totally committed to his advancing profession till that time.
|Birth Place||Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada|
|Profession||Actor, comic host, stand-up comedian, and improviser|
|Zodiac Sign||Not known|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million USD|
|Height(Approx)|| In feet & inch: 5 feet 8 inches
In cm: 173 cm
|Weight(Approx)|| In kg: 60 kg
In pounds: 132 lbs
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|School||Local High School|
|Favorite Actor||Ryan Reynolds|
|Favorite Actress||Morena Baccarin|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- In both portions of the Netflix film “Sonic the Hedgehog,” Scott played the part of Agent Stone, which helped launch his acting career to great heights (2020 and 2022). Both the crowd and the reviewers praised him for his great performance in the film.
- James Marsden, Tika Sumpter, Jim Carrey, Ben Schwartz, Idris Elba, Natasha Rothwell, and Adam Pally are among the other actors in the film. While the film, which was made by Jeff Fowler and written by Pat Casey, Josh Miller, and John Whittington, is based on the same-named Japanese video game series.
- With the Bret Harrison, Tyler Labine, and Rick Gonzalez-starring TV series “Reaper,” Scott began his acting career in 2007.
- He appeared in two episodes of that show as the cashier Frank Potts. In various TV shows from then till 2020, including “The Middleman,”
- “Supernatural,” “Caprica,” “Last Chance Casting,” “The Lottery,” “The Whispers,” “Santa & Jesus Roommates,” “The Age of Adulting,” “A Million Little Things,” etc., he appeared in minor parts.
- Scott was cast as Josh Pitzer in the sci-fi comedy-mystery TV series “Upload” by Greg Daniels in 2020.
- After a year, he started making appearances in the “Schmigadoon” series by Ken Daurio and Cinco Paul as Larry the Fireman.
- Other TV movies in which he has appeared include “Growing the Big One,” “Christmas Bounty,” “Clue: A Movie Mystery Adventure,” “The Unauthorized Full House Story,” and “Blurt.”
- In addition to this, Scott made his acting debut in the movie “Run Rabbit Run” as the Partier-Dude. He was chosen to play Trent, a supporting character, in the drama movie “Free Style” that same year.
- In the 2020 movie “The Age of Adulting,” Scott co-stars with James Pizzinato and Andrew Francis in his first leading role.
- In addition to this, he has appeared in a number of supporting parts in films including “Year of the Carnivore,” “The King of Fighters,” “Sunflower Hour,” “The Odds,” “Lloyd the Conqueror,” “The Movie Out Here,” etc.
- He has signed on to appear in the forthcoming comedy “Action #1,” which will be directed by Alex Fernie and written by Alex Berg, Alex Fernie, and Todd Fason.
Wealth and Net Worth
According to our online sources, Scott Patey current net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million USD. His main sources of income include stand-up comedy, acting, and commercial enterprises. Since his career is active, it is reasonable to assume that his net worth will rise in the years to come.
He is blessed with a charming personality which is complemented by his brown hair and brown eyes. His height is 5 feet and 8 inches which is 173 centimeters.
He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 60 kg or 132 lbs. His body measurements are 40 inches chest, 13 inches biceps, and 36 inches waist approximately.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Scott Patey:
- In 2013, he attended the 15th annual Leo Awards.
- Scott Patey is not active on any social media platforms.
- He looks handsome and attractive.
- Traveling is his passion, and he has visited many places including Russia, Italy, London, and Paris.
- Scott is an animal lover, especially likes dogs and cats.