The depth of your struggle and hard work will determine the height of your success, this line has been very well proved by Sanne Samina Hanssen who is a well-known Dutch actress, theatre performer, and media personality, gained international recognition for her outstanding acting in a number of films and television programs, including Anubis – De toorn van Balor (2011), Please, Love Me (2018), Baptiste (2019), BuZa (2021), Two Summers (2022), and others.
Her outstanding performances in several theatre plays and dramas have earned her recognition as a theatre artist in addition to this.
Personal life/Early life
Sanne was born on August 2, 1988, in Kessel-Eik, Netherlands, to a wealthy family. She finished her elementary schooling in a neighborhood high school before transferring to Maastricht Theater Academy to pursue further acting and drama studies. In a reputable theatre, she started her acting career as a theatre performer.
Paul and Annie Hanssen-Nijssen, Sanne’s parents, are from wealthy families. She also has a brother who is a well-known actor and star, Jesse Emanuel Hanssen. She frequently posts images and videos of her family on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
As we talking about her relationship, as of right now, the well-known actress hasn’t revealed any real information about her relationship or ex-boyfriends in public. However, we are now conducting a comprehensive investigation and will shortly provide you with reliable facts.
|Name||Sanne Samina Hanssen|
|Birthdate||2 August 1988|
|Age||34 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Kessel-Eik, Netherlands|
|Profession||Actress and Musician|
|Net Worth||4-5m USD|
|Height(Approx)||In feet: 5 feet 6 inches
In cm: 168 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kg: 55 kg
In pounds: 121 lbs
|Father Name||Paul Hanssen|
|Mother Name||Annie Hanssen-Nijssen|
|Siblings||Brother: Jesse Emanuel Hanssen|
|School||local high school|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- Sanne started acting while still a high school student and enrolled at a nearby acting studio for some introductory training. She joined a reputable theatre for additional training after finishing her initial acting instruction.
- She gradually rose to recognition as a theatre performer as a result of her outstanding performances in several plays and dramas.
- Sanne, whose reputation as a theatrical performer is developing, made her big-screen acting debut in 2010 as Anastacia van Emeryck-Reehorst, a supporting character in the drama series “Het huis Anubis en de vijf van het magische zwaard.”
- Her performance in the series was excellent. She achieved international recognition as an actor in 2018 as a result of her outstanding performance as Sien in the drama series “Please, Love Me.”
- Sanne has also appeared in a variety of TV episodes and online series, including Baptiste (2019), Random Shit (2019), Undercover (2020), BuZa (2021), and Two Summers (2022), and many more.
- Additionally, she was nominated for several prizes in other categories.
- In the crime, drama, and thriller series “Undercover,” created by Nico Moolenaar and Piet Matthys, Sanne was cast as the recurrent character Lisa De Wit. It was based on actual incidents involving a drug lord and an undercover agent.
- Sanne’s performance in the series as Lisa was commendable, and both the public and reviewers gave it high marks. “Baptiste,” a crime, drama, and thriller series, featured Sanne in a pivotal role as Lotte. Its creators, Jack Williams and Harry Williams, based Julien Baptiste, a former police detective with a specialty in missing-persons investigations.
- The audience gave the series favorable reviews, and it was both commercially and critically successful.
- Sanne received several nominations for various prizes in a number of categories as a result of her outstanding performance in the series.
- In the drama film “Het huis Anubis show: Het mysterie van het verborgen symbool,” Sanne made her film debut in 2011. Her performance in the film was noteworthy, and it was a commercial success.
- In addition to this, she has worked in other films and shorts, including Anubis – De toorn van Balor (2011), Vis (2018), Shit Happens (2019), and many others.
- Sanne’s outstanding performance as Anastacia in the drama-adventure film “Anubis – De toorn van Balor,” directed by Gert-Jan Booy and Dennis Bots, helped her gain further recognition as a movie actor in 2011.
- The five occupants of the house of Anubis served as the inspiration for the film. Both commercially and critically, it was a hit, and the public had conflicting feelings about it.
- Sanne is well-known on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in addition to her work as an actor and theatrical performer.
- She quickly became well-known on Instagram for posting pictures and videos of her daily life, travels, adventures, and fashion.
- Sanne is well-known on Twitter as well, where she frequently posts about her lifestyle and planned projects.
Wealth and Net Worth
The estimated net worth of Sanne Samina Hanssen in 2022 is greater than 4-5 million USD. Her earnings from acting, films, television series, advertisements, brand endorsements, and other business activities account for a sizeable portion of her net worth.
This eminent personality, Sanne was born on 2 August 1988 and has turned 34 years old as of 2022. She is blessed with a charming personality which is complemented by her black hair and brown eyes.
Her height is 5 feet and 6 inches which is 168 centimeters. She follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Sanne Samina Hanssen:
- She made her professional acting debut in 2010’s “Het huis Anubis en de vijf van het magische zwaard,” a drama series.
- On August 1, 2012, Sanne unveiled her official Instagram account and started posting pictures and videos of her everyday activities, excursions, and adventures.
- Sanne is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog.
- Her interests include dancing, singing, reading, writing, cycling, photography, surfing, fishing, boating, and painting. She also enjoys traveling and riding.
- Italian, Mexican, and Japanese cuisines are Sanne’s favorites.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo.