Genius is the gold in the mine and talent is the miner that works and brings it out, this line has been very well proved by Samah Dada who is a budding British culinary photographer, social media influencer, and health fanatic.
She is well-known for both her food blog, Dada Eats, and her appearance on “The Today Show’s” cookery segment. She is renowned for posting photos of the snacks and desserts she makes on social media, particularly on Instagram.
Personal life/Early life
Samah Dada was born in London, England, on November 18, 1994. However, she was born and reared in Newport Beach, California, before relocating to New York City. 2012 saw her graduate from Corona Del Mar High School after completing her elementary schooling at The American School in London.
She then went to the University of California, Berkley, where she graduated in 2015 with a master’s degree in communication and media studies. She has also completed degree programs in subjects such as general astronomy, psychology, journalism, nutrition sciences, and others.
As we talked about her relationship, Samah Dada is single and has not been married. She has never said anything about her romantic past until now. We can only presume that she is single and totally committed to her advancing profession till that time.
|Birthdate||November 18, 1994|
|Age||27 years old (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Profession||Wellness enthusiast, Recipe developer, food photographer, and social media influencer|
|Famous For||$1.5 million USD|
|Height(Approx)||In feet: 5 feet 7 inches
In cm: 170 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kg: 55 kg
In pounds: 121 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|School||Corona Del Mar High School|
|College||University of California, Berkley|
|Education Qualification||Graduate degree in Communication and Media Studies, Journalism, General Astronomy, Nutrition sciences, History, Psychology.|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- After finishing her education, Dada began working as a reporter and journalist for the regional web publication Patch.com in 2013.
- After that year, she joined Firebrand Media LLC as an editorial intern and began writing and pitching stories for other media.
- She obtained experience as a CNN intern for program development and as a blogger intern at the same time.
- She began working with CalTV in 2015 as the Director of Entertainment before being elevated to Co-President.
- Then, in 2016, Dada experienced a significant professional breakthrough when she joined NBC Universal Media LLC as an East coast Page and began working on projects including social media, the Today Show, and USA Network Brand Marketing, among others.
- She also started working for NBC News in 2017 as a lead production associate on the Today program.
- After achieving success, Dada made the decision to pursue her love of cuisine and started her own blog, DADAEATS.
- She posts a range of recipes on her site, including those for breakfast, wholesome Indian food, Smoothies, supper, dessert, and snacks. She started taking photos of food together, which helped her get more recognition. She has since become well-known for her dishes.
- In addition, Dada just began presenting her own show, “cooking with DADAEATS,” which is shown on Today’s show internet.
- ‘Dada Eats Love to Cook it….’, the name of her recently released cookbook, is offered on the Kindle Store, Amazon, Kobo, and local book stores.
Wealth and Net Worth
It is estimated that Samah Dada is currently worth more than $1.5 million USD. Cooking programs, blogging, brand endorsements, commercials, business initiatives, social networking platforms, etc. are some of her main sources of revenue.
Her profession is busy, thus it is reasonable to anticipate that her earnings will rise over the following years.
This famous personality, Samah stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches which is 170 centimeters. Dada is very conscious about her physique which is enhanced by her shiny dark brown hair and brown eyes.
This personality maintains herself fit with a weight of 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Samah Dada:
- Both the California Scholarship Federation and the National Honor Society have recognized her.
- Samah was a part of the Delta Gamma sorority.
- No-Bake Sunflower Caramel Bites, The Best Walnut Recipes, and Chocolate Chip Tahini Cake are a few of her well-known dishes.
- On Instagram, Samah has amassed a lot of followers.
- She enjoys traveling and has visited many beautiful locations, including Russia, Italy, New York, and Paris.
- She like pets very much, especially dogs and cats.
- She also speaks four other languages, including Arabic, Urdu, English, and French.
- In 2011, she volunteered and served as a guide at the day camp for girls in Costa Mesa.
- She is also renowned for being a health enthusiast and for enjoying creating sensible yet enjoyable programs.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.