Richard Fleeshman is an English actor and singer-songwriter born Richard Jonathan Fleeshman. He is well-known for his roles on “Coronation Street” and as Warner in the stage adaptation of “Legally Blonde.” Before joining Coronation Street, he appeared in the TV movie “An Angel for May.”
In 2007, Richard launched his debut album, “Neon,” and in 2008, he was invited to tour with Sir Elton John. He also plays the piano and the guitar, which he demonstrated on the ITV1 show “An Audience with Coronation Street” on April 22, 2007. In 2007, he earned a huge record deal with Universal Records and finished writing his debut album. In 2022, he appeared as Ken in the TV series “The Sandman.”
- He is a singer-songwriter and actor from England.
- For four years, he played Craig Harris on “Coronation Street.”
Richard Fleeshman Age and Ethnicity
Richard Fleeshman entered the world for the first time on June 8, 1989, in Manchester, England. He was born in a Christian family with name Richard Jonathan Fleeshman. He is a British national with a British-white racial heritage. Richard turned 33 in 2022, and his star sign is Gemini, according to his birthdate.
As a result, he is white. David Fleeshman, his father, is an actor/director, and Sue Jenkins, his mother, is a “Brookside” and “Coronation Street” actress. He has two actress sisters, Emily Fleeshman and Rosie Fleeshman.
In terms of education, Richard went to Cheadle Hulme School in Cheshire and Wilmslow High School in the sixth form.
|Celebrated Name||Richard Fleeshman|
|Age||33 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Richard Jonathan Fleeshman|
|Profession||English actor, Singer-songwriter|
|Place Of Birth||Manchester, England|
|High School||Cheshire and Wilmslow High School|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and singing career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Salary||$ 4,00,000 per year|
|Height||6 ft 2 in / 188 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Facebook Twitter Instagram|
Richard Fleeshman Career
- Richard Fleeshman begins his acting career at the age of 12 in the film “An Angel for May,” following which he plays Craig Harris in “Coronation Street” from 2002 to 2006.
- He next appeared in an episode of “Blue Murder” in 2007, playing the character Ben Holroyd, and in the ITV comedy-drama “Monday Monday,” which aired on August 10, 2009.
- On June 16, 2010, he joined the cast of “Legally Blonde” in London, and in 2009, he played Kyle Caddick, a musically brilliant autistic youngster, in the six-part BBC drama series “All the Small Things.”
- He was also seen in the West End production of “Ghost: The Musical,” but he departed the show on January 12, 2012, with co-star Caissie Levy, to star in the Broadway production.
- In 2013, he played Bobby Strong in the UK premiere of the hit satirical musical “Urinetown,” and he later filmed “Call the Midwife” for the BBC, which aired in early February 2015.
- He also played Gideon Fletcher in Sting’s musical “The Last Ship” in 2018 and Garrett Spelt in “Four Weddings and a Funeral” in 2019.
- Furthermore, he played the lead part of Nick Nitro in the 2022 film “Deep Heat,” as well as Ken in the 2022 TV series “The Sandman.”
- Richard is a singer and songwriter in addition to being an actor, having won a “Stars in Their Eyes” celebrity special at the age of 13 in 2003.
- He also plays the piano and guitar, which he demonstrated on the ITV1 show An Audience with “Coronation Street” on April 22, 2007.
- He received a significant record deal with Universal Records in 2007 and then finished writing his debut album.
- He encouraged Elton John to join him on his Summer stadium tour in 2008, and he did so again later that year as part of his Red Piano Tour.
Richard Fleeshman Girlfriend and Relationship
Richard Fleeshman is not married. He is currently engaged to his lovely girlfriend, Celinde Schoenmaker, a Dutch actor, and singer. After all, he appears to be good in his relationship with his partner.
He has not spoken freely or daringly about his love, but he clearly exhibits his affection whenever the two are together. The pair has not yet decided on a wedding date. In terms of sexual orientation, Richard is straight.
Richard Fleeshman Net Worth
Richard Fleeshman has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022, and he earns a good salary of roughly $400,000 per year. He is likely to become more popular in the coming years due to his calm and easygoing demeanor, and we can expect him to climb the ladders of success in the television industry.
His acting and singer-songwriter careers are also his main sources of income. Richard is serious in his work, and he is happy and satisfied with his vocation.
Richard Fleeshman Height
Richard Fleeshman is a handsome man who stands at a towering 6 ft 2 in / 188 cm and has a healthy body weight. Despite his vast height and muscle, he has the aura to wear the shirtless avatar.
He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. His physical build is sporty. Furthermore, Fleeshman declared on Instagram in 2019 that he is now a vegetarian and has been meat-free for over two years, having “never felt better ethically or physically.”
Did You Know?
- Before joining Coronation Street, he participated in the TV movie An Angel for May.
- In 2007, he published the album Neon and was invited to tour with Sir Elton John in 2008.
- His parents, Sue Jenkins and David Fleeshman, as well as his two sisters, Emily and Rosie, were all actors.
- Fleeshman revealed on Instagram in 2019 that he is now a vegetarian and has been meat-free for over two years, having “never felt better ethically or physically.”
- Gemini is his astrological sign.