Rebecca Dalton is a talented Canadian actress who has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry with her versatile acting skills. She is widely recognized for her notable roles in popular TV series like “Good Witch” and “Spun Out”. However, her breakthrough role was as Della in the hit teen comedy “My Babysitter’s a Vampire”, where she won the hearts of many fans with her stunning performance.
Rebecca began her acting career in 2010 with a guest role on the series “Unnatural History”. Since then, she has appeared in numerous films and TV shows, showcasing her exceptional talent and versatility. Her silver screen debut was in 2015 when she starred in the romantic comedy “The Colossal Failure of the Modern Relationship”. She has also appeared in several other movies such as “Rocky Road” (2014), “A Perfect Christmas” (2016), “Christmas Wedding Planner” (2017), “The Santa Squad a/k/a Santa’s Squad” (2020), and many others.
Apart from her successful acting career, Rebecca is also quite popular on social media. She has amassed a lovely fan base with over 31.8K followers on her Instagram account and over 9.3K followers on her Twitter account.
Recently, Rebecca has been making headlines for her roles in the 2022 film “A Tiny Home Christmas” and the 2023 movie “The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating”. In “A Tiny Home Christmas”, she played the character of Blair Callahan, while in “The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating”, she starred as Alex.
Rebecca Dalton Age, Personal life/Early life
Rebecca Dalton, a Canadian actress, was born on 10th January 1989 in Oakville, Canada. As a Canadian, she belongs to the Canadian-white ethnic background and practices the Christian religion. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn, and she celebrated her 33rd birthday in 2022. Rebecca is the daughter of Jane McKinnon Dalton and Mark Dalton and has one sibling, a brother named Evan Dalton. She grew up in Canada with her family and developed a passion for acting at a young age.
In terms of her education, Rebecca attended Oakville Trafalgar High School and St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School. After graduating from high school in 2006, she enrolled at Ryerson University in Toronto to further her studies. Rebecca’s academic background has played an essential role in shaping her career as an actress. Her education has helped her hone her acting skills and make her performances more believable and authentic.
Rebecca Dalton Height, Weight, &Body Measurements
Rebecca Dalton has a beautiful beauty and a fascinating personality that has attracted her viewers throughout the years. She has an optimum height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 metres) and a healthy body weight of 56 kg (123 pounds). Dalton’s hair is blonde, and eyes are light brown. Rebecca has a thin physique and body measurements of 32B-24-34 inches.
Rebecca Dalton Husband, Boyfriend & Children
Rebecca Dalton’s personal life is as fascinating as her career. She is a married woman who tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend, James Hinchcliffe, in 2019. The couple’s love story began when they attended high school together, and they became engaged in July 2018. James Hinchcliffe is a Canadian professional racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series.
Their wedding took place at the picturesque Muskoka Bay Club Resort in Gravenhurst, Ontario, on August 3, 2019. It was a beautiful ceremony attended by close family and friends, and the couple looked happy and in love as they exchanged their vows.
They often share pictures of their travels and adventures on social media, giving their fans a glimpse into their beautiful life together. In terms of her sexual orientation, Rebecca Dalton is straight.
Read More About Sue Barker Biography
|Celebrated Name||Rebecca Dalton|
|Nick Name||Rebecca Dalton|
|Birth Name||Rebecca Dalton|
|age (as of 2023)||33 years|
|Place Of Birth||Oakville, Canada|
|Mother||Jane McKinnon Dalton|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meter)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs)|
|Body Measurement||32B-24-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Light brown|
- Rebecca Dalton’s acting career began in 2010 when she appeared in an episode of the Canadian-American TV series “Unnatural History” in the role of Sally.
- The following year, she starred in the Canadian TV movie “My Babysitter’s a Vampire”, which marked her breakout role.
- In 2013, Dalton landed a lead role as Stephanie Lyons in the Canadian TV series “Spun Out”.
- She portrayed the character for two seasons before moving on to other projects.
- In 2015, she was cast in the role of Katie Littleton in the TV movie “Total Frat Party”, which was released in 2016.
- Throughout her career, Dalton has starred in numerous Canadian TV movies, including “Rocky Road” (2014), “A Perfect Christmas” (2016), and “Christmas Wedding Planner” (2017).
- Her performances in these films have garnered critical acclaim and have helped her gain a loyal fan base.
- In 2022, Dalton continued to showcase her talent on the big screen.
- She appeared in the films “From Italy with Amore” as Ariel Moss and “A Tiny Home Christmas” as Blair Callahan.
- Her performance in “A Tiny Home Christmas” was especially noteworthy and earned her widespread praise from audiences and critics alike.
- Recently, in 2023, Rebecca Dalton played the role of Alex in the TV movie “The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating”.
Net Worth, Salary & Assets
Rebecca Dalton’s success in the entertainment industry has been impressive, and it is no surprise that she has achieved a considerable net worth of $1 million as of 2023. Her dedication and hard work towards her craft have earned her recognition as a versatile actress in the Canadian entertainment industry.
While her exact salary has not been disclosed, it is evident that her major source of income is her acting career. She has worked on various TV series, movies, and movies throughout her career, and her hard work has paid off handsomely.
Read More About Allie Schnacky Biography
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Rebecca Dalton
- Her first acting participation was as a guest on the show Unnatural History in 2010.
- Jane is the name of her mother.
- Capricorn is her astrological sign.
- In 2014, she co-starred in the television film Rocky Road with Glee’s Mark Salling.
- Dalton married IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe in July 2018.
- She is of Canadian-white Ethnicity.