Raven Jackson (born September 23, 1997 – September 6, 2022; age 24) was a well-known American entrepreneur, media face, social media star, model, celebrity partner, motivational speaker, and fitness enthusiast.
She was well-known in the country as the girlfriend of the well-known American rapper 600 Breezy, real name Antonio Valentino King.
Who was Rapper 600 Breezy’s Girlfriend, Raven Jackson?
Jackson was a strong woman. She revealed that she was the founder and owner of Go Craezy Fitness LLC. She also established the ‘Real Talk With Raven’ podcast, which helped individuals overcome mental illness and stress. Jackson rose to prominence after her untimely death in September 2022.
On September 6, 2022, 600 Breezy revealed Raven’s suicide via a series of postings on his social media profiles. She also left a suicide note in which she stated that she does not blame anyone for her death. Her family, friends, and lover are devastated by her passing.
Raven Jackson Biography (Childhood, School & Birthday)
Raven Jackson revealed nothing about herself on social media. After much investigation on Facebook, we discovered that her family members always wished her a happy birthday on September 23rd. In addition, on her special day, she used to throw a party for her pals. Furthermore, she was born in the United States to American parents in 1997.
She and her family were living in Mississippi, United States. She was 24 years old (at the time of death). She graduated from a well-known high school in the area. She stated on her Facebook page that she majored in biological sciences at Auburn University. She also continued her education at Jackson State University.
|Full Real Name||Raven Jackson.|
|Net worth||USD 2 Million (approx.).|
|Birthday||23 September 1997.|
|Death Date||6 September 2022.|
|Age (at the time of death)||24 years old.|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Model, Celebrity Partner, and Fitness Freak.|
|Birth Place||The United States.|
|Death Place||The United States.|
|Alma Mater||Auburn University.
Jackson State University.
Raven Jackson Family (Siblings, Religion & Nationality)
Jackson was a devoted member of her family. She used to post photos of herself with her family members on social media and wish them happy birthdays. After much digging, we discovered that her mother’s name is Kita Jackson, and she is in charge of the house. On the other hand, nothing is known about her father.
She also did not share any photos of herself with her father on social media. Let me notify you that she was quite close to her younger sister. Her sister’s name is Mia Jackson, and she lives a wonderful life with her children. She did, however, practice Christianity and come from a mixed ethnic background. Furthermore, because of her birth, she was an American citizen.
Raven Jackson Father, Mother, Sister & Brother
Raven Jackson Boyfriend and Relationships
Raven Jackson had a large fan base due to her stunning charm and beautiful beauty. We discovered after extensive media research that she was in a romantic relationship with a popular rapper named Antonio Valentino King aka 600 Breezy. The couple dated for two years before Raven died.
They began dating in 2020 and planned to spend the rest of their lives together. When it came to Jackson’s past relationship, she never mentioned anything about it. On the other hand, 600 Breezy was in a love relationship with his partner, Queen Key aka Ke’Asha McClure, but the relationship ended quickly.
Raven Jackson Husband & Personal Life
Raven Jackson Height, Weight & Physical Appearance
She has a beautiful height of 5 feet 5 inches and a healthy body weight of 54 kg. She has beautiful black hair and dark brown eyes.
Furthermore, her body type is thin, and her body measurements are 35-28-36 inches. She can look stunning in anything she puts on his body.
|Height (approx.)||In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″.
In Meters: 1.65 m.
In Centimeters: 165 cm.
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 54 kg.
In Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Shoe Size||7 US.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Stats||34-27-36 inches.|
|Tattoos||Tattoos on the back and chest.|
Raven Jackson Death Reason – Suicide
On September 6, 2022, 600 Breezy posted an Instagram tribute to his lover. He was the first to publicly announce her death.
He went on to say that she tried suicide while he was away because of his events. Raven also left a suicide note in which she stated that no one is to blame for her death. Jackson’s family members are likewise devastated by her death and have paid respect to her.
Profession & Career
- 600 Breezy’s girlfriend was a strong woman. We learned through her social media accounts that she has been the CEO of Go Craezy Fitness LLC since 2019.
- She gave clients fitness instructions and assisted them in losing weight. She also attended various fitness events and shared fitness advice. In addition, she launched her own podcast, ‘Real Talk With Raven.’
- In her podcast, she did her best to raise mental awareness and assist others going through difficult circumstances. Not only that, but she was a well-known TikTok star.
- Her official account has 216.9k followers and will have 2.3 million followers by September 2022.
- As everyone knows, she was a model who cooperated with well-known and respected firms via her social media platforms.
Raven Jackson Net worth, House and Cars Collection
The deceased entrepreneur and her family were living a wealthy lifestyle. She lived in a lovely home that was lavishly furnished with expensive furniture and other showpieces. In addition, she had branded cars at her residence.
She was making a solid living from a variety of sources, including modeling, business, podcast, TikTok, YouTube, and others. After adding together her revenue sources, we estimate she has a net worth of roughly USD 2 million (approx.).
Raven Jackson Facts You Should Know
- Jackson kept a cute pet dog at home.
- She enjoyed a healthy diet because she was a foodie.
- She was also a motivational speaker who assisted individuals in getting out of sticky situations.
- Raven and her family visited incredible places.
- She worked out on a regular basis to keep her physique in shape.
- She wished she had tattoos on her back and ribcage.
- 600 Breezy’s girlfriend shared inspirational comments on social media.
- Raven Jackson learned to skate with the help of a personal trainer.
- She made TikTok videos and Instagram reels in her free time.