Rachel Lauren Stevens, better known as Rachel Stevens, is a singer, television personality, actor, and businesswoman from England. She is most known for her time as a member of the musical group S Club 7 between 1999 and 2003. In 1993, she won a modeling contest sponsored by the UK teen magazine “Just 17,” defeating 5,000 other competitors. She also worked in a film firm and later in public relations, but she became dissatisfied and decided to pursue a singing career instead. In September 2003, she released her first solo studio album, “Funky Dory.” She debuted as a judge on “The Voice” of Ireland in 2015.
Stevens triumphed over 5,000 other competitors in a UK adolescent magazine modeling contest. She finished second in the sixth season of “Strictly Come Dancing,” the British equivalent of Dancing with the Stars. In 2013, Rachel was also a mentor assistant on “The X Factor New Zealand.” In 2022, she will compete in the fourteenth season of “Dancing on Ice.”
- Being a singer, television personality, actor, and businesswoman from England.
- Between 1999 and 2003, she was a member of the pop group S Club 7.
Rachel Stevens initially opened her eyes on April 9, 1978, in Southgate, London, England. She has British nationality and is of mixed race because she is of Ashkenazi Jewish origin. Rachel will be 43 years old in 2021, and her star sign is Aries, according to her birth date. As a result, she is white. Her father, Michael Stevens, and mother, Linda Hart, raised her (mother). Jason and Leigh are her two brothers.
Rachel obtained a certificate in business from the London College of Fashion after attending Osidge JMI School and Ashmole School in London.
|Celebrated Name||Rachel Stevens|
|Age||44 Years old.|
|Birth Name||Rachel Lauren Stevens|
|Place Of Birth||Southgate, London, England|
|College / University||London College of Fashion|
|Spouse||Alex Bourne (m. 2009)|
|Source of Wealth||Singer, television personality, actress and businesswoman career|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Height||5 ft 1 in or 155 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
Rachel Stevens Career
- Rachel Stevens began her career as a member of the pop group S Club 7, which rose to prominence after starring in their own BBC television series, “Miami 7,” in 1999. They released four studio albums, the first of which was “S Club,” which featured a strong 1990s pop vibe, and the last of which was “Seeing Double.”
- However, during a live onstage performance on April 21, 2003, S Club announced its disbandment.
- Rachel then signed a £1.5 million solo four-album contract with Polydor Records and re-signed with Fuller in 2003, and her debut solo song, “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex,” written by Cathy Dennis and produced by Bloodshy & Avant, was released in September of the following year. Later the same month, her debut solo album, “Funky Dory,” was also released.
- She also recorded the BBC Sport Relief charity track “Some Girls” in July 2004, and subsequently inked a rumored £1 million agreement with Matalan, with her popular song “More More More” serving as the theme song for Matalan’s advertising campaign.
- She also appeared in the 2004 comedy film “Suzie Gold,” following which Rachel released her new single, “Negotiate with Love,” in March 2005.
- Rachel starred in the comedy flicks “Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo” and “Spider-Plant Man” in 2005. Her second album, “Come and Get It,” was released in October 2005 and reached at number 28 in the UK.
- In 2008, she portrayed Patrica Ravelston in the animated short Glendogie Bogey, and in August, she was confirmed as a contender on “Strictly Come Dancing” with professional dancer Vincent Simone. She and Simone also appeared in the “Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Specials” beginning in 2008.
- In 2011, she collaborated with the toddler food company Ella’s Kitchen to make a charity children’s compilation called “Tasty Tunes.” In 2013, she worked as a mentor assistant on the New Zealand version of “The X-Factor.”
- RTE, Ireland’s state broadcaster, stated on October 6, 2014, that Stevens would be the fourth coach on “The Voice of Ireland.”
- In December 2014, she also attended the “Strictly Come Dancing Christmas” special and the Strictly Tour, a dance exhibition in the United Kingdom.
- Later, in May 2015, all seven founding members of S Club 7 reunited for an arena tour titled Bring It All Back 2015.
- Rachel joined the cast of “Celebrity Masterchef” in 2017 and appeared on an episode of “Celebrity Mastermind” the following year.
- In 2019, she co-starred in the stage production “Rip It Up The 70s” with Louis Smith, Melody Thornton, and Lee Ryan.
- Rachel will also compete in the fourteenth season of “Dancing on Ice” in 2022.
Rachel Stevens Husband
Rachel Stevens has a husband. In June 2008, she proposed to her 18-month boyfriend, Alex Bourne, and they married on August 2, 2009. The wedding was Jewish in nature. The couple found out they were expecting their first child on May 19, 2010. Her first child was born in 2010, and her second was born in 2014. Amelie Bourne and Minnie Blossom Bourne are her two children.
Rachel previously dated Daniel Cohen for around two years, as well as Jeremy Edwards, Gavin Dein, and Oliver Trevena. She is currently enjoying a blissful marriage with her handsome husband Alex Bourne. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Rachel Stevens Net Worth
Rachel Stevens is a multifaceted woman with a $5 million net worth as of 2021. She also makes a substantial compensation, which is in the thousands of dollars every year. She has lately been the face of Pretty Polly, Sky Sports, Marks & Spencer, and Focus Dailies. Rachel was named the new Schwarzkopf Herod Gliss hair product spokesperson in 2009.
In October 2011, she was the face of the Seven Seas Health Oils launch. Her primary source of income comes from her work as an English singer, television personality, actress, and businesswoman. Singer, television personality, actor, and businesswoman from England.
Rachel Stevens Height
Rachel Stevens stands at 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) and has a convincing presence. She had the perfect shape and nice looks, as she weighed around 50 kg or 110 lbs. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown. Furthermore, Rachel’s body type is slender.
Did You Know?
- She fought over 5,000 other contestants to win a UK teen magazine modeling contest.
- She finished second in the sixth season of Strictly Come Dancing, the British version of Dancing with the Stars.
- She and Paul Cattermole were both S Club 7 members.
- She debuted as a judge on The Voice of Ireland in 2015.
- In 2003, she launched a solo career, releasing tracks such as “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex.”