Who is Pratik Sehajpal?
A handsome hunk Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian actor, fitness trainer, and model. In the year 2021, he became the first competitor on the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 15.’ He picked the briefcase and walked out of the programme while on ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ (2021), and in the briefcase, he earned the ticket to enter the ‘Bigg Boss 15’ home.
Pratik Sehajpal Personal Life/Early Life
Pratik Sehajpal was born in Delhi on Sunday, December 19, 1993 (age 28 as of 2021). At 2012 to 2017, he earned a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Amity Law School in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Shaiiljaa Sehajpal is his mother’s name, while Prerna Sehajpal is his sister’s name.
Pratik Sehajpal Relationship Status
Pavitra Punia, an Indian TV actress, was formerly his girlfriend. During an interview, he discussed his possessive relationship with her, which was the reason for their breakup. He added,
“We’ve only spoken the truth about one another. She, like me, is a bully. She, like me, is possessive. She, like me, is insane. We used to love each other, but now we’ve gone on with our lives. I’ll take her to the mandap and tell Eijaz bhai (Eijaz Khan), ‘Lo bhai shadi kar lo, tumhari sampatti hai tum rakho humein kuch nahi (Please be married.)’ She is your property; please keep her; I have nothing.”
|Birth Date||19 December 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (As of 2021)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Profession||Actor, Model, and Fitness Trainer|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Playing Games|
|Debut Appearance||TV (Contestant): Love School Season 3 (2018)
Web Series (Actor): Bebaakee (2020) as Rahil Abdullah
|Famous For||Contestant at Bigg Boss OTT and season 15|
|Net Worth||₹3 crores|
|Height(Approx)||In feet & inches: 5’ 9”
In centimters: 175 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kilograms: 72 kg
In pounds: 158 lbs
|Food Habits||Turned Vegetarian|
Family Background, Education
|Father Name||Name Not Known|
|Mother Name||Shaiiljaa Sehajpal
|Siblings||Sister- Prerna Sehajpal
|College||Amity Law School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (2012-2017)|
Girlfriend, Wife, Marriage
|Girlfriend||Pavitra Punia (ex-girlfriend; actress)|
Favorite Things & Assets
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Food||Rajma-Chawal, Pizza, Pasta, Noodles|
|Favorite Exercises(s)||Squats and Deadlifts|
Social Media Accounts
Pratik Sehajpal Career Highlights
He has an interest in fitness since he was in high school and college. In 2015, he competed in the health and fitness competition ‘Change in Me,’ which he won. He’s also worked as a fitness trainer at the Indian-American Fitness Trainer Guru Mann’s club, GM Nutrition. In 2018, he made his MTV debut as a competitor on Season 3 of the dating show “Love School.”
He became extremely famous as a result of the programme, and he auditioned for another MTV reality show, ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme,’ but was unable to pass the auditions. After that, he competed in the inaugural season of MTV’s ‘Ace of Space’ (2018), finishing as the first runner-up.
He made his acting debut as Rahil Abdullah in the ALTBalaji online series ‘Bebaakee’ in 2020. In 2021, he participated in the inaugural season of the Indian reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss OTT.’ He exited the show and accepted his briefcase, which included a ticket to the ‘Bigg Boss 15’ mansion in 2021.
He got good friends with Indian singer Neha Bhasin while on ‘Bigg Boss OTT’ in 2021. The trolls cruelly criticized their connection in the house. Neha and her husband also faced a lot of criticism from the viewers because of her closeness to Pratik in the home.
Pratik Sehajpal Wealth and Net Worth
This renowned personality, Pratik has gathered a very decent amount of money from his professional career as an actor. His net worth can be estimated to have Rs.3 Crores as of January 2022.
This eminent personality, Pratik was born on 19 December 1993 and has turned 28 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his black hair and black eyes. His height is 5 feet and 9 inches which is 175 in centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with the weight of 72 kg.
Some Amazing Facts At A Glance About Pratik Sehajpal
- Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian TV actor, model, and fitness trainer. He was the first confirmed contender to appear on the TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 15.’
- He was born and raised in Delhi before moving to Mumbai to pursue a career as an actor.
- He has an interest in sports and fitness since his adolescence. He worked hard on his body in order to develop a decent figure.
- Later, he competed in numerous bodybuilding competitions and won the health and fitness competition ‘Change in Me’ in 2015.
- He afterwards worked as a fitness owner at the club ‘GM Nutrition.’ Guru Mann, an Indian-American Fitness Trainer, owns the facility.
- In 2018, he appeared on MTV reality series such as ‘MTV Love School’ and ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme.’ He failed the audition round of ‘MTV Roadies Xtreme.’
- In 2018, he rose to prominence with the MTV reality programme ‘Ace of Space,’ where he was named first-runner up.
- At a youth football camp in New Delhi, he was named one of the top ten youth footballers in Liverpool FC.
- He appeared in ‘Bigg Boss OTT,’ a reality show that aired on Voot Prime in 2021. In one of the episodes, he was offered a briefcase and the opportunity to leave the programme. He accepted the offer and found the ticket to ‘Bigg Boss 15’ in his briefcase.
- In one of his interviews, he stated that when he was hungry, he became frustrated and furious.