The depth of your struggle and hard work will determine the height of your success, this line has been very well proved by Peter Krause who is an American Actor, director, and producer. He played Casey McCall on Sports Night from 1998 to 2000, Nate Fisher on Six Feet Under from 2001 to 2005, Nick George on Dirty Sexy Money from 2007 to 2009, Adam Braverman on Parenthood from 2010 to 2015, Benjamin Jones on The Catch from 2016 to 2017, and Bobby Nash on 9-1-1 from 2018 to the present.
He received seven Screen Actors Guild Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, and three Primetime Emmy nominations for his role in “Six Feet Under,” winning twice for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series. In 1987’s horror thriller Blood Harvest, he played the part of Scott in his debut theatrical film appearance.
Personal life/Early life
On August 12, 1965, Peter Krause was born in Alexandria, Minnesota, in the United States. He was reared in the St. Paul suburb of Roseville, Minnesota. Peter William Krause is her real name. He will be 56 years old as of 2021. He was born to Wanda Marie (Johnson) and William Popham Krause, a high school English teacher (Taught the 2nd grade). He also has a sister named Amy Krause and a younger brother named Michael Krause. His zodiac sign is Leo, and he practices Christianity.
He enrolled in Gustavus Adolphus College, a private, coeducational liberal arts university in St. Peter, Minnesota, in order to concentrate on his education. He eventually switched to English literature as his major, though, and earned his college diploma in 1987. He later enrolled in the New York University Tisch School of the Arts Graduate Acting Program and earned a Master of Fine Arts in Acting.
As we talking about his relationship, Peter Krause has not wed yet and will do so in the future. Following the end of his relationship with actress Lauren Graham, he is now living alone (2010-2022). Right now, he is content with living alone. He is straight when we come to his sexual orientation.
He previously dated Lauren Graham, a novelist, and actor, in 2010. Although they were cast in the NBC situation comedy show Caroline in the City in 1995, they didn’t begin dating until 2010. The pair ended their eleven-year romance in 2022. He also dated Christine King (1993–2003), Alicia Witt (1995–1999), Mae Whitman, and Tamela D’Amico (2006–2010). Roman Krause was the son he shared with Christine King.
|Nick Name||Peter Krause|
|Age||56 Years (as of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Alexandria, Minnesota, USA|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Height(Approx)||In feets: 6 feet 1 inches
In centimeters: 185 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kgs: 74 kg
In pounds: 163 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Father Name||William Popham Krause|
|Mother Name||Wanda Marie|
|Siblings||Brother: Michael Krause
Sister: Amy Krause
|School||Tisch School of the Arts|
|College||Gustavus Adolphus College, New York University|
|Education Qualification||Degree in English literature, Graduated in a Master of Fine Arts degree in Acting|
|Girlfriend||Christine King (1993-2003), Alicia Witt (1995-1999), Tamela D’Amico (2006-2010), Lauren Graham (2010-2022)|
|Children||Son: Roman Krause (With Christine King)|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- In the early 1990s, Krause had guest appearances on “Seinfeld,” “Beverly Hills, 90210,” and “Ellen.”
- In addition, from 1990 to 1991, he appeared in Carol Burnett’s sketch comedy program “Carol & Company.”
- Then, for four seasons in 1996, he played Kevin, Cybill Shepherd’s son-in-law, in a recurrent role in the comedy “Cybill.”
- On the sitcom “Sports Night” on the ABC network, he later portrayed Casey McCall (1998-2000).
- He portrayed funeral director Nate Fisher in the HBO drama series “Six Feet Under” from 2001 to 2005, for which he got seven award nominations (including three Emmy nominations).
- In the summer of 2004, he made another Broadway appearance in a production of Arthur Miller’s “After the Fall.”
- In December 2006, he then made an appearance in the miniseries “The Lost Room.”
- He played the role of young attorney Nick George in the drama “Dirty Sexy Money” on ABC (2007-2009).
- From 2010 through 2015, he portrayed Adam Braverman on the NBC comedy-drama “Parenthood.”
- Additionally, he was in the 2011 fantasy movie “Beastly.”
- He appeared in “The Catch,” a drama series (2016-2017).
- In 2017, he received a role in the Ryan Murphy-produced drama 9-1-1.
- He also serves as the 2021 narrator of “Citizen Hearst.”
Wealth and Net Worth
Peter Krause is an accomplished actor, director, and producer who has amassed substantial wealth throughout his career. As of 2022, his projected net worth is $20 Million. His primary source of money is the entertainment sector, and he currently lives a posh lifestyle. At this point, information on his pay is lacking.
This eminent personality, Peter was born on 12 August 1965 and has turned 56 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his Light Brown hair and Light Brown eyes.
His height is 6 feet and 1 inch which is 185 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 74 kg or 163 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Peter Krause:
- The pronunciation of his last name, Krause, is “KROW-zuh,” where “KROW” rhymes with the word “wow.”
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- Krause participated in gymnastics and track and field as a teen.
- He oversaw the direction of a couple of Parenthood episodes between 2012 and 2014.
- 42 West, a public relations firm in New York City, New York, is his legal representative.
- He is of Mixed Ethnicity.