Paige Spiranac is a former professional golfer, social media influencer, and golf instructor from the United States. She attended the University of Arizona and San Diego State University, where she earned All-Mountain West Conference accolades in 2012-13 and 2013-14, and led the Aztecs to their first Mountain West Conference Championship in 2015. She has over 260,000 YouTube subscribers and 145 instructional videos, as well as 3.5 million Instagram followers.
She has won numerous events and has been dubbed a “beautiful blond golfer” due to her fit shape and lovely appearance. Prior to golf, she was involved in gymnastics. However, a knee injury halted her career, and she finally switched to golf. She made her debut television appearance in the Women’s Golf edition of the sports TV series “Me vs. Me” in 2006.
- Paige Spiranac is a golf coach, social media celebrity, and former golfer.
- She is well-known for her active involvement on many social media sites. Her official Instagram account has almost 2 million followers.
- She frequently uploads on her social media accounts due to the popularity of her trick-shot videos.
Paige Spiranac Age, Nationality, and Ethnicity
Paige Spiranac was born on March 26, 1993, in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, USA. Paige Renee Spiranac is her birth name. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is American-Croatian. As of 2022, she is 29 years old. She was born into a pious Christian family. Dan, her father, was a member of the University of Pittsburgh Panthers football team that won the national college championship in 1976.
Annette, her mother, was a professional ballerina. Lexie, her older sister, obtained a college athletic scholarship and competed on Stanford’s track team. She grew up in Monument, Colorado, where she trained for the Olympics in gymnastics. A shattered kneecap at the age of 12 pushed her away from gymnastics and into golf. As a home-schooled student, she split her time between Scottsdale, Arizona, and Monument, Colorado, so she could train. She went on to win a golf scholarship at the University of Arizona.
She competed in three events for the University of Arizona Wildcats during their golf season during her freshman year, 2011-2012: the Windy City Intercollegiate, the Pac-12/SEC Challenge, and the Wildcat Invitational. Her best score of the season was a 73, which she shot twice at the Windy City Intercollegiate. Later, for her sophomore year, she transferred to San Diego State.
She had a good season in 2012-2013, earning First-Team All-Mountain West accolades, finishing fifth at the Cal Classic, sixth at the Mountain West Championship, and nineteenth at the NCAA Central Regional Championships. Her junior season in 2013-2014 earned her Second-Team All-Mountain West honors and a top-ten performance in the Mountain West Championship. Her senior year ended with the Aztecs winning their first Mountain West Conference championship, which she characterized as “one of the very best moments of my life.”
She won a 35-hole final match at Raccoon Creek Golf Course against Brittany Fan of the University of Colorado Boulder, finishing nine strokes under par. Her astrological sign is Aries.
|Celebrated Name||Paige Spiranac|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Place Of Birth||Wheat Ridge|
|Boyfriend||Steven Tinoco (EX-Husband)|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Salary||$18,000 – $28,000 Yearly Income|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Bra Cup Size||34 in|
|Hip Size||36 in|
|Waist Size||28 in|
|University||University of Arizona|
|Husband||Steven Tinoco (Ex)|
|Source of Wealth||Social Media Career and Golf Career|
Paige Spiranac Profession and Career
- Paige won five tournaments in seven tries on Colorado’s junior golf circuit, including the 2010 CWGA Junior Stroke Play, on her way to becoming a top-20 junior player in the world, a top-5 college recruit, and a two-time West Region Player of the Year and first-team All-American as a Future Collegians World Tour member.
- In May 2016, she made her professional debut on the developing Cactus Tour at the Las Colinas club in Queen Creek, Arizona. Spiranac got her maiden tour victory in her third outing, a sudden-death victory over Hannah O’Sullivan, the world’s top-ranked amateur at the time.
- She came in eighth place at Stallion Mountain, winning $800.
- In June, she finished 17th out of 52 golfers, earning a $575 reward for her twelve-over-par total at the Aliante Golf Club.
- In July, she finished eighth at Walnut Creek in Mansfield, Texas, on eight over par, collecting $600.
- She made the cut in the Scottish Open on the Ladies’ European Tour in July.
- She competed in the CoBank Colorado Women’s Open in August/September 2016, finishing ninth at one-under par and earning $1,750.
- In September 2016, she finished in a three-way tie for second place at Legacy in Phoenix, Arizona. Her ninth-place finish of the year earned her $935.
- She won $8,010 at the end of the season.
- She competed in her maiden LPGA Qualifying Tournament in August 2016 but did not gain a professional card.
- In 2022, she laughed about Notre Dame’s upset of Marshall football, saying, “Notre Dame is as awful as I was playing professional golf.”
- In addition to her golf career, she has appeared in magazines such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and Golf Digest.
- In the December 2018 issue of Golf Magazine, she began contributing a monthly piece.
- She will join PointsBet, a global sportsbook operator, as a brand ambassador and on-air presenter in 2021. She also took an equity investment in the company and became a “major” stakeholder, according to the official release.
- She launched her podcast, Playing-A-Round with Paige Renee, in February 2020.
Paige Spiranac Boyfriend, Husband, and Relationships
Paige Spiranac was previously married. However, she is currently single. In 2018, she married her ex-husband, Steven Tinoco. Paige announced her engagement to her longtime boyfriend, Steven Tinoco, in December 2016. He used to play minor league baseball and now works as a fitness trainer.
Steven proposed to her in Dubai, it was also discovered. She revealed that she was no longer married on March 7, 2022. She is having a great time being single. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual. Her time is split between San Diego and Scottsdale.
Paige’s self-promotion has been called up for “sexualizing women’s golf.” She hoped to use the publicity to further her anti-bullying campaign and to continue fighting for a woman’s right to be comfortable in her own skin. In July 2017, the LPGA Tour implemented a tighter dress code that prohibited plunging necklines, leggings, and short skirts. This sparked outrage, as evidenced by the Fox Sports headline
“LPGA criticized for’slut-shaming’ its own players after new dress code limits disclosed.” She spoke out against it in an op-ed piece for Fortune magazine, “The Progression of Women’s Golf Is Plunging Further Than Our Necklines,” published only days after the LPGA decision.
Paige Spiranac Net Worth, Salary and Income
Paige Spiranac is a former professional golfer who is now a social media influencer and golf coach with a net worth of $3 million as of 2022. Her specific compensation has yet to be divulged, but there is no doubt in the minds of her followers that she is making a good living from her work. She won $8,010 at the end of the 2016 season.
According to multiple sources, she earns roughly $14,000 for every sponsored Instagram post and now has various sponsorship deals. In 2017, she agreed to endorse Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) in social media and television commercials. She has been hired as a spokesperson for Callaway, a company that manufactures golf equipment. She also became a brand ambassador for 18Birdies in the same year to help advertise its golf app across the country.
She has also worked with Mizzen + Main and Philip Stein Watches. She has also done endorsement work for the ski clothing brand Descente and the golf company Topgolf. Her primary source of money is her golf instruction career, as well as her social media presence. She is currently living a wealthy lifestyle.
Paige Spiranac Height and Weight
Paige Spiranac is a stunning woman whose height is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. Her healthy body weight is 55 kilograms (121 pounds). Voluptuous is her body type. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is blonde. She has larger lips and a toned body. She has a good body and a captivating smile that draws a lot of people to her.
Paige was named the ‘Sexiest Woman Alive’ in Maxim’s 2022 Hot 100 list in June 2022, and she was the first athlete to achieve the top spot on the Hot 100 list. She works out on a regular basis to maintain her amazing physique and her golf prowess. She also changes her workout plan to achieve the best outcomes. Overall, she concentrates on HIIT interval training techniques in her workout sessions.
She develops a circuit with 8 to 9 movements such as lunges, shoulder presses, squats, jumping jacks, triceps extensions, and bicep curls when she wants to attack her entire body. She normally takes a minute to relax between circuits and then does the entire circuit 6 to 8 times.
Did You Know?
- Paige’s sex appeal and overall attractiveness have earned her the title “pretty blond golfer.”
- Paige made her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut in 2018.
- She wanted to be a successful gymnast before turning to golf.
- During the summer of this year, she began practicing golf and competed in seven tournaments on Colorado’s junior golf circuit. She won five of the seven competitions she entered.