Nicholas Scott Cannon popularly known as Nick Cannon is an American rapper, actor, comedian, director, screenwriter, film producer, entrepreneur, record producer, and radio and television personality. He had appeared in numerous films, including Goal II: Living the Dream, Men in Black II, and many others. Gigolo, his debut single, became a hit. He has also appeared in television shows such as “Wild N Out,” “The Nick Cannon Show,” and others.
Nick uses social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. He has around 5 million Twitter followers, over 3 million Facebook followers, and about 2 million Instagram followers.
- He hosted America’s Got Talent and The Nick Cannon Show.
Nick Cannon Age and Ethnicity
Nick Cannon, a well-known rapper, was born on October 8, 1080, in San Diego, California, USA. His father, James Cannon, and mother, Beth Hackett, gave birth to him. Gabriel Cannon is Cannon’s brother. His zodiac sign is Libra. His citizenship is American.
In terms of schooling, Nick graduated from Monte Vista High School in Spring Valley, California in 1998.
|Celebrated Name||Nick Cannon|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Nicholas Scott Cannon|
|Height||1.83 m (6 feet)|
|Eye Color||Brown – Dark|
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Best Known For||Hosting America’s Got Talent|
|Place Of Birth||San Diego, California|
|High School||Monte Vista High School|
|Children||8: Golden Cannon, Moroccan Scott Cannon, Monroe Cannon, Powerful Queen Cannon, Zion Mixolydian Cannon, Zillion Heir Cannon, Legendary Love Cannon|
Nick Cannon Professional career
- Cannon established the rap group “Da G4 Dope Bomb Squad” with his friend Steve Groves when he was a teenager.
- Later, in 2001, he joined Jive Records.
- He also made an appearance on the Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Soundtrack.
- His debut self-titled album was published in 2003.
- He founded his own record label, Can-I-Ball Records, in 2005.
- Cannon conceived, produced, and presented the MTV improv comedy series Wild ‘N Out in 2005.
- After canceling his previous label, Can-I-Ball Records, Nick Cannon created a new label, N’Credible Entertainment, in 2009.
- On July 26, 2013, he released his new single “Me Sexy.”
- Then, on February 11, 2014, his second song “Looking for a Dream” was released.
- On November 16, 2016, he released his second mixtape, “The Gospel of Ike Turn Up: My Side of the Story.”
- After three record-breaking seasons, Wild ‘N Out returned for its eighth season on July 4, 2016.
- On December 2, 2016, Nick Cannon released the track “Hold On” on iTunes.
- Cannon released “The Invitation,” an Eminem diss track, on December 9, 2019, in retaliation to Eminem’s performance on Fat Joe and Dre’s “Lord Above,” which insulted Cannon.
- Cannon presented the Nickelodeon HALO Awards on December 11, 2009.
- Cannon has been the chairman of Nickelodeon’s TeenNick and the network’s development and creative consultant since 2009.
- In 2010, he released “Slick Nick,” a spoof of hip-hop pioneer Slick Rick.
- Cannon began presenting the morning show on January 19, 2010. (6-10 AM).
- On December 6, 2011, he released his debut mixtape, “Child of the Corn.”
- On July 4, 2011, Cannon hosted Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- He began hosting Caught on Camera with Nick Cannon on NBC in 2014.
- From 2009 to 2016, Cannon was the host of America’s Got Talent.
- Cannon said in 2019 that he would launch his own syndicated daytime talk program in 2020 with Dember-Mercury, a Lionsgate business, and NCredibe Entertainment, his production company.
- After a brief hiatus due to his controversies, the Nick Cannon show returned on September 27, 2021, on syndication and Fox television channels. The show, however, was discontinued in March 2022, and the final episode, which featured Carrie Ann Inaba as a guest, aired on May 27, 2022.
- Cannon co-hosted the morning show at 92.3 NOW FM in New York with co-hosts Nikki and Southen Sarah Lee on January 19, 2010.
- He also presented Cannon’s Countdown, a weekly chart show on CBS Radio.
- Cannon announced on July 13, 2010, that he would go on a fall 2010 comedy tour, which would begin at the Just for Laughs festival in Montreal.
- Cannon recorded his debut stand-up comedy special, Mr. Showbiz, at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas in early 2011.
Who is Nick Cannon Kids and Wife?
Nick Cannon has only been married once, yet he has eight children with five different women.
From 2008 through 2016, Nick Cannon was married to Mariah Carey. On April 30, 2011, the couple had fraternal twins, a son, Moroccan Scott Cannon, and a girl, Monore Cannon.
Cannon has two children with model Brittany Bell: a son, Golden Sagon Cannon (born in February 2017), and a girl, Powerful Queen Cannon (born in December 2020).
Cannon and DJ Abby De La Rosa welcomed twin kids, Zion Mixolydian Cannon and Zillion Heir Cannon, in June 2021.
Zen S. Cannon, Cannon’s eighth child with model Alyssa Scott, was born in July 2021. Zen died of brain cancer at the age of five months.
Cannon and model Bre Tiesi announced in January 2022 that they are expecting a boy. In July 2022, Bre Tiesi gave birth to his eighth child, a male named Legendary Love Cannon.
Recently, on 26 August 2022, Nick Cannon announced that he and Brittany Bell are expecting their third child.
Nick Cannon Height
Nick Cannon has a muscular physique. He stands 1.83 meters tall and weighs 78 kilograms. His hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown. His sexual orientation is heterosexual.
What is Nick Cannon’s net worth?
Nick Cannon’s net worth is expected to be $50 million as of 2022, with an annual income of roughly $5 million. His primary source of income comes from his activities in the music and film industries.
He has worked in almost every aspect of show business. He has done stand-up comedy, hosted radio and television shows, and written, directed, and produced projects in the entertainment industry.
Did You Know?
- He has an autoimmune illness that affects his kidneys.
- He is close to American actor and writer Chris Spencer.
- In the song Can I Live? he praised his mother for giving birth to him.
- Nick performs on the harmonica, percussion, and synthesizer.
- He owns Renaissance Entertainment, a television production firm.
- Nick Cannon was removed by ViacomCBS on July 14, 2020, after making racist and anti-Semitic statements during an episode of his podcast Cannon’s Class with Professor Griff.
- Cannon was admitted to the hospital on January 4, 2012, for “moderate kidney failure,” and again on February 17, 2012, for a pulmonary embolism.
- On March 5, 2012, he revealed that his kidney issues were caused by lupus nephritis.
- Cannon enrolled at Howard University in 2016 and earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminology/Administration of Justice with a minor in Africana Studies in 2020.
- Cannon endorsed rapper Kanye West’s 2020 presidential campaign after he appeared on his podcast Cannon’s Class.