Natasha Rothwell is an accomplished American writer, actress, teacher, and comedian most known for her work as a writer on “SNL” during the 2014-2015 season. In 2018, she was said to be developing, writing, and executive producing another show for HBO, in which she would also star. She also owns her own production firm, Big Hattie Productions, which has a partnership with ABC Signature.
Natasha received a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie for her performance in HBO’s “The White Lotus.” She was recently seen in the film “Sonic the Hedgehog 2” as Rachel, and in the TV series “The Ghost and Molly McGee” in 2022. In addition, she will star in the upcoming musical fantasy film “Wonka” in 2023.
- Saturday Night Live writer Natasha Rothwell
- Natasha Rothwell is an actress and screenwriter best recognized for her work as a story editor and performer on HBO’s Insecure.
Natasha Rothwell Childhood, Age and Ethnicity
Natasha Rothwell was born on October 18, 1980, in Wichita, Kansas, United States. Her mother and father are both Philadelphia natives, thus she is American by nationality and mixed by ethnicity. Similarly, her religious affiliation is Christian, and she is black.
Natasha turned 41 in 2021, and her star sign is Libra, according to her birthdate. She has not disclosed any information about her parents. Natasha studied at Ithaca College before moving on to the University of Maryland, College Park (BA).
|Celebrated Name||Natasha Rothwell|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Place Of Birth||Wichita, Kansas, U.S.|
|University||University of Maryland|
|Source of Wealth||Writer, actress, teacher and comedian career|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
Natasha Rothwell Professional Career (Writer, Singer, Comedian)
- Natasha Rothwell began her career as a writer on “Saturday Night Live” in the 2014-2015 season, after which she worked as a writer, series regular, and supervising producer on the HBO television series “Insecure.”
- She played Angie in the 2015 film “A Year and a Change,” and she played Ms. Albright in the 2018 film “Love, Simon.”
- She played Keli in the TV series “Insecure” from 2016 to 2021, and she also appeared in the 2017 TV series “BoJack Horseman.”
- Similarly, she has been in a number of films and television programs, including “Like a Boss,” “DuckTales,” “A Black Lady Sketch Show,” “Baby Shark’s Big Show!”, and “Wonder Woman 1984.”
- She also has her own production firm, “Big Hattie Productions,” which has an overall agreement with ABC Signature.
- She was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie for her performance in HBO’s “The White Lotus” later that year.
- In 2022, she played Rachel in the film “Sonic the Hedgehog 2” and Candace Green in the television series “The Ghost and Molly McGee.”
- Natasha will appear in the upcoming musical fantasy film “Wonka,” which will be released in 2023.
Awards & Nominations
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie – The White Lotus – 2022
- Insecure – Best Comedy Series – 2020
Natasha Rothwell Boyfriend, Relationships and Dating
Natasha Rothwell is a single woman. She loves to keep her personal life apart from her professional life. Rothwell is a career-driven woman who is pursuing her aspirations.
She did, however, joke that her lover was Idris Elba, but she is fine to be single for the time being. Because Rothwell is so stunning, it would not be surprising to see her in a relationship in the near future. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Natasha Rothwell Net Worth, Salary, and Income
Natasha Rothwell has already achieved enormous success in her career, and she still has a lot more to go. She has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022, and she also makes a good salary of thousands of dollars per year.
She lives a wealthy and glamorous life because of her enormous net worth. Natasha has also starred in ads for a number of companies, including “Rock the Vote.” Her primary source of income is her work as a writer, actress, teacher, and comedian.
Natasha Rothwell Weight and Height
Natasha Rothwell has an ideal height of 5 ft 9 in and a body weight of 74 kg. She has lovely curling black hair and gorgeous brown eyes.
Her beautiful face proportions and goddess-like physique make her a man’s target of want. Furthermore, her body type is slim.
Did You Know?
- Her career began in 2013 when she appeared in several episodes of UCB Comedy Originals.
- Her mother and father are both Philadelphia natives.
- On HBO’s Insecure, she collaborates with the show’s creator and star, Issa Rae.
- She was a drama teacher at a school in The Bronx, New York City.
- She previously launched the producing company Big Hattie Productions.