Natalia Nykiel is a talented Polish singer-songwriter. She rose to prominence after finishing fourth in season two of “The Voice of Poland.” Her debut studio album, “Lupus Electro,” was released by Universal Music Polska (2014). She began her musical career when she participated in the Sing Poetry event in Olsztyn in 2012. She rose to prominence with electropop successes such as “Error” and “Badz Duzy,” the latter of which reached the top ten in her own country.
She performed on stage alongside Jared Leto as a special guest with Thirty Seconds to Mars. She also published her studio album “Regnum” on February 18th, 2022, and she recently released her single “Petla” in 2022. She is extremely active on social media, with over 87.5K followers on her Instagram account.
- She is a singer and composer from Poland.
- She finished fourth in season two of “The Voice of Poland.”
Natalia Nykiel Age and Parents
Natalia Nykiel initially opened her eyes on February 8, 1995, in Mragowo, Poland. She is of Polish nationality and of Polish-white ethnic origin. Similarly, her religion is Christian, and she is of Caucasian White ethnicity.
Natalia’s current age is 27, which she recently celebrated in 2022, and her star sign is Aquarius, according to her birthdate. Her parentage and educational background have yet to be discovered.
|Celebrated Name||Natalia Nykiel|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Natalia Nykiel|
|Profession||Singer , Singer-songwriter|
|Place Of Birth||Mragowo, Poland|
|Source of Wealth||Singing career|
|Net Worth||$1 milion to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (176.0 cm)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Facebook Youtube Instagram|
Natalia Nykiel Professional Career
- Natalia Nykiel began her musical career by participating in the Sing Poetry event in Olsztyn in 2012, and she went on to compete in the second season of “The Voice of Poland” in 2013 at the age of 13.
- In 2014, she released her debut single “Wilk” (Wolf), which had limited chart success, followed by the September release of her debut album “Lupus Electro.“
- Her second single, “Badz duzy” (Be Big), went on to become a top ten smash in Poland.
- She released the first song “Error” off her upcoming second album, and her second album “Discordia” was named the most significant Polish release of 2017 by the most influential Polish media.
- On November 15th, 2019, she published her new mini album “Origo,” her first work in her career to be distributed on the foreign market.
- She has also been picked as an official artist for SXSW 2020 and will perform live music from her album “Origo” at the festival in Austin, TX.
- She debuted a country-vibe song called “Atlantyk” in 2020, then on February 18th, 2022, she released her studio album titled “Regnum,” as well as her single “Petla” in 2022.
- Natalia’s concert tour in support of the Discordia album was also one of the most remarkable concert productions in Poland in recent years.
Achievements and Awards
- Eska Music Awards for her contribution to “Badz duzy”
Natalia Nykiel Boyfriend
Natalia Nykiel is a single woman. The model is currently concentrating on her career after achieving fame and a significant title. She is currently unmarried or not in any relationship.
Nykiel would post updates about her relationship on social media to her followers, who are eager to find out who the lovely girl will choose as her better half. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Natalia Nykiel Net Worth
Natalia Nykiel is one of the few people who have a wide variety of experience and stays true to whatever she takes on. As of 2022, she has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million, however, her specific salary has not been publicized.
Natalia has collaborated with Yves Saint Laurent Beauty on the project YSL Beauty Music Talent Program, among other brand collaborations. Her singing career is also her main source of income.
Natalia Nykiel Height
Natalia Nykiel stands 5 feet 9 inches (176.0 cm) tall. She could pull off any look effortlessly. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown.
Her sensible ideas combined with a nice sense of humor entice her viewers to their television screens. Furthermore, her body type is slim and her weight is around 60 kg or 132 lbs.
Did You Know?
- She grew up in the Polish village of Piecki in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.
- On The Voice of Poland, she was judged by Justyna Steczkowska.
- In 2013, she finished fourth on The Voice of Poland’s second season.
- Natalia Nykiel has established herself as one of Poland’s most sought-after concert artists.
- Natalia accepted Disney’s offer to perform the title song in the animated film “Moana.”