There is no elevator to success; you must walk the steps, this line has been very well proved by Miquel Fernández García who is a well-known Spanish actor and media personality who has gained international recognition for his outstanding performances in a number of films and television programs, including Plats bruts (2001), El comisario (2006),La Riera (2013), All I See Is You (2016), The Invisible Guardian (2017), Alba (2021), Si lo hubiera sabido (2022), and many others.
In addition to this, he is well-known for his work in theatre and has participated in a large number of plays and tragedies.
Personal life/Early life
Miquel was born in Barcelona, Spain, on February 13, 1980, and grew up with his family or other close relatives. After completing his secondary schooling at a high school, he enrolled in a famous institution to pursue further acting and musical studies.
He enrolled in a nearby acting school and started his performing career while finishing his degree.
As we talking about his relationship since 2004 Miquel has been wed to Irene Montala, a well-known Spanish actress and model. Nicolas Fernandez Montala is the name of the boy they had together. On several social media sites, he frequently posts videos and pictures of his wife and children.
|Name||Miquel Fernández García|
|Nick Name||Miquel Fernández|
|Birthdate||13 February 1980|
|Age||42 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Barcelona, Spain|
|Profession||Actor, Musician, and Theater Artist|
|Net Worth||4-5m USD|
|Height(Approx)|| In feet & inch: 5 feet 7 inches
In cm: 170 cm
|Weight(Approx)|| In kg: 78 kg
In pounds: 172 lbs
|Father Name||Not known|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|School||local acting school|
|Wife /Spouse||Irene Montala|
|Children||Son: Nicolas Fernandez Montala|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- Miquel, who has always been passionate in acting, enrolled in a nearby acting school when he was still a high school student and started his early acting career.
- Later, he joined a reputable theatre and joined the Tramoia theatrical company.
- The Adventures of the Yellow Submarine (1997), The Magic Kingdom of Oz (1998), The Pirates (1999), Bernstein’s Mass (2000), and other plays featured Miquel in prominent parts.
- In 2001, Miquel made his professional acting debut in a supporting role in the drama series “El cor de la Ciutat.” His outstanding performance as Camionero in the crime, action, and adventure series “El Comisario” earned him early acclaim as a TV actor in 2006.
- It was both critically and financially successful, and it received nominations for a number of prizes across several categories.
- Other than this, Miquel has made appearances and played both significant and supporting roles in a number of television and web series, including Amar en tiempos revueltos (2006), Nico&Sunset (2015), Las aventuras del Capitán Alatriste (2013), Tu cara me suena 6 (2017), Benvinguts a la familia (2018), Secretos de Estado (2019), Das de Navidad (2019), In the drama series “Alba,” which was developed by Ignasi Rubio and Carlos Martn, Miquel had an important appearance as César Valdivieso in 2021.
- The events that followed a girl who was gang-raped by four boys served as the basis for the television series. Both the reviewers and the crowd had conflicting opinions about it. Besides this, both the audience and the reviewers praised Miquel’s portrayal of Cesar.
- With his reputation as a television performer growing, Miquel started his film career in 2005 with a supporting role as Antonio Frau in the drama film “H6, Diario de un asesino.”
- His acting in the film was excellent, and it was a box office hit as well. He gained further recognition as an actor in 2013 as a result of his outstanding performance as Daniel in the comedy-drama film “La gran familia espaola.”
- In addition to this, Miquel has worked on and appeared in a number of films, including Alpha (2013), Vulcania (2015), Cien aos de perdón (2016), All I See Is You (2016), El guardián invisible (2017), Durante la tormenta (2018), Ad (2020), Visitante (2021), Mamá o papá (2021), and others.
- Miquel is a well-known fashion model in addition to being an actor and theatrical performer.
- He has contracts with several modeling agencies, including Uno Models and others. He has worked and cooperated with a variety of fashion brand designers as a fashion model.
- In addition to this, he has amassed millions of followers across a number of social media sites, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Wealth and Net Worth
Miquel Fernandez’s estimated net worth in 2022 will be greater than $4–5 million USD. His acting, movies, TV series, brand promotions, ads, and other business endeavors account for a sizable amount of his net worth.
This eminent personality, Miquel was born on 13 February 1980 and has turned 42 years old as of 2022. He is blessed with a charming personality which is complemented by his brown hair and black eyes.
His height is 5 feet and 7 inches which is 170 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 78 kg or 172 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Miquel Fernández:
- Miquel made his formal acting debut in the drama television series “El cor de la Ciutat” in 2001.
- Traveling, book reading, writing, photography, cycling, watching movies, playing the guitar, and painting are some of his favorite pastimes.
- Fernández is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog.
- He enjoys eating Spanish, Mexican, Italian, and Japanese food.
- His zodiac sign is Pisces.