There is no magic to achievement, it’s really about dedication, hard work, and perseverance, this line has been very well proved by Mehcad Brooks who is an American actor and former model best known for his roles as Matthew Applewhite in the second season of ABC’s “Desperate Housewives” (2005–2006), Jerome in “The Game,” Terrance “TK” King in the USA series “Necessary Roughness” from 2011 to 2013, and James Olsen in CBS and The CW’s “Supergirl.” As a vocalist, he has recorded many singles, including Tears Away (2017) and Stars (2018).
In the 2002 film Radimi: Who Stole the Dream, he made his feature film debut as Radimi Wadkins. In 2006, he made his theatrical film debut as Harry Flournoy in the sports drama film Glory Road. In 2002, he made his debut television appearance as Shawn Hodges in an episode of the comedy-fantasy drama series Do Over titled Take Me Out of the Ball Game. He was cast as Jax Briggs in the “Mortal Kombat” reboot, which will be published on April 23, 2021.
Personal life/Early life
Mehcad Brooks was born on October 25, 1980, in Austin, Texas, United States. He is currently 41 years old. Alberta Phillips and Billy Brooks were his parents when he was born. Brooks’s mother is an editorial writer for the Austin American-Statesman, while Brooks’s father is a former pro football player. Gary Bledsoe, a lawyer, is his stepfather. He has an African-American ethnic heritage and is of American nationality.
His faith is Christianity and his zodiac sign is Scorpio. He attended L.C. Anderson High School, a public high school in Austin, Texas, where he received his diploma in 1999. Then he proceeded to the School of Cinema-Television at the University of Southern California. Ivy League institutions offered him basketball scholarships and other opportunities, but he chose to attend the University of Southern California. He subsequently went on to pursue a career as an actor.
As we talk about his relationship, Mehcad Brooks is married to Frida Kardeskog, his long-time girlfriend. Frida published a photo of herself and Mehcad dressed in white in one of her Instagram Stories. The couple appeared to have chosen an ethical motif for their wedding, with the bride wearing a white halterneck top and a long skirt and the groom wearing a tunic shirt.
He has a straight sexual orientation. He previously dated Rebecca Mader in 2009, Maria Rogers in 2010, Serina Swan in 2010, Selita Ebanks in 2010, and Elisabetta Canalis in 2011. (2011).
|Celebrated Name||Mehcad Brooks|
|Nick Name||Mehcad Brooks|
|Birth Name||Mehcad Brooks|
|Place Of Birth||Austin, Texas|
|High School||L.C. Anderson High School|
|University||University of Southern California‘s School of Cinema-Television|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m)|
|Weight||85 Kg or 187.5 lbs|
- Mehcad Brooks was a model for Calvin Klein underwear. He played Radimi Wadkins in the 2002 film “Radimi: Who Stole the Dream.”
- In the same year, he starred in the TV series “Do-Over” as Shawn Hodges. He also had a role in the television show “Malcolm in the Middle.”
- He’s also credited as a producer on two occasions. Mehcad Brooks has worked as a producer on a number of films, including Adulterers (2015), a crime drama thriller film, and Wildlife (2017), a short film.
- He portrayed Matthew Applewhite in the ABC television drama “Desperate Housewives” from 2005 to 2006.
- Following that, he appeared in the films “Glory Road,” “In the Valley of Elah,” “The Game,” “Dollhouse,” “True Blood,” and “The Deep End.”
- Following that, he appeared in the ABC documentary-style dramedy “My Generation.” He was featured alongside Emanuela de Paula in the July 2010 edition of GQ.
- In 2011, he was a member of the cast of the USA Network series “Necessary Roughness.” He appeared as a guest star on “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Brooks was a series regular on the CBS/The CW drama “Supergirl” from the show’s launch until his departure in the fourth episode of the fifth season.
- His debut song, “Tears Away,” was released on October 20, 2017.
- He was cast as Jax Briggs in the “Mortal Kombat” reboot, which will be published on April 23, 2021.
Wealth and Net Worth
Mehcad Brooks is an actress and a fashion model who has been in a number of films and television series. Mehcad Brooks’ net worth is predicted to be $10 million as of 2022. He starred opposite actress Gabrielle Dennis in a State Farm Insurance television ad.
His specific compensation has yet to be determined. His primary source of wealth is the entertainment sector, and he lives a luxurious lifestyle.
This eminent personality, Brooks was born on 25 October 1980 and has turned 41 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his bald hair and black eyes.
His height is 6 feet and 4 inches which is 193 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 85 kg or 188 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Mehcad Brooks:
- He was featured alongside Emanuela de Paula in the July 2010 edition of GQ.
- In 2013, he appeared in a public service message for the Center for Reproductive Rights, a global legal advocacy group dedicated to the advancement of reproductive rights.
- He was named one of the “Ten Young Actors to Watch in 2005” by Daily Variety.
- He likes collecting Playboy magazines and has a large collection of them from the past.
- In the July 2010 edition of GQ, he was seen alongside Brazilian beauty Emanuela de Paula.
- Brooks was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in the category of “Outstanding Ensemble in a Comedy Series” in 2006.
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.