Who is Mary Miller?
Mary Miller is an American politician and farmer best known for representing Illinois’s 15th congressional district in the United States. She is the first Republican woman elected to Congress from Illinois since Judy Biggert stepped down in 2013. She is a Republican Party member. She is a member of the House Agriculture Committee and the House Education and Labor Committee.
Her tenure began on January 3, 2021, and will finish on January 3, 2023. She is now campaigning for re-election to the United States House of Representatives to represent Illinois’ 15th Congressional District. She will be on the Republican primary ballot on June 28, 2022.
- Being both a politician and a farmer
- For representing Illinois’s 15th congressional district in the United States Congress.
Mary Miller, also known as Mary E. Meyer, was born on August 27, 1959. As of 2021, she will be 62 years old. She was born in Oak Park, Illinois. Her father, Harvey Meyer, and mother, Annette, gave birth to her (Jesh). She is of American nationality, while he is of American-White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she is a Christian.
In terms of schooling, he attended Naperville Central High School in Naperville, Illinois. She received a Bachelor of Science in business administration and some graduate education classes at Eastern Illinois University, but she did not complete a graduate degree.
|Celebrated Name||Mary Miller|
|Birth Name||Mary E. Meyer|
|Place Of Birth||Oak Park, Illinois|
|High School||Naperville Central High School|
|University||Eastern Illinois University|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Political Career|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches or 1.77 m|
|Weight||69 Kg or 152 lbs|
Mary Miller Career
- Mary announced her candidacy for the United States House of Representatives in the 15th congressional district of Illinois in the 2020 elections, succeeding retiring incumbent John Shimkus.
- She successfully won the Republican Party primary, the genuine race in Illinois’ most Republican district, and the general election with more than 70% of the vote, becoming the first Republican woman elected to represent Illinois in Congress since Judy Biggert left office in 2013.
- She then began to focus her campaign on assisting farmers and bringing manufacturing back to Illinois.
- She also supported President Donald Trump’s unfounded allegations that the 2020 presidential election will be contaminated by voter fraud.
- She was one among the House members that spoke out against the votes in Arizona and Pennsylvania.
- On March 2, 2021, she launched anti-trans legislation, the Safety, and Opportunity for Girls Act.
- She was one of 14 House Republicans who voted against a motion criticizing Myanmar’s coup d’état, which was overwhelmingly approved.
- She was one of 21 Republicans in the House who voted against a measure to award the Congressional Gold Medal to police officers who protected the United States Capitol on January 6.
- She was also one of 49 Republicans in the House who voted to revoke the AUMF against Iraq in 2021.
- In September 2021, she was one of 75 House Republicans who voted against the National Defense Authorization Act of 2022.
- Similarly, she was one of 19 House Republicans who voted against the final adoption of the National Defense Authorization Act for 2022.
- She co-sponsored Secure America’s Borders First Act in February 2022, which would ban the spending or obligation of military and security aid to Kyiv along the US-Mexico border.
- The Washington Examiner chastised Miller in May 2022 for hiring Bradley Graven, “a guy convicted of soliciting sex with a child, to assist with her re-election campaign.”
What is Mary Miller husband’s name?
Mary Miller married a fellow Republican lawmaker, Chris Miller, on July 27, 1980. She donned a typical white gown to her wedding, while her spouse wore a grey suit. They also have a farm in Oakland, near Charleston, where they rear cattle and harvest grain. They have a total of seven children and seventeen grandkids. Chris, her husband, has been a member of the Illinois House of Representatives since 2019, covering the majority of the district’s eastern half.
On the occasion of their 41st wedding anniversary, Mary posted a picture of herself and her husband on Instagram on July 27, 2021. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual. They are having a happy married life with no interruptions.
What is Mary Miller net worth?
Mary Miller is a successful politician with a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2022. Her primary source of money is her political career. Her pay is in the thousands of dollars. She is currently enjoying a stylish lifestyle and is content with her money.
Mary Miller Height
Mary Miller is a lovely lady with an average body type. She stands 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 m) tall. Her physical weight is 69 kilograms (152 pounds). Her other body size is yet to be revealed. She has a really appealing attitude, with a radiant face.
Did You Know?
- She is the first Republican woman elected to Congress from Illinois since Judy Biggert stepped down in 2013.
- She is a Republican Party member.
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She was born in Oak Park, Illinois.