Marlo Hampton is a well-known American television personality and fashion designer best known for her appearance on the reality television show The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She has appeared on the show as both a cast member and a guest since 2011. In addition, she is a social media personality, stylist, businesswoman, lifestyle guru, and philanthropist.
Marlo Hampton Biography/Wiki
Marlo was born on February 7, 1976, in St. Petersburg, Florida, where she attended First Coast High School. She enrolled at the University of South Florida and majored in “interdisciplinary science and social work,” then transferred to The College of Arts and Sciences, where she got a “Bachelor of Arts” degree.
She moved to Atlanta shortly after college and opened a contemporary fashion business, which was a huge hit. It was during this time that she founded “Glam It Up,” a foundation with a strong emphasis on assisting teenagers in foster care and sponsoring young women with an incredible Christmas lunch and personalized gift bags filled with items such as hair products, makeup, personal hygiene items, and many more. It was a worthwhile effort because it assisted in making aspirations come true by raising the self-esteem of foster girls.
Marlo Hampton Height, weight, and Age
Marlo Hampton is 45 years old (as of 2021). She stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 65 kg.
|Birth Place||St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||7 February 1976|
|Age(as of 2021)||45 Years|
|Profession||Television personality and fashion designer|
Career and Achievements of Marlo Hampton
- Marlo rose to notoriety after appearing on the show The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She also worked as a casting team member for the Bravo TV documentary series “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding.”
- She is a multi-talented woman with a wealth of information and skills. In terms of her professional life, she is a designer, stylist, business owner, has a YouTube channel, is an etiquette expert, works in real estate, is a writer, and last but not least, she manages a non-profit organization.
- Her YouTube channel primarily features fashion and other relevant things. She served as a “Style Ambassador” at the International Fashion Week in 2016.
- She also runs a fashion business in Atlanta called Red Carpet Boutique.
- Marlo was also charged with seven arrest records; she was arrested for Great Body Damage and Disrupted Aggression and then freed on a $5,000 bond.
- She was accused of violating her parole again in 2001, and she was arrested a year later for possessing a weapon.
Marlo Hampton House
Speaking of Marlo’s favorite gifts, she stated in an interview that her property, which she refers to as “The Hamptons,” was given to her by an unnamed billionaire boyfriend around a decade ago.
He also purchased a lovely home for her mother. She also stated that she received it as a birthday gift and quips that she should have asked for something larger than a house and received it as well.
Marlo Hampton Instagram
Marlo’s Instagram account is quite busy, as she posts a variety of photographs and videos about her family, friends, and daily life. She is a social media influencer who has raised her voice and backed Black Lives Matter, and she believes in assisting anyone who needs it.
She has a wonderful relationship with her nephews, and she frequently publishes videos and images of them. She is a social person, therefore we see her sharing images of herself reuniting with old friends, going for a ride, and partying with her friends and family.
Marlo Hampton Family
Marlo has not yet revealed anything about her parents. Curtis Willis Jr, his brother, died as a result of a catastrophic brain injury.
Marlo Hampton Boyfriend and Relationships
In 2022, Marlo Hampton, a Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member, is single and has no boyfriend. A TV celebrity appears to be busy with her job and family. She was previously engaged to football star Charles Grant in 2011, however, the relationship ended in divorce. Peter Thomas and Marlo Hampton were also involved in a relationship.
Similarly, Ted Turner and Marlo Hampton were rumored to be dating. However, they have never confirmed their relationship. Hampton has a number of well-known old boyfriends. She has revealed more information about her previous relationships to fans after being named the RHOA’s newest peach bearer.
Marlo Hampton Net Worth
Marlo Hampton’s net worth is estimated to be $700,000 USD as of 2021. Her money comes from reality shows, stylists, and other business enterprises.
Unknown Facts About Marlo Hampton:
- Marlo Hampton is a native of St. Petersburg, Florida, in the United States of America.
- Marlo was given a house for her birthday.
- She is the founder of a non-profit organization.
- She has her own store, Red Carpet Boutique.
- Marlo is the most devoted to their nephews.
- Marlo has been charged with numerous unlawful activities.
- Her hard labor for the youngsters provides most of her income.