Mariam Anako (born between 1982 and 1982, age 40) is a Nigerian businesswoman and prominent figure. Except for her family and close friends, she was previously unknown to the rest of the world.
She is currently introduced as the fourth Queen and the wife of the Yoruba Kingdom’s traditional ruler/monarch, King Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II).
After her marriage to Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi on September 6, 2022, she became a Queen and a public figure in Nigeria.
Who is Mariam Anako?
Wikimedia Commons: Mariam Anako She is presently the Yoruba Kingdom’s fourth queen, reporting to ruler Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi. Mariam is a lovely lady with a pure heart. She has the honor of marrying the Yoruba Kingdom’s 51st traditional monarch.
On September 6, 2022, Ojaja II and Mariam will marry. Her husband is a popular figure in the Yoruba Kingdom.
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi is well-known throughout the world, and his biography may be found on Wikipedia. He has millions of fans who enjoy his words, messages, and opinions.
Mariam Anako Biography, Wiki, Age, and Childhood
Mariam Anako has just entered the spotlight following her marriage to Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja II), Ooni of Ife, in September 2022. She is currently in her forties because her actual date of birth has never been revealed.
She is claimed to have been born in Kogi State’s Ebira ethnic group. She is currently in a high-level position and performs administrative duties. Mariam would be a graduate lady, according to her job description.
Her husband characterized her as a sweet and gentle woman. The video and photos of her wedding to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, are going viral on the internet.
|Real Name||Olori Mariam Ogunwusi (Nee Anako)|
|Birth Name||Mariam Anako|
|Popular for||Being the 4th wife of the monarch of the Yoruba Kingdom Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.|
|Date of Birth||In 1982|
|Age (as of 2022)||40 years|
|Net worth||$450k USD (approx.)|
|Place of Birth||Kogi State|
|Profession||Admin in oil company|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Known|
|Alma Mater||State University|
Mariam Anako’s Parents, Siblings & Ethnic Group
- Let us tell you a little bit about Mariam Anako’s family.
- Mariam’s ancestors are from the Ebira ethnic group.
- Her family is now residing in Ilorin, Kwara state.
- Her parents were from Ilorin in Kwara state.
- Mariam’s father, whose name has not been revealed, died when she was a toddler.
- Her mother’s name has also not been revealed anywhere, but a Nigerian newsstand has confirmed that she is the daughter of a former police officer.
- Mariam was reared in the home of former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Dikko, because of her mother’s repute in the police force.
- Mariam has one older sister, Medina Anako.
- Her sister is a well-known lawyer and businesswoman.
- Medina Anako works as a Special Advisor to Kogi State Diaspora Focal Point Officer (DFPO) to Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello and on Intergovernmental Affairs.
- Mrs. Raliat Abdulrahman née Anako, Mariam Anako’s other elder sibling, has likewise shown her sibling affection.
- Mrs. Raliat Abdulrahman nee Anako is now Special Adviser to Rt. Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the National Assembly.
She is now a member of the Yoruba Kingdom’s royal dynasty. She will now spend the rest of her life in the Yoruba Kingdom’s Palace. Prince John Oluropo Ogunwusi and Princess Margaret Wuraola Sidikatu Abegbe Ogunwusi are her in-laws.
Mariam Anako Family, Nationality & Ethnicity
Raliat Abdulrahman nee Anako.
|Family Member||Mohammed Dikko.|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
Mariam Anako Age, Birthday & Zodiac Sign
- Age– 40 years
- Sun Sign– Not known
- Birthdate– b/w 1982
Mariam Anako’s Husband, Boyfriend & Personal Life
Mariam Anako was originally unveiled to Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s supporters on February 19, 2022, during a covert introduction ceremony at the royal palace. And now she has married Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi in a low-key ceremony attended by close relatives of the Yoruba Royal family.
Some of her wedding images were released to the public, in which her husband and Yoruba Kingdom chiefs were seen praying on Mariam while she was sitting on her knees.
- She is now Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s fourth wife. Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s past three marriages all failed.
- Mariam’s husband, Ojaja II, married Adebukola Bombata in 2008 and divorced her in 2016. Then, in 2017, he married Zaynab Otiti Obanor, from whom he divorced in 2018.
- Ojaja II married Prophetess Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi again in October 2018, but they divorced in December 2021.
Mariam Anako Children (Son, Daughter & Relationships)
|Husband’s name||Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojájá II)|
|Boyfriend’s Name||Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojájá II)|
|Marriage||6th September 2022|
Career- Administrative Manager
- Mariam Anako’s profession and work have been leaked to the public since her marriage to Ojaja II in September 2022.
- According to reports, she works as an Admin Manager at Nestoil Limited. She is in charge of all administrative administration at Nestoil Limited.
- Nestoil is a well-known gas and oil company with roots in engineering, building, and commissioning.
- It is reported that Mariam Anako and Ojaja II met while she attempted to obtain a contract for the monarch, which eventually enticed both of them to form a love relationship.
Mariam Anako Height, Weight & Physical Stats
She has a beautiful height of 5 feet 7 inches and a healthy body weight of 65 kg. She has beautiful black hair and black eyes.
Furthermore, her body type is thin, and her body measurements are 36-28-36 inches. She can look stunning in anything she puts on his body
- Height– 5 feet 7 inches (approx.)
- Weight– 65 kg (approx.)
- Hair Color– Black
- Eye Color– Black
Mariam Anako Net Worth & Salary
Nestoil Limited is believed to give their administrative managers a salary of NGN 15,000,000 per year. This demonstrates that Mariam Anako earns 35k-40k USD early on.
She is now in her forties and has been with them for over a decade. Mariam Anako’s net worth is believed to be at $450,000 USD.
Mariam Anako Facts You Should Know
- After only two days of marriage to Mariam, her husband announced that he had visited the family of his second bride in Magodo.
- Dr. Elizabeth Opeoluwa Akinmuda is reported to be Ojaja II’s fifth wife.
- Dr. Elizabeth Opeoluwa Akinmuda is a native of Ondo City in Ondo State and works as an Electronic Data Processor in Scotland, according to our source.
- Mariam does not use any social networking platforms.
- Her husband’s Instagram account has 426k followers.