Madison Fisher is a model, actor, and YouTuber from the United States. She is well-known for her roles in the films “The Last Straw” and “Love Everlasting.” Aside from that, she is a model with millions of followers on social media platforms and a Youtuber who operates a family YouTube channel called “The Fishman.”
She has always been interested in acting, modeling, and singing since she was a child. Her acting career began at the age of 17, while she was still in high school when she was cast in the comedy play “Lincoln Heights.” She enjoys filming videos just as much as she enjoys acting.
She enjoys shooting her young family’s daily experiences and sharing them with her viewers in order to entertain them. She is an inspiration to many young women who struggle to maintain a suitable work-life balance as a happily married mother with an exciting and unconventional career.
Madison Fisher Age, Height and Weight
Madison Fisher is 29 years old as of her birth date. Madison Fisher is 5′ 7″ tall and weighs around 60 kg. She is a lovely young lady with brown eyes and blonde hair.
Madison Fisher Family
Madison was born and raised in California, United States, with her family and siblings. There is currently no information known about her family members or siblings. She has a brother who served for two years in Romania.
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, CA, US|
|Date Of Birth||December 20, 1991|
|Age(as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Profession||Youtuber and social media celebrity|
Achievements and Career
- Madison Nicole Fisher began her acting career in 2007 when she participated in the comedy film ‘The Metrosexual.’ She then made her television debut as Alexandra in the series ‘Lincoln Heights.’
- She was then cast in a tiny role on the television show ‘Days of Our Lives.’ Fisher portrayed Jordan in the 2014 family film ‘The Last Straw.’ She was cast in the film ‘Love Everlasting’ two years later.
- She played Julie in the film ‘Fatties: Take Down the House.’ In 2018, she appeared in the film ‘Magic Camp.’
- Madison Nicole Fisher can also be found on YouTube. In 2016, she and her husband co-founded the YouTube channel ‘Kyler and Mad.’
- Since then, the two have been uploading vlogs to their channel, detailing their family life and day-to-day activities.
- They’ve also uploaded some amusing content on their channels, such as skits and pranks.
- ‘Day with 4-Year-Old EVERLEIGH and Switching Kids’ and ‘One-Year-Old Olympian Babies’ are two of the most popular videos on the channel ‘Kyler and Mad.’
- Fisher and her husband spend a day with their friend’s daughter Everleigh in the first video.
- This film is highly inspiring and educates parents of young children to appreciate all stages of a child’s life, regardless of the hardships and responsibilities they may bring.
- The second video, which has over 10 million views, shows Fisher and her husband enjoying a day out with their two daughters. In terms of popularity, the channel has amassed over 2.5 million subscribers and over 400 million views to date (as of November 2018).
Madison Fisher Relationships and Affairs
In terms of her personal life, Madison is married to prominent YouTuber Kyler Fisher.
She has three daughters, Halston, Taytum, and Oakley, the latter two of which are twins, as well as a son, Oliver.
Madison Fisher Salary and Net Worth
Madison’s net worth is expected to exceed $1.9 million by 2021. Her revenue is derived from modeling, commercials, vlogging, and brand endorsements.
Unknown Facts About Madison Fisher
- Madison Fisher is from Los Angeles, California, in the United States.
- Madison Fisher has 59k TikTok followers.
- She has nearly 1.8 million Instagram followers.
- She has almost 4.36 million YouTube subscribers.