Success is the outcome of small efforts, hard work, and dedication, this line has been very well proved by Lisa Riley who is an English actress and television host. She is well known by the name Lisa Riley. She gained fame for her roles as Mandy Dingle in “Emmerdale,” an ITV soap opera, from 1995 until 2001 and again in 2019. She began studying ballet when she was four years old, and at the age of 12, when appearing at the Oldham Theatre Workshop, an agent saw her.
In the comedy-drama “Butterfly Kiss” from 1995, Lisa made her big-screen debut as Danielle. In 2021, she appeared as herself on the British discussion program “Loose Women.” With more than 185K followers on Instagram and more than 132.2K followers on Twitter, Lisa has also built up a great fan following on social media.
Personal life/Early life
In Bury, Greater Manchester, England, on July 13, 1976, Lisa Riley first opened her eyes. She was born in a Christian home with the given name Lisa Jane Riley. She was born and raised in Britain and is of British white ethnicity. Lisa was 45 in 2021, and according to her birth date, her zodiac sign is Cancer. Her race is thus white.
Her parents are Cath Riley and Terry Riley. The other sibling she has is a brother called Liam. To further her acting and stagecraft talents, Lisa enrolled in the Oldham Theatre Workshop.
As we talk about her relationship, Lisa Riley is a single person. Her charming lover AI is the love of her life. Lisa had been private about her love life, but she announced her engagement to her Instagram fans in 2018 by posting a picture of her magnificent ring.
|Celebrated Name||Lisa Riley|
|Age||45 years old.|
|Birth Name||Lisa Jane Riley|
|Place Of Birth||Bury, Greater Manchester, England|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
- Lisa Riley started out as an actor by starring in “Coronation Street” and “Brookside,” and then she joined the cast of “Butterfly Kiss.”
- She had a cameo appearance as Mandy Dingle in the 1995 episode of the British serial series “Emmerdale,” and she also hosted “You’ve Been Framed!” from 1998 to 2002.
- Even in 1989, she and Davina McCall co-presented the six-part ITV documentary “Birthrace 2000,” and in the drama series “Fat Friends,” she played Rebecca Patterson, a “shy, quiet, twenty-something” lady.
- In 2012, she portrayed Nadia Hicks in the second season of the ITV criminal drama “Scott & Bailey” before registering as a participant for the tenth season of “Strictly Come Dancing” alongside Robin Windsor.
- However, on December 16, 2012, the couple was ousted during the semifinal round. Since then, Lisa has made appearances on the Craig Revel Horwood-produced “Strictly Confidential” backstage program and the 2013 live tour. In September 2016, it was revealed that Riley has become one of three new panelists on the ITV daytime program “Loose Women.”
- In May 2017, Riley played Lorna in the BBC miniseries Three Girls. In August 2018, Riley played “Tina Reegan” in the BBC drama Age Before Beauty.
Wealth and Net Worth
As of 2022, Lisa Riley, a gifted lady, will have a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million. She will also earn a great salary of about k each year. Lisa is one of the select few people with such a broad breadth of expertise who stays true to whatever she undertakes.
This eminent personality, Lisa was born on 13 July 1976 and has turned 45 years old as of 2021. She is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by her dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her height is 5 feet and 6 inches which is 168 centimeters.
She follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep herself healthy with a weight of 70 kg or 154 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Lisa Riley:
- Lisa Riley describes herself as a “dedicated vegetarian”.
- This talented lady began training in ballet when she was four.
- She has worked as an activist for a variety of foundations and charities to increase cancer awareness.
- Riley is a supporter of the Labour Party.
- Her zodiac sign is cancer.
- She is of the white race and British-white ethnicity.