Leah Williamson is an English professional footballer with a wide range of skills. He now captains the England national team and plays for Arsenal in the FA WSL. Williamson was named England’s permanent captain on April 5, 2022, ahead of the 2022 Euros. Her position on the field is that of a defender. She began her career as a midfielder before switching to center defense following a coaching change. She has been a senior player for her sole domestic football team since 2014.
She formerly worked at Rushden & Diamonds Centre of Excellence when she was six years old. She made her senior squad debut in the 81st minute, replacing Rachel Yankey in Arsenal’s 0-2 loss to Birmingham City in the UEFA Women’s Champions League quarter-final.
- Being a British soccer player.
- Played for Arsenal in the FA WSL.
- Captaining the England national team.
Leah Williamson was born in Milton Keynes, England on March 29, 1997. Leah Cathrine Williamson is her given name. Her nationality is British, and her ethnicity is British-White. She has not disclosed any information about her parents, siblings, or schooling. Her family is divided on football, with her brother and father supporters of Tottenham Hotspur in North London.
In 2022, she celebrated her 35th birthday. She began playing professionally when she was nine years old. She went to Portfield’s School for primary school and Ousedale School for secondary school.
|Celebrated Name||Leah Williamson|
|Age||25 Years old.|
|Nick Name||Leah Williamson|
|Birth Name||Leah Cathrine Williamson|
|Place Of Birth||Milton Keynes|
|School||Portfield School, Ousedale School|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Salary||Around $1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
Leah Williamson Career
Rushden & Diamonds
- Leah entered the Rushden & Diamonds Centre of Excellence when she was six years old.
- He stated at the time, “My coach had departed at the time to join Arsenal. I went across with her and had a couple of tryouts before they took me on, and I’ve never looked back since. So I owe it all to my coach when I was nine years old.”
- When she was nine years old, she joined Arsenal’s Centre of Excellence.
- In the 2014 UEFA Women’s Champions League quarter-final, she made her senior squad debut against Birmingham City.
- She then made her FA WSL debut on April 16th against Notts County.
- She earned her first major championship with Arsenal in the 2014 FA Women’s Cup final against Everton on 1 June.
- On July 13, she scored her first professional goal for Arsenal in a 4-0 League Cup triumph away at Millwall Lionesses.
- On September 4th, she scored her first league goal against Chelsea.
- She appeared in 12 FA Women’s Super League games in 2014.
- She appeared in Arsenal’s 1-0 loss to Manchester City in the 2014 League Cup final.
- She signed her first professional deal with Arsenal on March 31, 2015, before the commencement of the 2015 FA Women’s Super League.
- In 2016, she helped her club reach the FA Cup final, which Arsenal won against Chelsea.
- Similarly, she played in the 2017-18 FA WSL Cup, in which Arsenal lost in the final against Manchester City.
- She scored her first goal of the season in Arsenal’s 9-1 triumph over neighboring London club West Ham United on September 13, 2020.
- On November 18, 2020, she made her 150th appearance in all competitions for Arsenal against Tottenham Hotspur, which Arsenal won.
- Williamson had signed a new one-year deal with the club until the end of the 2021-22 season on June 16, 2021.
- She agreed to a new deal with the club in January 2022. The length of the new contract was not disclosed by Arsenal, but coach Jonas Eidevall noted that Leah Williamson is “a player for us to build Arsenal around.”
- Leah Williamson has represented England at the junior level since 2010.
- She captained England’s under-17 teams in the 2014 UEFA Women’s Under-17 Championship, which was held in November in England.
- She was also a member of England’s national under-20 football team, which competed in the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Canada in August 2014.
- On April 9, 2015, she scored a penalty for her team in a qualification match against Norway for the 2015 UEFA Under-19 Championship.
- In November 2017, she was called up to the senior England squad.
- She made her senior team debut with six minutes remaining in a 3-1 win against Russia in a 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup qualifier.
- She was a member of the England squad that defeated Japan in the 2019 SheBelieves Cup in the United States.
- In May 2019, she was named to the FIFA Women’s World Cup roster for 2019.
- She was selected England captain for the FIFA World Cup qualifier against North Macedonia on September 17, 2021, at St Mary’s Stadium in Southampton.
- She was named permanent England captain on April 5, 2022, before to the 2022 Euros.
Leah Williamson Boyfriend
Leah Williamson is currently dating her attractive boyfriend, Jordan Noobs. He also happens to be her best buddy. Jordan is an English footballer who plays for Arsenal in the FA WSL. They spent precious time together and played football together. They are having a great time in their current situation. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
Leah Williamson Net Worth
Leah Williamson is a professional footballer with an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2022. Her main source of income is her football career. Her annual income is approximately $1 million. She also earns a lot of money from various endorsement and sponsorship deals.
She lives a luxurious lifestyle and has endorsement deals with Sneaks Xclusives, Nike, and Puma. She also owns a luxury home and drives an expensive automobile.
Leah Williamson Height
Leah Williamson is a lovely person with a lovely smile and a radiant face. She is the ideal height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m). Her body weight is 57 kg. Her physique is sporty. Her eye and hair colors are also black.
Did You Know?
- She has been a lifelong Arsenal supporter.
- She was chosen as the mascot for the Arsenal men’s team in a league cup match versus West Brom at the Hawthorns in 2006.
- Keira Walsh, an international teammate, and Man City midfielder is her closest football pal.
- Her astrological sign is Aries.
- Williamson was named England’s permanent captain on April 5, 2022, ahead of the 2022 Euros.