Krunal Pandya Net Worth: This article contains information on Krunal Pandya’s net worth, biography, wife, age, height, and weight, among other things. Krunal Pandya has a net worth of $7 million. Krunal Pandya, the Indian team’s all-rounder, batted brilliantly in his first ODI (India vs England). Pandya, who was ranked seventh, scored an undefeated 58. Krunal Pandya’s private life has been fascinating. Krunal Himanshu Pandya is a left-handed batsman who plays domestic cricket for Baroda. He also bowls with his medium arm. He is regarded as one of India’s best all-around cricketers. Himanshu Pandya, his father, is a businessman.
Krunal was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on March 24, 1991. Hardik Pandya, his younger brother, has grown into an integral member of the Indian squad. He was discussed for the first time when the Mumbai Indians appointed him a member of their squad following a massive bid of 2 crores during the IPL auction. In April 2016, he made his IPL debut for the Mumbai Indians against the Gujarat Lions.
|Net Worth:||$7.0 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees:||Rs. 53 Crore INR|
|Salary:||$1.2 Million +|
|Monthly Income:||$98000 +|
|Date of Birth:||March 24, 1991|
|Height:||1.89 M (5′ 10”)|
Krunal Pandya Net Worth
Mr. Krunal Pandya’s net worth is estimated to be $7 million USD, or Rs. 53 crore rupees in Indian currency. He has amassed this vast sum from his BCCI pay, IPL contracts, and private enterprises.
|Net Worth (2022)||$7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 53 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$98000+|
|Yearly Income||$1.2 Million|
Expected Net Worth in Last 5 Years
|Estimated Net worth in 2022||Rs. 53 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net worth in 2021||Rs. 45 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net worth in 2020||Rs. 36 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net worth in 2019||Rs. 27 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net worth in 2018||Rs. 18 Crore INR|
|Estimated Net worth in 2017||Rs. 11 Crore INR|
Krunal Pandya IPL Salary 2022
|2022||Lucknow||Rs. 8.25 Crore|
|2021||Mumbai Indians||₹ 88,000,000|
|2020 (Retain)||Mumbai Indians||₹ 88,000,000|
|2019 (Retain)||Mumbai Indians||₹ 88,000,000|
|2018||Mumbai Indians||₹ 88,000,000|
|2017||Mumbai Indians||₹ 20,000,000|
|2016||Mumbai Indians||₹ 20,000,000|
Krunal Pandya Assets:
House: Krunal Pandya has a beautiful designer residence in Ahmedabad, India. Krunal Pandya also owns a number of real estate holdings around the country.
Cars: Krunal Pandya’s car collection is relatively small. Krunal Pandya has a handful of the world’s most luxurious automobiles. Krunal Pandya’s automobile collection includes Audi, BMW, and Mercedes SUVs.
- Krunal Pandaya is Hardik Pandaya’s older brother.
- They are the first siblings to play in the same IPL squad. During IPL 9, both brothers are members of the Mumbai Indians.
- The Pathan brothers are excellent friends with these two brothers (Irfan Pathan and Yusuf Pathan).
- Hardik Pandya was acquired by the Mumbai Indians for only Rs 10 lakh, whereas he spent 20 times that amount for Krunal.
- Considering his boys’ cricketing careers, his father relocated his entire business from Surat to Baroda, regardless of his business.
- Kiran More was really helpful, and they trained both boys for free at their academy for three years.
- Krunal Pandya’s zodiac sign is Pisces.
- During the game, he wears a number 25 jersey.