Kelli Giddish is an American theatre, television, and film actor. She has portrayed NYPD Detective Amanda Rollins in the NBC crime drama television series “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit” since 2011.
Previously, she portrayed Di Henry on ABC’s “All My Children” (2005-2007), Dr. Kate McGinn on Fox’s “Past Life” (2010), and Annie Nolan Frost on NBC’s “Chase.” She made her theatrical film debut in the horror picture Witches of the Caribbean in 2005.
As previously reported, Giddish will make her final appearance as Det. Amanda Rollins during the first half of Season 24, which premieres on September 22, 2022.
- Being a famous American actress.
- In the popular crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, I play NYPD Detective Amanda Rollins.
- Having portrayed Di Henry in the soap drama All My Children.
Kelli Giddish Age and Parents
Kelli Giddish was given the birth name Kelli Marie Giddish on April 13, 1980. She is from the Georgia town of Cumming. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is She is of German, Irish, and English descent. She grew up with her older brother, Eli Giddish. She is the granddaughter of Ralph L. Giddish, a World War II soldier of the United States Army. Dosia Hildebrand is her maternal grandmother’s name.
She has always had a passion for acting. She graduated from Forsyth Central High School in 1998. She later enrolled at the Indiana’s University of Evansville and graduated with a major in Theatre Performance. In her youth, she received a variety of honors. She was a member of Forsyth Central’s championship softball team and the State Literary Champion for Girls Dramatic Interpretation in 1998.
Her parents drove to Indiana to see her appear in every college show she was in, and she received a lot of family support for her acting. She moved to New York City after college to pursue her acting career. She appeared in a Broadway production alongside Farrah Fawcett within a year of her arrival. As of 2022, she will be 42 years old.
|Celebrated Name||Kelli Giddish|
|Age||42 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Kelli Marie Giddish|
|Place Of Birth||Cumming, Georgia|
|High School||Forsyth Central High School|
|University||University of Evansville|
|Children||Ludo and Charlie|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Body Measurement||35-24-35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34A|
Kelli Giddish Professional Career
- From 2005 until 2007, Kelli portrayed Diana Henry on the soap series All My Children.
- She then participated in the suspense film Death in Love (2008) as well as the online series “The Burg.”
- In “All’s Faire,” she portrayed Cindy.
- She was cast in the Fox pilot “Past Life,” a reincarnation drama.
- In 2010, she played the principal character, U.S. Marshal Annie Frost, in the police procedural drama “Chase.”
- In January 2007, Giddish appeared as rape victim Kara Bawson on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in the episode “Outsider.” On June 27, 2011, it was reported that Giddish would join the cast of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit for the thirteenth season.
- In the 13th season premiere, “Scorched Earth,” she made her debut as Detective Amanda Rollins.
- In “Solving For The Unknowns,” Giddish’s character was promoted to the 2nd-grade investigator on April 16, 2020.
Who is the husband of Kelli Giddish?
Kelli Giddish had a husband. She married her spouse, Lawrence Faulborn, on June 20, 2015, in a secret ceremony attended by only 15 guests, according to reports. They chose to have their wedding ceremony at a beach house in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. It was confirmed in July 2015 that they were expecting their first child, and she gave birth to their son, Ludo Faulborn, in October 2015.
In November 2018, she gave birth to the couple’s second child, a son named Charlie. In 2018, Giddish and Faulborn divorced. Giddish married Beau Richards on November 7, 2021, according to Instagram. Kelli is now living a wonderful life with her husband.
Kelli Giddish Net Worth
Kelli Giddish is a well-known actress with an estimated net worth of $8 million as of 2022. Her primary source of money is the entertainment industry. She was a breakout star in the second part of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Kelli Giddish appeared in a social cause commercial for the Joyful Heart Foundation in 2015.
In 2014, she also appeared in a commercial for NoMore.org. Her work pays her an income of roughly $1 million. She is currently living a wealthy lifestyle.
Kelli Giddish Height
Kelli Giddish stands 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m) tall. His body weight is 56 kg (or 123.5 pounds). His physique was slender. He has blonde hair and she has blue eyes. Her physical measurements are 35-24-35. She has a 34A bra size.
Did You Know?
- Giddish had an appearance in the music video for “Nadine” by Project Jenny, Project Jan in 2011.
- In May 2018, Giddish starred in Body Count’s music video for “All Love is Lost.”
- Kelli began experimenting with performing at a young age.
- She has endorsed well-known organizations such as the Joyful Heart Foundation.
- Her astrological sign is Aries.