Dedication adds to your positivity towards your goal of success, this line has been very well proved by Keegan Bradley who is a professional golfer from the United States who plays on the PGA Tour. He participated on the American national team in the 2012 Ryder Cup and won the 2011 PGA Championship and Rookie of the Year Award. In 2008, he became a professional, and he started his career on the NGA Hooters Tour.
At the Byron Nelson Championship in May 2013, Keegan recorded an incredible 60, falling just one stroke short of joining the select group of players who shot 59. At the Travelers Championship in June 2019, Bradley tied for second place with Zack Sucher after shooting a week-low -13.
Personal life/Early life
Keegan Hansen Bradley, Keegan Bradley’s true name, was born in Woodstock, Vermont, on June 7, 1986. He comes from a white American racial heritage and is an American by nationality. His race is Caucasian, and he practices Christianity. His father, Mark Bradley, is the head professional at the Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club just outside of Jackson, Wyoming. He is the older of his two children.
Kaye Bradley is the name of his mother. Madison Bradley is the name of his sister. Regarding Keegan’s schooling, he went to Hopkinton High School, where he won the Division 2 individual state title of the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA) in 2004. Before graduation in 2008, he won nine intercollegiate competitions while a student at St. John’s University.
As we talk about his relationship, Keegan Bradley is married. He is married to his lovely wife Jillian Stacey, and the two of them have a kid named Logan James Bradley. The fact that the couple is having a fantastic time together proves they are not conducting extramarital affairs. Keegan is straight in terms of his sexuality.
|Celebrated Name||Keegan Bradley|
|Age||36 years old.|
|Nick Name||Keegan Bradley|
|Birth Name||Keegan Hansen Bradley|
|Place Of Birth||Woodstock, Vermont|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|High School||Hopkinton High School|
|University||St. Jones’s University|
|Source of Wealth||Golf Career|
|Salary||$4,00,000 per year|
|Links||Wikipedia Twitter Instagram|
- In his fifth and final start of the year on the NGA Hooters Tour, Keegan Bradley won his first tournament in the professional game there. In 26 competitions that season, he missed 22 cuts, earning $84,000.
- After failing by two strokes in his effort to qualify for the 2010 PGA Tour, he played on the Nationwide Tour in 2010. There, he produced four straight top-five performances late in the season to finish 14th on the money list and secure his 2011 PGA Tour card.
- He also qualified for his first PGA Tour tournament, the 2011 Sony Open in Hawaii, and placed T-7 in the Bob Hope Classic the following week.
- At the HP Byron Nelson Championship in 2011, he triumphed over Ryan Palmer in a sudden-death playoff to claim his first PGA Tour victory.
- Bradley competed in his maiden major in the 2011 PGA Championship and won the three-hole playoff with a birdie and two pars, finishing one stroke ahead of Dufner, who had a round of par, bogey, and birdie.
- He also became the first golfer to win a major with a long putter and just the third player after Francis Ouimet (1913) and Ben Curtis (2003) to win a major on his first try.
- Keegan also became the first American former champion since Phil Mickelson won the 2010 Masters and the seventh consecutive first-time major winner. In December, he received the ninth PGA Tour Rookie of the Year award.
- While playing in Europe for the first time at The Irish Open at Royal Portrush in 2012, he lost a two-stroke lead in the final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship, losing four strokes over the final four holes. He missed the cut in June of the following year.
- Keegan finished one shot ahead of Jim Furyk and Steve Stricker to take home his third PGA Tour victory at the 2012 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.
- The following week, when he tied for third at the 2012 PGA Championship, he improved to a career-high of 12th.
- He, therefore, earned a spot in the 2012 Ryder Cup, making history as the first player to compete in a cup match. He placed second twice in 2013; the first time was at the HP Byron Nelson Championship in May, where he scored a round-record 60 at the TPC Four Seasons.
- At the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone in August 2013, he came in second place once more, this time trailing Tiger Woods by seven shots.
- He also competed for the United States on the President’s Cup winning squad at Ohio’s Muirfield Village.
- He had his weakest season since joining the PGA Tour in 2015, finishing in second place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill.
- He failed to represent the United States in a year-end international tournament for the first time in four years. Keegan played poorly; he failed to claim a title and placed 114th and 51st on the PGA Tour money list.
- In 2018, he won the FedEx Cup Playoffs tournament known as the BMW Championship. He placed eighth in the FedEx Cup for the whole season and earned a spot in the season-ending Tour Championship.
- In June 2019, he tied for second place with Zack Sucher at the Travelers Championship after shooting a week-low -13.
Wealth and Net Worth
Keegan Bradley has already made a name for himself. He is also extremely ambitious and works even harder to accomplish his goals. He earns a good salary of about $4,000,00 each year and has a net worth of $15 million. Additionally, Keegan’s career as a golfer is his primary source of income.
This eminent personality, Keegan was born on 7 June 1986 and has turned 36 years old as of 2022. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His height is 6 feet and 3 inches which is 191 centimeters.
He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 86 kg or 190 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Keegan Bradley:
- The legendary LPGA player and World Golf Hall of Fame inductee Pat Bradley was his aunt.
- He named Phil Mickelson as his mentor and acknowledged Mickelson’s assistance in the 2011 PGA Championship victory.
- He participated on the American national team in the 2012 Ryder Cup and won the 2011 PGA Championship and Rookie of the Year Award.
- This talented player was awarded by GA Tour 2011.
- He was also honored by Rookie of the Year.
- Jason Dufner and Bradley are good friends, and Bradley was one of the first to personally congratulate Jason Dufner on winning the 2013 PGA Championship.
- His zodiac sign is Gemini.