Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, but it’s about what you inspire others to do, this line has very well proved by Julius Francis who is a skilled former professional boxer from Britain who gained notoriety for taking part in a number of important fights in the mid-1990s and early 2000s. At the advanced age of 28, he made his pro debut in 1993 by knocking out Graham Arnold in five rounds. In 1995, he defeated Keith Fletcher and Damien Caesar to win the Southern Area championship.
Being a former European heavyweight kickboxing champion, he also competed in a mixed martial arts match in 2007. Francis ended his career as a professional boxer in 2006, with his biggest fight being against Mike Tyson in 2000. Francis also gained fame in June 2022 while serving as security at a concert at Boxpark Wembley for punching out a guy who was behaving violently against multiple spectators. Following the global success of a video showing Julius hitting a patron at Boxpark, the founder and CEO of the company have also come out in Julius’ defense.
Personal life/Early life
On December 8, 1964, Julius Francis was born in Peckham, London, England, United Kingdom. He is black British by ethnicity and British by nationality. He also identifies as black and practices Christianity as his faith.
As of 2021, Julius will have turned 57, and according to his birthdate, he is a Sagittarius. Details about his family members have not been disclosed by him.
As we talk about his relationship, Julius Francis is unmarried. Since he constantly keeps a distance from his personal life and media, there isn’t much information available regarding his private relationship and partner.
Since he has a busy profession, he probably doesn’t have much time left for dating and other activities. It may be claimed that Julius is presently leading a single life, respecting his decision. In terms of sexual preference, he is straight.
|Celebrated Name||Julius Francis|
|Age||57 years old.|
|Birth Name||Julius Francis|
|Place Of Birth||Peckham, London, England, UK.|
|Source of Wealth||Boxing career|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Wikipedia Instagram Twitter|
- At the advanced age of 28, Julius Francis begins his professional boxing career by knocking out Graham Arnold in the fifth round. He then goes on to defeat Damien Caesar and Keith Fletcher to win the Southern Area championship in 1995.
- When Scott Welch, a hard-hitting competitor, came from behind to knock him out in 10 rounds after being far up in the points after nine rounds, he wasted a significant chance.
- Then, in a bout in Russia, he was defeated by local fighter Nikolai Kulpin on points, and in 1995, in London, he was defeated by Michael Murray by a questionable decision.
- He defeated Michael Holden in 1996, knocking off ex-victim Caesar in the first round to defend his Southern Area championship. After his impressive victory against Oyebola, Julius was given the opportunity to challenge Zeljko Mavrovic for the European championship in Austria in February 1997.
- Later, he defeated Garry Delaney in Northern Ireland in the sixth round to maintain his Commonwealth championship and win the vacant British crown.
- The flashy, hard-hitting, and highly regarded prospect Pele Reid, who was 13-0 (13 knockouts) and expected to defeat Julius in 1999, faced Francis as he defended his British and Commonwealth crowns.
- In April, he faced up against another highly regarded talent, this time 15-0 unbeaten Danny Williams of Frank Warren, he was the underdog once more (12 knockouts).
- The finest victory of Julius’ career came in June when he defeated Scott Welch, a previous foe who had a record of 22-3 (17 knockouts). In January 2000, he had the opportunity to meet the legendary former champion, Mike Tyson, in Manchester. Francis lost in two rounds after being floored five times, although he did receive the largest paycheck of his career (about £350,000).
- He would make a comeback in Denmark in September 2002, defeating the unbeaten Steffen Nielsen in six rounds to earn a crack at the European championship against the Turk Sinan Samil Sam in Germany.
- Francis then began a new career in early 2009 as a personal trainer/boxing coach instructing city professionals in the sport with Fightfit Training, a UK-based fitness training organization. He would associate with elite businesses in the UK, Germany, Russia, and other countries, but he would lose all of his fights. His most notable defeats were to future champion Oleg Maskaev in November 2003 in the second round by knockout (26-5), rising star Matt Skelton in February 2004, and Olympic Champion Audley Harrison in May 2004 by decision (15-0).
- Julius has defeated four past or potential future World champions in his victories over four British Heavyweight championship bouts, five Commonwealth title fights, two attempts for the European title, and five battles for other titles.
- Additionally, he said in 2007 that he would face Gary Turner in his mixed martial arts debut at Cage Rage 23: Unbelievable on September 22, 2007. He was defeated by Turner in MMA by TKO (punches only) at 2:15 of round 2.
Additionally, in 2012, he played the lead role in the stage production of Ring Envy. In June 2022, while serving as security at a concert at Boxpark Wembley, Francis gained fame for knocking out a man.
Wealth and Net Worth
As of 2022, Julius Francis has a $3 million net worth. Additionally, he earns a respectable salary of several thousand dollars annually. He is one of the select few people with such a broad breadth of expertise who stays faithful to whatever he undertakes.
With a huge net worth, Julius is able to live a wealthy and opulent lifestyle. His boxing profession is also his main source of income.
This eminent personality, Julius was born on 08 December 1964 and has turned 57 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his black hair and dark brown eyes.
His height is 6 feet and 2 inches which is 188 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 75 kg or 165 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Julius Francis:
- Being a former European heavyweight kickboxing champion, he also took part in a mixed martial arts fight in 2007.
- Francis gained notoriety in June 2022 while serving as security at a concert at Boxpark Wembley for knocking out a guy who was behaving violently toward multiple members of the crowd.
- In 1998, Francis’ manager Frank Maloney tried unsuccessfully to advance him.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- He is of the black race and British-black ethnicity.