Julie Chin is a well-known Scarsdale, New York-based American journalist, meteorologist, news anchor, reporter, social media influencer, blogger, content producer, media personality, and entrepreneur. Since December 2020, this multi-talented lady has been working as an Anchor/Special Projects Reporter at KJRH. She is also the Owner/Account Manager of Julie Chin Productions, LLC. Julie also has a lot of expertise in this industry.
She also received many Emmy nominations for best anchor. In addition, Julie is a professional meteorologist. She received her bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University. In addition, she is a social media presence. Chin enjoys sharing her content on social media. She is also a blogger, according to her Instagram profile. To learn more about Julie Chin, read this article.
Who is Julie Chin?
She is an accomplished journalist and anchor. Her LinkedIn page states that she has been in the media industry since 1995. Let me tell you that Julie began her career as a Production Assistant on A Current Affair on FOX. She is now a well-known journalist and reporter. Chin also holds the position of a professional meteorologist.
Chin has also won several Emmy Awards for her outstanding efforts in this field. She had the “beginnings of a stroke” while broadcasting the weekend news in September 2022. This incident occurred during a live broadcast on Saturday, September 4, 2022. The next day, Chin posted on Facebook that she is OK and feeling better.
Julie Chin Biography, Childhood, Age, and Education
Julie was born in Scarsdale, New York, USA, according to accounts. She is a Christian of mixed ethnicity. However, we are unable to determine her actual birth date. Julie was born between 1974 and 1977, based on my best guess. Her age in 2022 will be between 45 and 48.
She is an educated lady. According to accounts, she finished her education at a local private school. She then enrolled at Mississippi State University.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in Geosciences and Meteorology from this university. Later, she studied at Syracuse University and received a BA, SI Newhouse School of Communications: Broadcast Journalism degree. Chin then began working in the media industry.
|Real Name||Julie Chin.|
|Occupation||Journalist, Meteorologist, Anchor, Reporter, Social Media Influencer, Blogger, Content Creator, Media Face, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (as of 2022)||B/W 45-48 Years Old.|
|Birthplace||Scarsdale, New York, United States.|
|Current Residence||Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States.|
|Zodiac Sign||Will Update.|
|Net Worth||USD 1-2 million (approx.)|
|Alma mater||Mississippi State University.
Julie Chin Family, Nationality & Ethnicity
We discovered Julie is part of a well-established family after much inquiry. Julie’s father, Jim Chin, is a former Vice President at Merrill Lynch, according to her Facebook profile. In addition, her father worked as a financial adviser at UBS Financial Services.
Her mother’s name, on the other hand, is Barbara Chin. Julie once mentioned that her mother has FSHD muscular dystrophy. According to sources, she has a brother (whose name is unknown).
She also mentioned that her sibling suffers from FSHD muscular dystrophy. Chin enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as evidenced by her social media posts. On her father’s birthday, she posted the following:
“DAD, HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Today we honor one of my favorite persons in the entire world. It’s my father’s birthday today! I’m thankful for a father who instilled in me the importance of family, hard work, strength, perspective, and faith. With my Mom and Brother in Heaven, I thank God every day that I still have my Dad with me. He is our rock and a tremendous blessing to us. “Happy birthday, Dad, and many more!”
Julie Chin Parents & Siblings
|Brother||She has a brother.|
Julie Chin Husband, Boyfriend & Children
Julie is a married woman, according to her social media posts. On her social media profile, she posted several photos of herself with her spouse and son. According to accounts, she initially met her spouse in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
She married her hubby on September 13, 2008, after several years of dating. Chin, on the other hand, does not reveal the name of her husband. When it comes to her children, she is the mother of a son.
She also frequently updates her Instagram account with images of her children. We can’t locate any information about Julie’s previous relationships. She is currently living a lovely life in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with her husband and children.
|Current Boyfriend / Partner||Name Not Disclosed.|
|Previous Affairs / Relationships||Not Known.|
|Husband||Name Not Known.|
|Children||She has a son.|
Julie Chin Height, Weight & Physical Stats
She has a beautiful height of 5 feet 5 inches and a healthy body weight of 55 kg. She has beautiful black hair and black eyes.
Furthermore, her body type is thin, and her body measurements are 32-25-34 inches. She can look stunning in anything she puts on his body.
|Weight||In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
|Height||In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
|Shoe Size||6 US.|
|Plastic Surgery||Not Known.|
Career – Journalist, Anchor & Reporter
- When it comes to her profession, Julie is a professional journalist, anchor, reporter, and meteorologist. In May 1995, she began her career as a Production Assistant on FOX’s A Current Affair.
- She joined WCBS-TV as a News Assistant/Intern after working for 5 months.
- She also worked as a Producer/Reporter at WCTI-TV for a year and four months.
- Chin worked as a Producer at WXII-TV from October 1998 to October 2001. Julie also spent 11 months working as a Morning and Noon Meteorologist at WBOY-TV.
- She began working as a Morning & Midday Meteorologist at KJRH in 2002.
- She departed KJRH in January 2012 after working there for over ten years. She later founded her own production company, Julie Chin Productions, LLC.
- She is currently the Owner/Account Manager of her company. Julie has also been working as an Anchor/Special Projects Reporter at KJRH since December 2020. In addition, she is a blogger and social media influencer.
Julie Chin Net worth, Income & Lifestyle
Julie’s wage package as a journalist is competitive. She also makes a solid living via Julie Chin Productions, LLC. She is currently leading a normal life in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. Julie’s net worth is believed to be between $1 and $2 million (approx.).
Julie Chin Facts You Should Know
- Chin also works at Discover Oklahoma as a TV Reporter.
- She worked as a Show Host at Auction Network from January 2015 to July 2021.
- Julie also worked at Bob Hurley Auto Group and RV Center as a TV, radio, and digital spokesperson.
- She also served as a TV Spokesperson for Oklahoma Magazine for almost three years.
- In addition, she received the Syracuse University Leader of Tomorrow Award.
- Chin also won many Emmys for her outstanding anchoring abilities.
- Julie also has a YouTube page where she posts videos of herself anchoring.
- She also blogs for both local and national sites.
- Chin is an avid traveler.