It takes a lot of patience and a lot of time to create something worthwhile, this line has been very well proved by Jonas Hofmann who is a German footballer who plays as a versatile midfielder and competes for both the Germany national team and Bundesliga club Borussia Monchengladbach. He started off playing for FC Rot in the German minor divisions in 1999, transferred to Hoffenheim in 2004, and then made his senior debut in 2011 while playing for Hoffenheim II and Borussia Dortmund.
In the Heidelberg region, Jonas also owns three Subway eateries. He has amassed more than 131K followers on Instagram, demonstrating his social media activity. On May 19, 2021, Jonas was also chosen for the team that will compete in the UEFA Euro 2020.
Personal life/Early life
On July 14, 1992, in Heidelberg, Germany, Jonas Hofmann was born. He is from a German-white racial background and has German nationality. His race is Caucasian, and he practices Christianity. As of 2021, Jonas will have turned 29. According to his birthdate, he is a Cancerian.
His older brother Benjamin Hofmann, who is four years older and plays handball, has been a member of Regionalliga (fourth-tier) team Astoria Waldorf since 2008. Jonas’s father Harald Hofmann played handball in Germany’s second level.
As we talk about his relationship, Football player Jonas Hofmann is presently dating a stunning woman, the identity of whom has not yet been made public.
It is hoped that the couple’s wonderful connection will continue into the future. Jonas previously married Lena Hofmann, his ex-wife, with whom he eventually split up. Hofmann is straight in terms of his sexuality.
|Age||29 Years (as of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Heidelberg, Germany|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Height(Approx)||In feets: 5 feet 10 inches
In centimeters: 178 cm
|Weight(Approx)||In kgs: 67 kg
In pounds: 148 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Father Name||Harald Hofmann|
|Mother Name||Not known|
|Siblings||Brother: Benjamin Hofmann|
|Education Qualification||Not known|
|Girlfriend||Name not known|
|Wife/Spouse||Lena Hofmann (ex)|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Color||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Not known|
|Favorite Destination||Not known|
- Jonas Hofmann commenced his football career in 1998 with FC Rot in the St. Leon-Rot municipality. He played there till the conclusion of the 2003–2004 season before transferring to 1899 Hoffenheim for the 2004–2005 campaign.
- At the end of the 2010–2011 season, he made five league games for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II, in which he scored two goals. He made his second team debut for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in a 1-0 victory in April 2011.
- Hofmann signed a contract with Borussia Dortmund in the 2011–2012 season that ran through June 30, 2015.
- He was inducted into Dortmund II for the 2011–2012 season and made his debut for Dortmund II on August 6 in a 2-0 away win over 1. FC Kaiserslautern II, where he also scored his first goal of the campaign.
- He made his first appearance for Borussia Dortmund’s first team in the 2012–2013 Bundesliga on December 16, 2012, in the 89th minute of BVB’s 3–1 away win over TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.
- On April 6, 2013, he made his Bundesliga debut and was credited with setting up Julian Schieber’s tap-in goal that tied the score at 2-2 in Dortmund’s 4-2 home triumph against FC Augsburg.
- On July 27, 2013, he and Dortmund defeated rival Bayern Munich 4-2 to win the 2013 DFL Supercup. His first goal for Dortmund came on August 18, 2013, in a victory over Eintracht Braunschweig.
- On April 12, 2014, in the Allianz Arena, he assisted on Dortmund’s third goal in a 3-0 victory over Bayern Munich. On August 13, 2014, he participated in the 2014 Super Cup.
- Hofmann later signed a one-year loan agreement with Borussia Dortmund during the summer 2014 transfer window, which would send him to 1. FSV Mainz 05 until June 30, 2015.
- On July 30, 2015, he also scored his first goal in Europe in a 1-0 victory over Wolfsberger AC of Austria in the first leg of the Europa League’s third qualifying round.
- Hofmann made his professional debut for Borussia Monchengladbach on January 23, 2016, in a 1-3 loss to the previous club Dortmund. He signed a four-year contract with the club that runs until 2020.
- On March 9, 2017, he scored his first goal for the team in a Round of 16 encounters in the UEFA Europa League against Schalke, a German team.
- He signed a new contract with Gladbach on April 16, 2019, extending his stay at the club until 2023, and on October 18, 2018, he hit his first-ever professional hat-trick in a 4-0 league victory over his previous club Mainz.
- Additionally, on January 8, 2021, he scored a brace and had an assist in a historic 3-2 victory over Bayern Munich. Jonas Hofmann represented the German U21 national football team after playing for the German U18 national football team between 2009 and 2010.
- He earned his last cap for the U18 squad by defeating the France U18 national football team on March 25, 2010.
- For the games against Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine in October 2020, Joachim Low called him to play for Germany’s national team.
- He then made his debut on October 7, 2020, in a friendly match against Turkey, and on May 19, 2021, he was chosen for the UEFA Euro 2020 team.
Wealth and Net Worth
As of 2022, Jonas Hofmann has a net worth of $1.5 million. Additionally, he earns a respectable income of about £2,756,000 annually. In the upcoming years, Jonas is anticipated to grow in popularity and ascend the career ladders due to his laid-back and easygoing personality. His market worth peaked at €16.00 million on February 10, 2021, while it is now €13.00 million.
This eminent personality, Jonas was born on 14 July 1992 and has turned 29 years old as of 2021. He is blessed with an attractive personality which is enhanced by his dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
His height is 5 feet and 10 inches which is 178 centimeters. He follows a regular and healthy diet in order to keep himself healthy with a weight of 67 kg or 148 lbs.
Some Amazing Facts at A Glance About Jonas Hofmann:
- Jonas owns three Subway restaurants in the Heidelberg area.
- In 2011, he played for Hoffenheim II and subsequently Borussia Dortmund in his senior debut.
- At Borussia Dortmund, he shared the field with Marco Reus.
- This talented player was awarded by DFL-Supercup: 2013, 2014.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He is of the white race and of German-white ethnicity.