Jennette McCurdy is an American filmmaker, podcaster, singer, composer, and former actor best known for her portrayal of Sam Puckett in the Nickelodeon comedy iCarly (2007–2012), for which she received four Kids’ Choice Awards. She played the same role in the spin-off series Sam & Cat (2013-2014). Her debut feature was the 2001 action/science-fiction picture Shadow Fury, in which she portrayed Anna Markov. She made her television debut in the sixth season of the American sketch comedy TV show MADtv as Cassidy Gifford in episode 1 of the sixth season. Following that, she featured in several additional television shows, including Malcolm in the Middle (2003-2005), Zoey 101 (2005), Lincoln Heights (2007), True Jackson, VP (2009-2010), and Victorious (2011-2012).
She also created, developed, and acted in her own online series, What’s Next for Sarah? (2014), and was the lead in the science-fiction series Between (2015-2016) before retiring in 2017. Her tragicomedy one-woman play I’m Glad My Mom Died was performed in venues in Los Angeles and New York City from February to March 2020. In terms of her music career, she self-released her debut single “So Close” in 2009. Not That Far Away, her first extended play, was published in 2010. Her self-titled second extended play was published in 2012, followed by her self-titled first studio album the following year.
- As a director, producer, writer, singer, composer, voice artist, and former actor, I have a diverse range of skills.
- From 2007 until 2012, she starred as Sam Puckett on the Nickelodeon comedy iCarly, and she returned to her character in the spin-off series Sam & Cat.
Jennette McCurdy was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA as Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy. Her date of birth is June 26, 1992. Her early youth was spent in Garden Grove, California, with his three brothers, Marcus, Scott, and Dustin. Mark McCurdy is her father’s name, and Debra McCurdy is her mother’s name. Her mother had breast cancer, which was successfully treated.
She is an American national with Dutch, French, Italian/Sicilian, Irish, Puerto Rican, French-Canadian, Swedish/Finland-Swedish, English, Frisian, Swiss-German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Mexican ancestors. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, and she is a Christian. As of 2022, she is 29 years old. In terms of schooling, she is said to have been homeschooled.
|Celebrated Name||Jennette McCurdy|
|Nick Name||Jennette McCurdy|
|Birth Name||Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Marcus, Scott, Dustin|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Salary||$50K per episode|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Body Measurement||35-26-35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7.5 US|
Jennette McCurdy Career
- Jennette began her acting career at the age of eight on “Mad TV” in 2000.
- In 2002, she starred as Rocky’s sister in “Stark.”
- She went on to feature in television shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Malcolm in the Middle, Lincoln Heights, Will & Grace, The Penguins of Madagascar, Zoey 101, True Jackson, VP, Law and Order SVU, Medium, Judging Amy, The Inside, Karen Sisco, Over There, and Close to Home.
- In 2003, she had the opportunity to co-star alongside her idol, Harrison Ford, in the film Hollywood Homicide.
- She then participated in the Nickelodeon TV series iCarly from 2007 through 2012, as well as the TV movie The Last Day of Summer.
- In “Fred: The Movie,” she portrayed Bertha.
- Her debut song as a vocalist, “So Close,” was released on March 10, 2009.
- Her rendition of Amanda Stott’s “Homeless Heart” was published on May 19th.
- McCurdy signed with Capitol Records Nashville in the middle of 2009.
- The song “Not That Far Away” won the most votes and was published on country radio on May 24, 2010 and on iTunes on June 1.
- Not That Far Away, her debut extended play, was released on August 17, 2010.
- On March 22, 2011, her second song, “Generation Love,” was released as a digital download.
- On February 8, 2012, her eponymous second extended play was published.
- Later that year, on June 5, 2012, her debut studio album was published. The album’s lead track, “Generation Love,” debuted at 57 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs list and peaked at 44.
- She reprised her role as Sam Puckett in the Nickelodeon sitcom “Sam & Cat.”
- She debuted the web program What’s Next for Sarah? on August 13, 2014.
- She began acting in the Netflix drama series “Between” in 2015.
- She then starred in “Little Bitches” with Virginia Gardner and Kiersey Clemons.
- In August 2016, she inked an agreement with digital production firm Canvas Media Studios to develop projects.
- She played Claire in the psychological thriller “Pet.”
- In 2018, she made her directorial debut with the short film “Kenny.”
- She’s been in The Hollywood Reporter and Short of the Week.
- She created and directed three short films: The Grave, The McCurdys, a semi-autobiographical short based on her childhood, and Strong Independent Women.
- She wrote and performed a one-woman tragicomedy performance called I’m Glad My Mom Died in 2020.
- She shared a video on her YouTube page and social media in which she sings about launching an Empty Inside podcast in July 2020. In an interview with Anna Faris on her podcast Empty Inside in March 2021, she revealed that she does not want to return to acting.
- She then revealed her memoir will be released in April 2022. The memoir, titled after her one-woman performance, will be released in August 2022.
- In 2011, she began writing a series of essays for The Wall Street Journal.
- She even authored eight pieces for the publication, covering everything from Shirley Temple to fat-shaming and a business culture she sees as deceptive.
- She has also contributed to Seventeen and The Huffington Post.
Jennette McCurdy Boyfriend
Jennette McCurdy is not married and plans to marry soon. She is thought to be single at the moment, and it appears that she is more concerned with her job than with being in a relationship. Her sexual orientation is heterosexual.
She was formerly in a relationship with Graham Patrick Martin since 2004. The pair eventually divorced in 2008. She was also romantically involved with Mathew Whitehead and Jesse Carere. She began dating Max Ehrich in 2010, and the relationship lasted a year. In 2013, she had an experience with Andre Drummond. As disclosed, the major cause for their breakup was Andre’s terrible kissing style.
Jennette McCurdy Net Worth
Jennette McCurdy is a great actress and singer with a net worth of $3 million as of 2022. Her major source of riches comes from her film and television performances in the entertainment sector. She has also starred in various advertisements, including one for Sprint and a public service message about safe road crossing.
She gets paid $50,000 every episode. She paid $905K for a house in Studio City with an open floor plan, a family room, two fireplaces, three bedrooms, and 2600 square feet of living space.
Jennette McCurdy Height
Jennette McCurdy stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 51 kg. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are blue. Her dress size is 8 in the United States. Her shoe size is 7.5 in the United States. Her measurements are 35-26-35 inches. Her physique is slim. She has a round face.
Did You Know?
- Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy is her birth name.
- She is descended from the Dutch, French, Italian/Sicilian, Irish, Puerto Rican, French-Canadian, Swedish/Finland-Swedish, English, Frisian, Swiss-German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Mexican families.
- She first appeared on a television sitcom when she was eight years old.
- She has contributed to Seventeen magazine and The Huffington Post as a writer.